Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:18 pm
Chaos Blue
Incidentally, I hate it when people use random sounds and whistles in an attempt to attract my attention to them as if I were some sort of animal. Don't do that s**t. I have a name. Use it.
What if they don't know it?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:38 pm
Tea: Firstly, I want you to know how ashamed I am of the actions of Czech and Slovak people against their Rroma neighbors. It's disgusting the things my people have done to them, in the past and present. When I return to Europe, it's one of the things I plan to change.

That woman today is being ridiculous. There was no reason for her to react in such a manner and to continue to be so belligerent toward such a reasonable request. It astounds me how people can, in the same sentence, recognize the pain that words can cause and then discount it offhand when it concerns their own actions. :/ I hope your workplace does something about this.  

Collowrath

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:46 pm
I accept your apology...really I do, but do you not get that you are not welcome in the places where I am. I have nothing to say to you...Go Away!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:01 pm
Collowrath
Tea: Firstly, I want you to know how ashamed I am of the actions of Czech and Slovak people against their Rroma neighbors. It's disgusting the things my people have done to them, in the past and present. When I return to Europe, it's one of the things I plan to change.
I believe in leveling guilt at guilty parties. You have no reason to be ashamed Sweets.

Quote:
That woman today is being ridiculous. There was no reason for her to react in such a manner and to continue to be so belligerent toward such a reasonable request. It astounds me how people can, in the same sentence, recognize the pain that words can cause and then discount it offhand when it concerns their own actions. :/ I hope your workplace does something about this.
Yeah.

See, this is where I get stuck. I have standards when it comes to the quality of people I associate with. She's pretty well demonstrated she isn't worth my time and effort.  

TeaDidikai

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 pm
TeaDidikai
Chaos Blue
Incidentally, I hate it when people use random sounds and whistles in an attempt to attract my attention to them as if I were some sort of animal. Don't do that s**t. I have a name. Use it.
What if they don't know it?

A "Hey, excuse me, miss" would suffice.

And the person in question knows all three of my names, given the fact that he's my father.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:09 pm
@Tea: I'm sorry about that woman, I'm sorry about your day. I wish I were there to hug and cuddle it away.  

Gho the Girl

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:46 am
too2sweet
I accept your apology...really I do, but do you not get that you are not welcome in the places where I am. I have nothing to say to you...Go Away!!!

YAR!
I'd like to tell him/her to get the ******** out; he/she isn't welcome after all of the bullshit they pulled.
And I wish a certain few other people would stop talking to him/her and giving him/her the impression that he/she is welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:07 am
They don't know, and I haven't said anything to them about it. I don't want to stir up anything too much. I still have that uneasy feeling that this is just another round of his BS, that could quickly get out of hand.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:38 am
*blink blink* okay I am lost. WTF is going on?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:16 am
Gho the Girl
@Tea: I'm sorry about that woman, I'm sorry about your day. I wish I were there to hug and cuddle it away.
~snuggles up~  

TeaDidikai

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:05 am
I know I look a bit young sometimes, but I am a university student. And even if I weren't, talking to me as if I'm a particularly stupid child when I ask for help in locating a textbook is not cool. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:20 am
too2sweet
They don't know, and I haven't said anything to them about it. I don't want to stir up anything too much. I still have that uneasy feeling that this is just another round of his BS, that could quickly get out of hand.

Yay someone told him to GTFO.
whee .  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Collowrath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:21 am
TeaDidikai
I believe in leveling guilt at guilty parties. You have no reason to be ashamed Sweets.

heart

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah.

See, this is where I get stuck. I have standards when it comes to the quality of people I associate with. She's pretty well demonstrated she isn't worth my time and effort.

Easier said than done, not associating with someone you work with, I mean. If it were me, I would give her the basic courtesy of anyone other stranger - but I wouldn't be offering up conversation or to bring her anything back for lunch, etc. I just hope everyone else there can get their heads out of their butts and realize how much that really hurt you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:25 am
Violet Song jat Shariff
too2sweet

Yay someone told him to GTFO.
whee .

I could literally kiss her!! Completely made my day! heart biggrin  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Nattfodd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:29 am
rmcdra
*blink blink* okay I am lost. WTF is going on?

Ditto.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games