Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:43 pm
Pagtatapat01
Ceres_CelestialMaiden
Itai~.. What happened? O.o;
Jarvin screwed a bad lightbulb into one of the light fixtures *points to charred light*. The thing just got brighter and exploded, and the power went out. So I tried getting to the switchbox to get the lights back up. It was so dark, I bumped into the shelf and all the glasses smashed on the floor. After you came, Jarvin got all excited and tried to glomp you, but ended glomping me and Yamabuki here. Then he began glomping a lamp post. Crazy RP, am I right?

@Hikaru- It wasn't my fault! It was too dark stressed !

-waiter-
that whole sentence is just too damn hilarious.  
*sits at bar stool* stare Meh its not worth it. biggrin So how are you guys today?

[Bartender]

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ceres_CelestialMaiden

Hikaru 808
Pagtatapat01
Ceres_CelestialMaiden
Jarvin screwed a bad lightbulb into one of the light fixtures *points to charred light*. The thing just got brighter and exploded, and the power went out. So I tried getting to the switchbox to get the lights back up. It was so dark, I bumped into the shelf and all the glasses smashed on the floor. After you came, Jarvin got all excited and tried to glomp you, but ended glomping me and Yamabuki here. Then he began glomping a lamp post. Crazy RP, am I right?

-waiter-
*gets Sword from under the counter of the bar* Where is he?

[Bartender/Assassin] ( xd )

xd Bwa ha ha! I'll help. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:48 pm
Hikaru 808
*sits at bar stool* stare Meh its not worth it. biggrin So how are you guys today?

[Bartender]

*empties dustpan into wastebasket*

Aside from having one screwed-up day here, I'm okay. Could you just place that sword down now?

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:49 pm
Ceres_CelestialMaiden
Hikaru 808
Pagtatapat01
Ceres_CelestialMaiden

-waiter-

he probably went off glomping something else.
ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:50 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
Ceres_CelestialMaiden
Hikaru 808
Pagtatapat01
Ceres_CelestialMaiden

-waiter-

he probably went off glomping something else.
ninja
Maybe.

-waiter-

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Ceres_CelestialMaiden

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:51 pm
rolleyes Crazy stalker/perv/glomper..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:54 pm
ahahaha. poor kid. i don't think i would ever put my cell # in my sig. .that's just silly.  

insert weird name

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:57 pm
<< >> hey can i have some marshmellows?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:01 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
Pagtatapat01
Ceres_CelestialMaiden

-waiter-
that whole sentence is just too damn hilarious.

LMFAO! brb... Im going tu da rosary... xp  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:02 pm
Huh? Oh yeah, marshmallows, got it.

*Brings a plate stacked with marshmallows and places a mini-stove and fork nearby*

Excuse the uh, dispute that's been going on here. It's not typical...

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:04 pm
its ok, also i wont be needing the mini-stove or fork, but thank you for bringing it anyways. slides plate twards him. mew ha ha...  

yamabuki

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:07 pm
Animaznboy
LMFAO! brb... Im going tu da rosary... xp

Alright. You'll need to say your prayers to make sure Hikaru doesn't kill you...

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:10 pm
<< >> everyone ph34r my marshmellows^^ ---------(_() throughs marshmellows at everyone. ^^  

yamabuki

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:10 pm
<< >> everyone ph34r my marshmellows^^ ---------(_() throughs marshmellows at everyone. ^^  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games