Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:53 am
/‘alright, I’ll see you soon. Just be safe kitkat. ‘/ Hiei shifted hearing the knocking and finished up his shower and walked toward the door, with a towel around his waist, one hand holding it to keep it closed and the other holding him up on the door frame, he was pale and skinny and not looking so great. “ Thanks, I’ll take some and lay back down right away. Sorry I’ve been a hassle” he said and gripped the door frame, standing for to long was even to much for him. He wasn’t sure how he got sick but he was sick and not enjoying himself at all. He moved so his shoulder was leaning on the door frame and held his hand out for the medicine.

Kazu blinked a bit and shook his head and gripped it for a second. “ I’m sorry I totally spaced and meant to answer you back. The spring would be great. Maybe later tonight when the moons out though.” He said as he pulled on pants and a long sleeve shirt dropping the cloak. He knew that Iaffrette didn’t care about his burns, but they bothered him greatly. “ I just need some for my neck, the rest isn’t hurting right now” he explained about the burn cream and also not wanting to remove his clothing again. “ I’m sorry I’m being a pain in the a**, about all this.”

Jen smiled and caught her in his arms and spun her around giving her a big kiss and smiled. “ That’s my dollie girl” he said and held her so she was more less straddling him. He chuckled and shrugged. “ it wouldn’t have been a surprise if I said I was coming home.” He added.

Raiden shifted walking down the stairs and stood there watching and glanced at Cilia. “ is this that guy that ran out on you?”  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:10 pm
Neko took a breath, leaning back against the cool stone wall of a building. A trail of blood easily marked the path shed walked to get to the shaded area. It was noon, and a clear sunny day. Not the best time for shadow powers. She pulled a thin shadow skin over the worst of the bleeders and took a breath, pulling her phone and texting Kazu a quick message. /heads up. Sorry in advance/

She put her phone away and braced herself. Shadow porting would remove the shadow skin shed just placed, but options were what they were. Another deep breath and she leaned back into the shadow, focusing on Kazus clinic. She came out a few inches above the floor, falling with a heavy thud onto her back and staring up at the cieling of the shop. "Kiddo? Really hope your home....rather not bleed out on your floor.." she wheezed, rolling onto her side, coughing up blood. She had 3 or 4 shots to her torso, a few more scattered here and there. "Kazu?"

Iaffrette moved, dampening her flame a bit more before helping to apply the burn cream to his neck, kissing his cheek lightly once she finished. "When ever you are ready to go. I will be ready. And there is nothing to apologize for..." she smiled and blinked, hearing his phone go off from a text message. "Some one trying to get a hold of you?" She asked cleaning up a bit and heading for the hallway, pausing when she heard the thud from the shop. She walked down the hall and froze when she saw the source of the sound. "Kazuhiro!"

Cillia laughed, hugging and kissing him back. "I promise, i would of been just as excited." She giggled and blinked, hearing Raiden behind her. "Raiden don't be rude. I told you before he didn't run out on me." She frowned a little, unsure where the comment came from so suddenly. "Jencho this is Raiden, he's recently moved to the puppet lands. Raiden this is Jencho, the boyfriend i never shut up about." Smirking a little.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:51 pm
Kazu shifted a little as he moved pulling at the shirt that was bugging him as Iaffrette worked on putting the cream up. " I mean everyone is trying to contact me lately. I've been screening everyone lately, Red" He said with a sigh and went to grab his cellphone. He moved looking at the text from Neko and blinked. " Sorry for wha-" he didn't even finished before he heard Iaffrette yelling for him.

Moving he left the living side of his shop and entered through the shop doors staring at Neko and groaned. " I'm not working right now. Jesus mother!" He said and moved twisting around to gather a few things before running and kneeling down to work on her. " Did you and Akuro get into a fight or something? ********." He said pulling on gloves and staring to work on her and ripping her shirt to get a better look. " Red, Go grab spring water from my stock and some towels." Kazu said and stayed knelt down on the ground working on the wounds.

Jen shifted putting her down and smiled a little. " Yeah, but this way you wouldn't let anyone know I'm coming back. you are seriously the worst at keeping secrets and I haven't told Kazy, lala or Dad that I'm back yet or coming back." Jen explained and moved holding his hand out toward Raiden. " Hi Raiden. Thanks for being a good friend to Cillia. " He smiled and shook hands before pulling his hand back. " And I didn't leave her, I was having some rough family issues and needed to clear my head. She understood."

Raiden took his hand back and looked at Cil before turning to leave. " I see, anyway I need to leave. I'll catch you tomorrow for our plans tomorrow Cil." he said going to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:52 am
She shook her head a little, groaning a bit from the effort it took to move so Kazu could work. "Bandits...set a trap...filed a false report to lure someone out to take them down...don't think they realized who they'd get." She explained, taking short breaths in between, wheezing a bit. "******** pricks..." she coughed again, tilting her face away from him.

Iaffrette moved fast, grabbing the supplies requested and coming back with it quickly, setting them down near Kazu. "Should we move her to a bed...or call someone?" She asked.

Isuna blinked, looking Hiei over and handing him the medicine. "Hiei maybe you should rest in human world? Im concerned with the weight your losing. Have you been eating?" She asked, tilting her ears a bit out of concern.

Cillia crossed her arms. "I am not terrible at keeping secrets." She mock pouted and turned to look back at Raiden. "Oh, alright...see you tomorrow." She waved, confused by the sudden departure but shrugged it off and looked back at Jen. "So how was the trip?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 am
Hiei moves holding the small bottle and closing his eyes for a few seconds m, thinking or maybe just trying to get the world to stop spinning. He shifted a little and shook his head. “ I’d rather not spent time in Human world, I don’t need the twins getting sick or Yukina. . . I’m okay with resting in my room for another day. “ he said and looked at the bottle playing with it trying to think. “ I think I had some soup yesterday. But I’m having troubles keeping anything really down. Don’t worry though, I’ll just rest more....” he said looking at Isuna. His face a little red, and he was having to shift again to keep himself up.

Kazu shifted and moved working on pulling a bullet or two up and listened to Neko. “ Why didn’t you take someone with you, idiot your a queen now you need to be more careful” Kazu said and moved leaning over grabbing more stuff. “ No, I can work on her, here in the floor. I’ll move her to the bed once she’s bandages better. Neko and I are used to the floor, aren’t we?” He asked with a small smile before shifting a little. “We can contact Hiei after I have her good, Alright?”

Jen smiled and moved some hair from her face, his hand on her cheek slowly rubbing it, just enjoying his view and he closes his eyes and smiles big. “ It was seriously amazing Cil. I went everywhere and saw everything. “ he said slowly moving his hand, on his finger the little string Cil had ties still there. “ I spent time here in demon world, then traveled a lot in Human world and then spent time in hell. It was crazy” he said and held her hand after a few seconds and blinked before reaching into his bag and holding out a doll. “ I forgot I got this for you, it’s from Hell. I figured you could modify him to work for you and I got a few other gifts for you..”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:51 am
Isuna frowned a little but nodded. "Alright, rest up, but take a dose of that medicine first. I'll be back in a few hours to check on you. I have to go see Kazuhiro today. Call me if you need me though." She smiled, giving a small bow before turning and heading back down the hall to medical. She stepped back in and looked up across the way. "Ready to go Ai?" She asked, walking over to grab her bag and some cooling gel.

Neko shuddered, attempting a laugh but failing, pain starting to set in now that adrenaline was wearing off. She shook her head, reaching to try and grip Kazus arm. "Don't...don't tell Hiei...he's..." she closed her eyes. Her hand slipping from Kazu as she passed out finally. She wanted Hiei to focus on getting better, it was why she took the job personally, even though it sounded odd.

Cillia smiled, gently pressing her cheek into his hand, enjoying the warmth and looking up at him, listening to him. "That's great, I'm really glad you enjoyed it, and that it went well." She held his hand ss he dropped it, tilting her head and blinking at the doll as he handed it to her. "Oh, he's adorable. Jencho you didn't have to get me anything, but thank you." She smiled, reaching out to accept the doll, looking it over and examining it.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:48 pm
Hiei shifted watching Isuna leave and dropped his head back, not feeling good at all. He shifted closing the door to his bedroom before walking back toward his bed. He took the medicine before he laid down in just in his towel and shifted laying on his bed closing his eyes to rest for now.

Kazu rolled his eyes before picking her up and moving her to the bed and working on the last few of her wounds before sitting down after and frowning after a bit. " I know she said not to contact Hiei. But I feel like I should. " He said and glanced at Iaffrette with a frown. " I haven't seen these many gun wounds since Akuro came back from a assassin job in Human world."

" I feel like I had to get you something after I ran away like a tool. I have to do a lot to make up to my princess." He said looking at her and slowly gripping her hand tightly with a smile. " I haven't seen anyone else. Did you want to visit Kazu and Iaffrette?" Jen shifted slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:00 am
Iaffrette stood, looking over at the unconcious woman. "I agree. I would want to know if it were you." She crossed her arms and took a breath. "She said it was a trap. If there's a group out there putting in false requests in an attempt to take out castle guards and workers, Hiei needs to know about that as well." She moved handing him his phone. "Is she going to be alright? That was a lot of blood that she lost" she pointed out. She couldn't help but notice.

Cillia smiled, holding his hand, the doll held against her with her other arm. "Sure, I already got my work done so I'm free the rest of today." She explained. "It'll be a nice to see everyone, and a good break from puppet lands. I've been giving the tour since Raiden got here. I feel like a brochure." She joked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:52 pm
Kazu moved grabbing a stool and a needle and tubing. " No, She's gonna need blood and my blood matches up to her. I should start keeping a stock for her and i never do. " He said and moved putting the needle into her arm and then to himself and making it so his blood would slowly enter hers. " I was never allowed to give her my blood in the past because I was always so drugged up." He explained." Wanna phone Hiei and tell him to come?" Kazu asked.

Jen chuckled and kissed her a few times. " Yeah but your my sexy Brochure. " He said with a chuckle and kissed her again and moved to walk with her and smiled. " How about I carry you back to the capital?" He asked looking toward her, and took a step back.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:31 pm
Iaffrette nodded. "Sure, I can do that." She held the phone and dialed Hiei, holding it to her ear and waiting for him to pick up. She watched Kazu a long moment before turning keeping her back to him and Neko as the transfusion took place. "Careful not to lose too much Kazuhiro..."

Neko winced, cracking her eyes open a bit as the needle was put in her arm. "....kazu..." she whispered weakly, trying to move her hand, reflex telling her to pull the needle out of her arm.

Cillia smiled, laughing a bit and kissing him back. "Mmm, I'm glad you think so. Maybe I'll give you a private tour later tonight." She joked, letting his hand go as he stepped back. "Sure, it's been awhile."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:39 pm
Kazu shifted and closed his eyes, Leaning on his one arm that was sending her blood. He opened his eyes half way. " Don't touch that ******** Needle or I'll smack you. Mother" Kazu warned as he shifted again and blinked slightly feeling a little woozy. " Starting to feel ******** man."

Hiei shifted rolling over on his bed and reaching for his phone. Shifting he held it to his ear and mumbled a hello and what in the phone. Barely awake and not really aware who he was talking to. " Kazu? " He finally mumbled figuring it was gonna be him because it was his number that called.

Jen chuckled. " Oh, I'll be excited for that tour. " He said before taking another step back and closing his eyes before his form changed, the Hell hound was way taller and bigger and had a lot more muscle on him. He moved crouching down to the ground so Cillia could climb on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:49 pm
"Hiei, this is Iaffrette. I'm calling to let you know that Neko showed up here at the clinic, hurt pretty badly. Kazuhiro is in the process of giving her a transfusion, and he has her patched up now, but she was shot a few times, and it sounds as if this was a planned attack on whoever showed up for that call." She explained, glancing over her shoulder to see Kazu looking light headed. "Kazuhiro?"

Neko closed her eyes, letting her hand drop again as she was yelled at for moving to get rid of the needle. "Kay..." her ears twitched, but she kept her eyes closed, letting the transfusion work for now.

Cillia took a step back, watching as he transformed into a burlier version of his hound and smiled, looking excited and running up to pet him. She never was afraid of him like this. "You look amazing, congrats on all the progress. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights I guess..." she joked, laughing a little and scratching by his ear before moving to climb onto his back.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:56 am
Hiei was quiet for a few minutes, trying to wake up better before he pulled himself out of bed and held the phone to his ear and touched his head and mumbled something. “ Yeah, uh I’ll be right there. Sorry” He said hanging up and moving to change from just a towel to his boxers, black pants and a long sleeve shirt and moved slipping is fighting like shoes on. He then headed to Kazus slowly, waking fast wasn’t the best right now for him. He sighed and touched his head before he started to walk. He blinked a little looking up and seeing Isuna and Ai and fell into step behind them. “ Where are you two going?”

Ai shifted and looked over her shoulder and smiled. “ Going to see Kazy! Hiei you don’t look so good... you shouldn’t be up...” ai said holding Isuna’s hand as they walked.

Kazu had moved to cross his arm and laid his head down on the side of the bed still letting his blood feed into Neko. He moved looking toward Iaffrette before he shifted a little and took another sip of his juice. “ In here” he said before looking at Iaffrette. He shifted and moved grabbing his arm and going to take the needle out and on Nekos side and held his head. “ Super woozy”

Jen shifted and nuzzles into a Cillia a little and barked before letting her on and waited a few second getting used to the weight which was like nothing before he started to run with her on his back and half turned. ‘ yes the being away has helped
Me access much more power’ he said through a telepathic link and shifted speeding up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:30 am
Iaffrette hung up once Hiei said he was on his way and turned, walking over to help Kazu out. "You should lie down. Hiei is on his way but he did not sound well." She said, brushing the hair from his face.

Isuna turned, looking at Hiri and blinked. "Hiei what are you doing out of bed?!" She stopped, turning fully to face him. "Did Kazu say he had something for you? We can grab it while we're there, I'm just dropping off some medicine for his burns..." she explained and looked him over.

Cillia moved, holding onto his scruff and laughed a bit as he started running. She tilted her head, hearing him through the telepathic link and smiled. "That's great to hear. I'm glad it worked out."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:03 am
Moving a little Kazu opened his eyes looking up at her and smiled slightly.” In Alright, I’d like to stay close to mom if she needs more help . I’ll feel okay shortly” he said and laid there staring at Iaffrette. “ I wanna track down those assholes who did this though” he added as he bounced his leg up and down, maybe a little tweeted from shoving a needle in his arm but trying to hide it. “ Hiei sounds sick.... hmm...” he mumbled.

Hiei shifted and rubbed his face lightly and moved walking passed Isuna. “ Iaffrette called. Neko was hurt badly. I didn’t wanna wait around the castle. I wanted to see how bad she was.” He said looking over his shoulder before heading toward the shop.

Ai frowned and looked up at Neko before following after him. “ You should have kazu look at you then we’ll your here...”

Jen kept running and didn’t slow down till he came to the gates of the capital and slowed right down walking in. ‘Ohh...I see a lot of updates. Why so many buildings? Something burn down half the market?’  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games