Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:10 pm
Puts his hands upon his wife's shoulders. Sì. Dats gonna works, Dolce Cosa. Yous gotta lets Franco and I's takes care a dis. Don yous preoccupazione. We's gonna takes cares a business. emotion_dealwithit

Now yous come on an we's gonna checks out dat tape on da internets in privates. wink
Picks her up and carries her down the hall and up the first flight of stairs. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:22 pm
Franco pats the blu guy on the back enthusiastically*
Perfecto! Den yous can help Franco with dat proposal.

Looks to Tony, Franco can handle da gattina buy we's tinks it's betta if yous talk to da angelo ninja she seems more into da logic and pratico mattas.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:33 pm
s**t stressed He walked right into that one by only demanding his brother speak with one of them stare There wasn't much his background check was able to pull up on Ayami either, so he had no idea what he would be getting into with that conversation. emotion_facepalm "Fine. stare I'll fit her into my schedule..." He went to pull out his phone to look for a place to put her, only to realize that meat-head brother-in-law of his still left with his phone and was probably going to be watching that despicable video on it with Triny... and reenact it right there while in contact with it emotion_puke "Dannazione!" stressed

He then flipped the nearby side table.

"Oi! scream That's -my- shtick stare "
Tes put the table back in place, then flipped it himself.
"The ******** is wrong with you people!? scream I ain't talking my sister into making a sex tape! stressed "  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:49 am
Franco sure got a kick outta dat! Ehh! Dis mirtillo just put dat table back just so 'e could flip it lasts! Dis blu dude is pazzo! But Franco, Franco 'e likes dat! haha! Boda-bing! Don' cho worries fante Franco 'ere will dos da talkin. Yous just gotta make 'ure she knows dis is business and not just Franco tryin's to blow 'is load. emotion_dealwithit  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:21 am
*Obviously catching Showcase by surprize, he waits for the guy to answer after washing down the burger he was eating.* I'm hanging in there, dude. *After shaking his partner's hand, Will's hand now feels a bit greasy. He picks up a nearby napkin and wipes his hand clean, just as Showcase pokes at his stomach.* Heh, likewise dude. You best keep an eye on those cholesterol levels. *Tosses the used napkin into an empty pizza box.

Catches the can of beer that was tossed at him and opens it as his partner speaks of getting laid. He takes a sip while the guy switches gears real fast, and before he knows it, Justin is already dressed and out the door before he can barely get a word in edgewise.* Wait, what?! eek No! You're wrong, man! stressed *Sets the beer can down, then steps outside and hollers at his partner whose staggering away.* Come back here! ... That's an ORDER, Officer! scream *Will looks around, then realizes that he walked into the wrong trailer, with his being the next one over. Geez, they all look the same!* stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:51 am
User Image

The door leading to outside opened and she stepped inside, shaking the red snow off her fur coat. 'Amazing,' she thought, 'doesn't stain, yet melted in the floor it looks like a puddle of red wine. confused ' Running her hands down the soft sleeves, she was glad she had thought to being this coat, knowing how much Psy loved snow, of course there'd be snow on the set. stare She did love the coat, and remembered when Franco gave it to her so many years ago. Sighing, she mulled briefly over their odd relationship, and wished she could figure it out. Damn Italian was confusing at best and infuriating at worst.

She pulled the hood off her hair and walked out if the room where the previous scene had been shot. It was a flurry of activity, and she quickly moved through the room to get out of the workers way. Once out in the hallway, she saw Franco and Tes at the other end. Wondering how TRS was doing after last scene together, she made her way towards the duo.

"Hello, boys," she said as she approached them. "What are you two doing out here skulking around, hmm? wink " She gave them both a grin before facing Tes.

"And you, how are you feeling? I hope that cut wasn't too severe."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:10 pm
*peers at Franco skeptically.*
Convincing her of that would require me being convinced first emotion_eyebrow

*however, there's no time for such to be done as the woman herself soon enters the conversation. emotion_facepalm Does he really need to cross -all- the royals today? stressed IT'S WAY TOO ******** EARLY FOR THIS s**t!*

*looks to his sister as he internally screams, straining to answer her*
... I'm fine... *eyetwitch*

*nopes right out of there once he sees the red head approaching* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:50 pm
*feels like she should probably leave, but finds this too interesting to walk away right now, so she stays at the window, watching the red snow* cat_ninja  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:42 am
As he’s making his way through the snow holding a six pack of beer, he hears his “former” partner order him back. He turns around and continues to walk backwards as he shouts back, YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!! scream He drops his six pack and gives the Chief the double flip off. mad Turns back around to keep walking but realizes he’s dropped his beer sweatdrop so he quickly backtracks to retrieve it. Once his beer is secure, he continues on his journey to try and find Anira.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:17 pm
Having been summoned back to the movie set since there was a chance they would need all the characters back for the courtroom scene, Hauk grudgingly drove back and went through the routine checks pulling into the lot. When he parked his bike he walked into the studio and looked around to see if they were getting ready yet and seeing that it was mostly just crew setting up stuff over by the castle he made his way in that direction. As he approached the castle he thought he heard a familiar voice shouting in the distance and squinted his eyes as he stared out further in the snow to see Justin. Smiling and waving at his bro he called out. Hey I didn't know you were cast in this setup either.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:56 pm
Ehhh! Gattina! we was just talkin' about cho~
Franco sees yous still gots dat cappotto dat Franco bought cho. Real Classy of yous. cool Boda Bing! Ehh, Franco - he's gots a little problem he needs your expertise on to risolvere, capire? Yous knows dat if Franco can't solve it 'imself yous da first donne he gonna turn to, certo?

Was-you say? Can you hear Franco out?

Clicks his tongue and winks at the blu dude.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:05 am
*Good try, but he's right. I'm not his boss anymore. He'll find out soon enough though. Anira is sure to set that drunken fool straight for even thinking that she cheated on him. Will shakes his head in regards to his former partner's fate, then heads over to his trailer. Maybe Showcase will stop by later and soberly straighten things out with him. neutral

Once inside, he opens the mini bar and pulls out a bottle of top shelf Scotch. Grabbing a tumbler, he pours himself a hefty shot and immediately downs it. The Scotch goes down smooth, warming his throat along the way. After pouring another 3 finger's worth, he then grabs a couple of ice cubes out of the freezer and plops them into the tumbler. Taking his drink with him, he takes a seat in his recliner and puts the footrest up. After swirling his drink around, with the ice cubes clinking against the glass, he takes a sip of the cooled Scotch and sets it down on the end table next to him. Grabbing the remote, he turns on the tv and starts channel surfing, looking for something relaxing to watch.* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:18 am
She arched an eyebrow and gave him a skeptical look.

"And just what exactly do you need my so-called expertise in, Frankie boy? Best sniper rifle on the market? Or the number to the dealer where I got my Lamborghini?"

Her expertise, she inwardly scoffed. rolleyes Franco doesn't ask anyone for help without some sort of motive, but she'd at least hear him out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:31 pm
tch... if only.. stare

*takes out his flask of gingerbread syrup and has a swig, making a bit of a face at how overly sweet it is to have by itself. Not exactly ideal, but he needed -something-, goddammit* stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:50 pm
Trudging through the snow with six pack in hand, he reaches his bro Hauk. DUDE!!! He takes one of the beers he’s been hauling around and gives one to Hauk. Jesus Christ, Bro. You wouldn’t believe the s**t that just went down. Guzzles the rest of the open beer he was holding, crunches the can against his forehead and tosses it into the snow. I need to find Anira. Have you seen her? neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games