Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:02 pm
"Wah!" Ken screeched as Alexis threw him to the ground and leapt over the table. "What are you-" he began to object, but he was quickly dragged to his feet and pulled away from the area. "Is someone shooting at us!?" he asked with concern, although he already knew the answer to that. Looking over his shoulder as Alexis pulled him further along, Ken couldn't see anyone in the crowd who looked suspicious, but in the city it could sometimes be hard to tell among the riff-raff. "Why would someone want to attack us?" Ken asked aloud, since they had just been minding their own business. Even among the tougher crowds of the city most people had the decency to make themselves known to their victim before attacking; there was still honor among thieves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:17 pm
"It's not so much you that they are probably after as me..." Damian trailed off as the two of them sped around a corner into an alley he knew would give them the advantage. He could only think that one of the attendees to the party the night before had deemed him a threat and sent an assassin to take him out.

Certain the assassin was still a ways behind them, Damian turned to Ai, letting go of her hand, and asked, “Are you willing to cover for me while I attack the assassin tailing us?”

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 pm
"Then how the hell did I get caught up in it?" Ken complained, even though he knew it was his own fault for getting involved with Alexis. Still, Ken didn't regret doing that; not only was the boy very interesting, he really had nothing better to do. Hearing Alexis ask him for a favour, Ken said with some uncertainty, "It depends on what you mean by 'cover,' but sure, whatever will help." Even if he wasn't normally the most obedient or easy to get along with guy, Ken still knew that sometimes you had to work as a team to get stuff done. However, that wasn't normally how he operated, considering how few people actually wanted anything to do with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:29 am

We are all doomed.
This I do not assume.

(( Does Draconis not get a reply? I worked so hard on that post. ))

Our way of life will deteriorate.
I hope this is what you want, United States.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:01 am
((Last post of X-mas Break~ Until later^^ Sorry... School calls XP))

"The assassin probably assumed you were my weak spot, or in other words, my girlfriend," Damian replied unflinchingly to Ai's complaint, all senses alert to the attackers arrival. "As an assassin myself, it’s part of my strategy to recognize & exploit weaknesses in my targets.”

“Now,” Damian proceeded, “what I mean by cover is that since it is me the assassin is most likely after, I'll give him what he wants, but not without an all out fight. You will wait, concealed in the shadows, to surprise attack the assassin once I have got him thoroughly occupied with my assault. In essence, I’ll take damage & distract while you inflict damage from safety. Is that agreeable?” he questioned.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:10 pm
((Kashira,, as pretty as that shade of blue is, could you please use a darker colour from now on? ;^.^))

"He's not a very good information gatherer if he thought that just because we were eating together!" Ken protested, although he did understand that something had to be done about the person or people tailing them. Listening to Alexis's plan, Ken had to compliment him on good planning; it was certainly devious. Still, if he was an assassin it probably came as part of the job.

"I have to warn you, though," Ken brought up as they continued running, "I don't really have much to attack with. I'm a good fighter, but I'm almost useless against weapons. I do have a special power, though," he cautiously mentioned, worried that Alexis might abandon him if he knew about Ken's strange powers. Still, if they he had to use it to help them, so be it.

milkymosaic
Crew

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:58 pm
((Alright, Kashira. Let's revive this place. ^.^<3 It's your turn right now, so I'll be waiting for you to post.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:03 pm
He was wandering the city. Although he had been here for some time, he already felt strange, surrounded by those tall brick and stone buildings, not being trees almost anywhere.... in that place where a roas was almost exact to the previous and to the next, where if you take the wrong turn it could be the worst, making him wander lost along the streets.

Today he was feeling more lost than ever... he had taken some wrong turns, looking at some strange things in the stores, and following with his gaze some birds that flew by.
I'm trying to find my way when I hear people running madly, like escaping from someone. And I hear shouting, so I head towards the voices, willing to help.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:38 am
"Anything will be fine as long as it either kills our assassian or more prefereably knocks him out so that we can interrogate him later," Damian answered, not waiting for any response. His ears had just picked up that their foe would be here within minutes.

"Now, hide!" he whispered, disappearing into the shadows, going to meet someone who was probably just as deadly as himself. He knew he was an idiot for thinking he could fight at all in his energy, depleted condition, but right now, making sure Ai was safe was more important...

As he silently snuck towards where he smelled the remants of gunpowder, Damian calculated the different angles he could attack from. Both of them were trying to sneak up to surprise their prey. That meant Damian would have to do something upredictable and a little risky in order to get the upperhand quickly. After that, the next step would be to lure the other assassian to an advantageous spot for Ai to take him out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 pm
"Are you going to give me some kind of cue or something?" Ken asked, wondering if Alexis had any real kind of plan at all or if he was just winging it. When he was left alone, Ken pouted a bit before actually getting ready to use his power. It wasn't so much of an attack as it was a trap, and it would certainly be able to knock out whoever it was that was trailing them, no matter how big he was. Concentrating on turning his breath into sleeping gas, ken wondered why Alexis seemed to care about keeping him hidden. It would have been easier if they had let the other guy think he'd captured Ken and then he could use his breath from close-up.

Still, Alexis was doing his best, Ken was sure, and he did seem to be a professional of some sorts. Ken hardly knew anything about being a spy or an assassin, so he decided to leave the complicated parts to his friend and to merely concentrate on trying to breathe in the right direction, even though it sounded stupid. Making sure his breath was ready before the enemy got there, Ken waited in the spot Alexis had left him, hoping that his chance to strike would come soon enough.

milkymosaic
Crew

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 pm
((With Haleth here, we could eventually stir things up & have a love triangle form? It could be fun as long as it didn't get too wild~ On the other hand, he could just be a friend. Either is fine with me.^^))

Damian was still forming his assault in his mind when the sun glinted off the assassin's gun. As it momentarily blinded him, his plan took a new turn, solidifying. He would use the sun's blinding quality to take the upperhand.

Moving quietly, Damian flipped landing perpendicularly along the wall. It would push him to use this technique, since he would be fighting gravity the whole way, but it was exactly what the assassian would not be expecting. Taking off soundlessly, Damian ran a blur, his hands at his blades, ready to strike first.

When he had come within a foot of the assassin, he flicked his wrists, imperceptively aiming to only render the man weaponless and sufficiently injured. As his swords connected with the metal of the gun, Damian didn't notice the throwing knives the assassin had thrown with his free hand before it was too late. Slicing the gun in half, he barley dodged three of the four sent at him and backflipped into the shadows a little clumsily, glad the clattering peices of gun muffled his sounds. He was about to began the chase.

Pulling the throwing knife out of his side & taking a quick backward glance at his opponent, Damian allowed himself to smile. He had thouroghly cut up the other man's gun arm and the assassin was now in hot pursuit. However, that smile did not stay put as he began to feel an unmistakeable, burning, sensation shoot through his torso and up his neck. In seconds, Damian realized the throwing knives had poisoned tips. He would not be able to run much longer as this poison was the type that paralyized. He could already feel his legs slowing down. Within moments his legs buckled and the assassin was upon him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:35 pm
As he watched the acrobatics show put on by Alexis and the assailant, Ken caught, for a moment, the spark of the dagger that had lodged itself in the other boy's side. As soon as he saw the wound bring Alexis to his knees, Ken dashed from his hiding place, not willing to give the assassin the time he needed to strike. Throwing himself up against the man, Ken blew out a white, fluffy breath. The cloud swirled around the man's face for a moment as he tried to fan it away, but the sleeping gas worked its magic since Ken had spent his spare time in the shadows concentrating it.

As soon as he knew that the man was out cold, Ken turned his attention to Alexis, who seemed to be immobilized. "Alexis?" he asked gently, wanting to be sure that Alexis wasn't hurt too badly. Being a fighter himself, Ken understood how you couldn't let a scratch put you down in the middle of the battle, even if it was enough to knock you out afterwards. To see Alexis go down so quickly from the dagger wound, Ken assumed that something must be wrong. "Alexis, are you alright?"

milkymosaic
Crew

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:13 pm
"Dammit!" Damian grated out between clenched teeth, knowing he had only one course of action available in the present situation. He didn't want to subject Ai to it or anyone for that matter, but asked the dreaded question anyway, "May I bite you?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:48 pm
Blushing a bit at Alexis's request, Ken said, "Oh! This isn't really the time or place for something like that, is it?" He had no idea what biting him would help, but it was kind of sexy that Alexis was into that kind of stuff. "You know, you really should be focusing more on healing up. You got stabbed, you know. But...you can still bite me if you want." Although he was a fighter through and through, Ken could never say no to a pretty face, and just the thought of having Alexis bite him was rather thrilling.  

milkymosaic
Crew

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas