Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:54 pm
Smiling in amusement at Padfoot's antics, he wasn't full prepared for Padfoot to jump up him. He nearly tipped backwards, but saved himself by dropping one of his knees to the ground. He winced. That was going to hurt for a little while. "You're far too heavy for this Pads," he said, cuffing Padfoot affectionately across the side of the head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:57 pm
Padfoot whimpered and backed down, nudging Remus apologetically. He glanced back at his would-be dinner and then back at Moony. He huffed and nudged Moony a bit more, trying to get the other man on his feet and out of there.

He could find another dinner later. Right now he wanted to be with his Moony, but he doubted very highly that the human would appreciate staying near the trash for much longer.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:00 pm
"All right, all right," Remus said as Padfoot started nudging him. "You're harder to ignore when your a dog."

He stood carefully, examining his knee. Nothing serious, but it would probably hurt a bit if he put pressure on it. Shaking his head, he straightened and looked down at Padfoot. "Where to?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:03 pm
Padfoot's tail wagged excitedly as he tugged lightly on Remus' robes with his teeth--careful not to tear or slobber too much on the fabric. He let go and then dashed forward towards the shack, before turning and running back to Remus, circling the man a few times in crazy wild circles, occasionally running off to smell something.

He finally settled down and trotted steadily next to Remus, grinning with on thing on his mind.

He had a nice warm blanket up near the Shack.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:07 pm
Remus laughed as he realized just where Padfoot was leading him. Watching in amused silence as Padfoot ran in circles and few times before finally settling down to walk alongside him, he shook his head. "You really are mad," he said running his hand over the top of Padfoot's head as they walked up the road toward the Shack. "I do hope you have something better than running around as Padfoot planned for the rest of the evening."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:11 pm
Padfoot huffed and rolled his eyes in that "Really Remus, I'm not that dense" manner as they neared the Shack. Barking his dashed over to the blanket, turning into Sirius midstep. He laughed as he stumbled a bit, not able to go as fast as Padfoot was going with only two legs. He pulled the blanket up and twirled it around his shoulders like a cape grinning at Remus.

"Is this any better Remus darling?" he asked with a flamboyant edge to his voice. He smirked and glanced down at Remus' knee.

"Sorry about that, are you ok?" he added as an afterthought.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:21 pm
Remus laughed, catching hold of Sirius' 'cape' and pulling him closer. "It's fine," he said warmly. "So, we've just successfully completed our first real prank in over eighteen years. I'm sure it will be an appreciated success of course. Especially tomorrow morning when Rosemerta goes to switch that sign back."

He smiled. "The question is, do you any other mischief planned for the evening, Messr. Padfoot?" he asked curiously, winding one arm around Sirius' waist while the other rested across the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:28 am
"Ah, i see," he said, thinking a bit. "Erm...I believe her name is...Oh it's something with a K," he said, amazed he knew that much. "Like Kaitlyn or...something to that nature," he said.

(Um, I'm just wondering, if dinner has been over for a while now...why are you eating? Or am I a wingnut and it's the next day?)  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:59 am
"Not good with names" she muttered under her breath, more to herself than him, scowling slightly. Oh well. There were other ways to find out. She suddenly just stood up and walked away, not looking at anyone and not caring if she ran into some first years, knocking them over.

(I read back, like, 10 pages and you guys were still in the great hall. Thats why I was thinking everybody was still there.)

(I didn't see the need to make a new post for a reply. Delete this if you'd like. It's about 8:40-8:50 at the moment so you guys can still be in the Great Hall if you'd like to be. Curfew isn't until 9:30 and HK and I will be kind enough to keep you up to date on the time. ^_^ ~Remus)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:37 pm
Sirius wound his arms around Remus' waist and smirked.

"I might Messr. Moony...but I doubt very highly you'll approve," he purred into the other man's ear.

(I would also like to point out that aside from the people listed in the profiles page and the rare extras we pull in for the Hospital Wing or Hogsmeade--we are the only people in Hogwarts)  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:11 pm
"Are you sure about that?" Remus asked, arching an eyebrow at Sirius. "After all, I did just play a willing part in this latest debacle."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:42 pm
"Ah, but children can be let in on that one. This one...well, let me show you how it starts..." he explained carefully before engaging a very passionate kiss with Remus. After several long moments he finally pulled back and smirked.

"Do you understand now?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:07 pm
Remus laughed quietly. "Perfectly," he said as he wound his fingers through Sirius' hair. "Of course, if you're talking about engaging in that sort of mischief, we may want to head back to the castle. Unless you have other plans."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:44 pm
Gabriel looked around him. He wondered if anyone here in the Great Hall knew the password to Gryffindor. After all, since that was what he was back in the day, he assumed that that was where he would sleep. But then again, maybe he should go rent a hotel room.

What are you talking about, you idiot? he thought to himself. You have no cash of any kind! You're definitely staying here.

Now that his mind had quelched all fears of what he was doing, he asked quite sheepishly, "Anyone here know the Gryffindor password?"  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:12 pm
Sirius grinned. "Well, we do have a blanket and warming charms. Didn't you mention something earlier about a night under the stars, or something of the likes?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games