Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:34 am
iOggy
Shizankoff
Were so mean to saint

Didn't you get the memo? That's our JOB. wink ninja

if thats our job, masq owes us ALOT of gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:59 pm
lazy mods i see 3-4 topics that are in need of cocking on teh front page lol. I blame saint becuase its my job to be mean to him biggrin  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:07 pm
Sorry guys. I haven't been hanging around much online lately. x__X I usually just have time to check for requests to join and this sticky.

[edit] mmm guild clean up

Hey shiz's if you see any lack of mod ability, just post the threads up here and i'll get 'em. 3nodding

I was thinking about doing some sort of really big contest with the guild. I have a pair of fairy wings I've never worn. And naturally I could seel them back to the store, but it's not like I need the gold. So I thought . . . why not do a contest for the guild? THe problem is I can't htink of WHAT kind of contest. I mean . . . what kind of contest would be hard enough and cool enough and something everyone could partipate in . . . problems problems.

anyways that's masqu's two cents for the day. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:49 pm
Shizankoff
lazy mods i see 3-4 topics that are in need of cocking on teh front page lol. I blame saint becuase its my job to be mean to him biggrin

xD My dad was on my computer getting rid of AOL. Thank God.  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:13 pm
Masquanade
Sorry guys. I haven't been hanging around much online lately. x__X I usually just have time to check for requests to join and this sticky.

Hey shiz's if you see any lack of mod ability, just post the threads up here and i'll get 'em. 3nodding

I was thinking about doing some sort of really big contest with the guild. I have a pair of fairy wings I've never worn. And naturally I could seel them back to the store, but it's not like I need the gold. So I thought . . . why not do a contest for the guild? THe problem is I can't htink of WHAT kind of contest. I mean . . . what kind of contest would be hard enough and cool enough and something everyone could partipate in . . . problems problems.

olympics!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:14 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Shizankoff

xD My dad was on my computer getting rid of AOL. Thank God.

Thank god indeed, IE is better than AOL < razz then Netscape then the godly Firefox  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:12 pm
Shizankoff
Masquanade

olympics!

olypmics?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:47 pm
iOggy
Shizankoff
Were so mean to saint

Yeah... did you get that memo?

Yes sir i got the memo right here, i just forgot.

Well i'll get you another copy of it. Okay?

Hey... about that TPS Report. XD (( Technologic ))

Oh and masq, how about a playing ability contest, you record yourself play and then bring that in to be heard, and the number one player wins. That's kinda hard, ne?  

DiddleFreak61387

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:41 am
Masquanade
Shizankoff
Masquanade

olympics!

olypmics?

shut up it was 2 in the morning rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:34 am
I have a url problem to point out to you. In your first post where you have all the links, when I tried to click on the double reed section link, the page wouldn't load. If you could check on that, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Gahaku

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:00 am
Gahaku
I have a url problem to point out to you. In your first post where you have all the links, when I tried to click on the double reed section link, the page wouldn't load. If you could check on that, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Grr. I searched every page for the double reed section and appreantly while i was doing that, you found it and posted. I went trough and back and found it on the frist page O.o
(wait, we accualy had atleast one on topic post!?!?!?!?!?!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:30 am
DiddleFreak61387
iOggy
Shizankoff
Were so mean to saint

Oh and masq, how about a playing ability contest, you record yourself play and then bring that in to be heard, and the number one player wins. That's kinda hard, ne?

Problems with that idea:

1) Technology. How many people can actuall yrecord themselves playing?
2) I wouldn't win. ninja  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:36 am
iOggy
DiddleFreak61387
iOggy
Shizankoff
Were so mean to saint

Problems with that idea:

1) Technology. How many people can actuall yrecord themselves playing?
2) I wouldn't win. ninja

I second that D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:27 am
Yeah the recording thing . . . sweatdrop Keyword was something that EVERYONE can do. I was thinking about a treasure hunt. Of course it wouldn't be that simple. First off everything would be in riddles, so they would first have to solve the riddles, and then they would have to like get certain gaian items, find a certain thread, find a certain person on the member list, go online and find images of instrument, find midis of certain music, find certain sheet music and so on and so on.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:39 am
Masquanade
Yeah the recording thing . . . sweatdrop Keyword was something that EVERYONE can do. I was thinking about a treasure hunt. Of course it wouldn't be that simple. First off everything would be in riddles, so they would first have to solve the riddles, and then they would have to like get certain gaian items, find a certain thread, find a certain person on the member list, go online and find images of instrument, find midis of certain music, find certain sheet music and so on and so on.

-likes that idea, and treasure-  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games