Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
BACK FROM THE DEAD KINDA. Questing? GET IN HERE, TELL ME. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:10 pm
Animaznboy
Don't blame meee! I have fat that keeps me from having long staminaaaaa. I just lose my breath. It's not my legs can't move fast enough it's just that my body doesn't want me to do anymoreeeee X___X

Dude, don't blame fat. Go online and search up on Fat DDR players who AA MaxX Unlimited

Oh, and I have asthma just to let you know. rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:21 pm
djTAKA
Animaznboy
Don't blame meee! I have fat that keeps me from having long staminaaaaa. I just lose my breath. It's not my legs can't move fast enough it's just that my body doesn't want me to do anymoreeeee X___X

Dude, don't blame fat. Go online and search up on Fat DDR players who AA MaxX Unlimited

You too? Same here whee DOUBLE A MaxX Unlimited?! gonk gonk gonk  

Animaznboy

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:10 pm
Animaznboy
djTAKA
Animaznboy

You know...
I've always wanted to see a fat person do DDR hardcore...
>.<...
I'd be so amused...
Then I think I'd have a craving for jello...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:15 pm
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
Animaznboy
djTAKA
Animaznboy

You know...
>.<...
I'd be so amused...
sweatdrop ... lol lol rofl rofl xp gonk lol lol whee lol rofl
What an emoticon attack...  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:28 pm
.Mikemo Cat-Boy

You know...
>.<...
I'd be so amused...
Ugh, not really a good thing to read while you're eating yogurt... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:55 pm
User Image  

Maylinn
Crew

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:28 pm
Maylinn
User Image

New set of emoticons. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:13 pm
we should... Have an aliance with all the other Asian guilds such as China Guild Filipino Guild etc. and link them all to each other
whee  

Animaznboy

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:18 pm
Animaznboy
we should... Have an aliance with all the other Asian guilds such as China Guild Filipino Guild etc. and link them all to each other
whee

That's a good idea...
It's just that...
Wouldn't it get a bit chaotic at times?...
I mean really hard to keep organized...
Or sometimes get very patriotic...
And even get to the point of racist-ness...
=...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:20 pm
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
Animaznboy
whee

That's a good idea...
It's just that...
=...

I think we tried that before, didn't work I think.

Another problem I could point out is: Those guilds have different rules probably, and the mods of those guild would want to try to criticize us for doing what we do differently, so it will be chaotic as said.

djTAKA
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:17 am
djTAKA
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
Animaznboy
whee

That's a good idea...
It's just that...
=...

Another problem I could point out is: Those guilds have different rules probably, and the mods of those guild would want to try to criticize us for doing what we do differently, so it will be chaotic as said.

Yeaahh.. I was just throwing it out there xd Or we could have embassadors talk to them and we can negotiate ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:57 am
Animaznboy
djTAKA
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
Animaznboy
whee

That's a good idea...
It's just that...
=...

Yeaahh.. I was just throwing it out there xd Or we could have embassadors talk to them and we can negotiate ninja

Ambassadors... now who would want to be our ambassador here?
Definitely not you, you'd spark an online war.

Sooo, JD, if you're into this whole shindig, go for it, I have some against it, but if it could work, then i'm down.

djTAKA
Crew

Zafkiel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:00 pm
.Mikemo Cat-Boy
Animaznboy
djTAKA
Animaznboy

You know...
>.<...
I'd be so amused...
I know this kid, who's like, well, fat. (feels bad for saying that) and like, dude, he pwns at DDR.. o_O; like, literally. XD PWNS.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:07 am
djTAKA

Sooo, JD, if you're into this whole shindig, go for it, I have some against it, but if it could work, then i'm down.

Awww man gonk  

Animaznboy

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:22 pm
djTAKA
Animaznboy
djTAKA

We could consider having that, but before jumping in, what happened with that botched alliance plan anyway? I probably didn't join APG at the time. Anyway, if it could be redone a little differently, maybe I'd look into the ambassador idea. Though I also wouldn't want to create some Gaia War I.

The first thing is is to find out whether or not we'd need this coalition. What will we gain from it? Who will be in charge of it?

Anyway, there's something similar known as the Commonwealth/Union of Nations (thanks to The Filipino Gaian Guild).  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games