Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:25 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
Would lucky eggs effect the distortion world EXP effects at all? It could get out of hand super sonic fast xD
Please refer all event questions to the event FaQ please.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:58 pm
Can you trade items for Shards? IE I wait to claim a Mega Stone, before the month ends, and claim one someone else wants can they give me Shards for the stone.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:41 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Can you trade items for Shards? IE I wait to claim a Mega Stone, before the month ends, and claim one someone else wants can they give me Shards for the stone.

Star shards are non-transferable, so no.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:24 am
Comment: Volcanion is such an amazing Legendary Pokemon, however with the April event of Distortion world I wonder why Giratina wasn't this month's Legendary.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:16 am
Shadow - Dragon
Comment: Volcanion is such an amazing Legendary Pokemon, however with the April event of Distortion world I wonder why Giratina wasn't this month's Legendary.

We randomly generate a to decide what legendaries are used for the horoscope : ) So Volcanion was just the one that was generated for this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:56 am
To make it fit Warren's story better can I get fossil Pokemon in fossil form? So this month's Horoscope is a level 5 brown Pokemon which I picked Kabuto. Can I have Warren steal the Dome fossil instead and have it be that level 5 Pokemon?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:53 pm
In Distortion World it'd be great if Simon could interact with Giratina, is that possible? I wouldn't be catching it or anything just "talking" to it for character development.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:57 pm
Shadow - Dragon

Sorry for the wait for your other question.
Yes, you can get a fossil pokemon in fossil form, since resurrecting a fossil results in the level 5 fossil pokemon anyways. So, it's pretty much the same deal as asking for a pokemon to be an egg as claimed. You'll just have to get it resurrected.

Yes, simon could interact with a giratina if you wanted, but it could not be catching and cannot count towards any legendary encounter achievement (i think simon already has that legitly anyways tho, so no prob there)
just know that there isn't just one of each legendary in this guild, so... yeah. Not that i think that would matter to you much.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:17 pm
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

Yes, you can get a fossil pokemon in fossil form, since resurrecting a fossil results in the level 5 fossil pokemon anyways. So, it's pretty much the same deal as asking for a pokemon to be an egg as claimed. You'll just have to get it resurrected.

Yes, simon could interact with a giratina if you wanted, but it could not be catching and cannot count towards any legendary encounter achievement (i think simon already has that legitly anyways tho, so no prob there)
just know that there isn't just one of each legendary in this guild, so... yeah. Not that i think that would matter to you much.

Thank you for the answers though, Completely understand about the encounter not counting towards anything. I might not have Simon actually see Giratina, instead just talk to a projection that the Pokemon will use  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:20 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

Thank you for the answers though, Completely understand about the encounter not counting towards anything. I might not have Simon actually see Giratina, instead just talk to a projection that the Pokemon will use

okay. :3
lol, should have it's projection being like "... Why are there humans here... "
you don't have to but I'd personally be amused.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:46 pm
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

okay. :3
lol, should have it's projection being like "... Why are there humans here... "
you don't have to but I'd personally be amused.

Of course, lol, that's why I'll some times push against the forth wall in my posts  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:29 pm
So, I know it's been a while, so it's a bit on the late side, but I wanted to make a comment on the gem balls. Personally, I like them. I like that they work similar to the apricorns, and I like that they are better on pokemon of the types associated with the gems they're made from. It's a nice idea, and it definitely adds a bit more flavor to the kinds of pokeballs available.

I'm just not sure they're worth the effort.

Again, I like them, but from a numbers standpoint... It's not a good deal. Twenty posts to get a gem, not counting the posts to get to a craftsman, and each gem makes two balls. Not so bad. Except that each gem ball works as a great ball for their chosen type, and plain great balls cost ten posts each. So, assuming you're able to cash in the gem for the balls immediately after acquiring it, that means you either get two balls that work like great balls on a single type... Or just cut out the typing trouble and get two great balls. Unless you already happened to have a stockpile of gems you thought you'd use but ended up not needing, or you're getting your gems through the occasional horoscope, it's just... Not efficient.

Anyway, didn't mean to rain on people's parade. I do like the idea and all, I just thought I'd give my two cents on it.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:23 pm
Lia Syuki
So, I know it's been a while, so it's a bit on the late side, but I wanted to make a comment on the gem balls. Personally, I like them. I like that they work similar to the apricorns, and I like that they are better on pokemon of the types associated with the gems they're made from. It's a nice idea, and it definitely adds a bit more flavor to the kinds of pokeballs available.

I'm just not sure they're worth the effort.

Again, I like them, but from a numbers standpoint... It's not a good deal. Twenty posts to get a gem, not counting the posts to get to a craftsman, and each gem makes two balls. Not so bad. Except that each gem ball works as a great ball for their chosen type, and plain great balls cost ten posts each. So, assuming you're able to cash in the gem for the balls immediately after acquiring it, that means you either get two balls that work like great balls on a single type... Or just cut out the typing trouble and get two great balls. Unless you already happened to have a stockpile of gems you thought you'd use but ended up not needing, or you're getting your gems through the occasional horoscope, it's just... Not efficient.

Anyway, didn't mean to rain on people's parade. I do like the idea and all, I just thought I'd give my two cents on it.

Thank you for you feedback! Even late, it's still much appreciated. I think we discussed having them be Ultra and then there was some miscommunication and it didn't up getting changed, so thank you for pointing that out. Their effectiveness will be changed to ultra in just a moment. I'm glad you like the new pokeballs~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:31 am
Okay this never came up because I've never had more than one character before.

Lucky egg lasts 7 days but I know it's posting days (So if something happens and I can't come online to post) but is that per character. I have Simon and Warren, Warren is using the Lucky Egg. If I don't post for Warren during a day but post as Simon does the Lucky Egg count go...up down? So from 0/7 days left to 1/7 days left even if Warren doesn't get any posts in. Does this question make sense?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:43 am
Shadow - Dragon
Okay this never came up because I've never had more than one character before.

Lucky egg lasts 7 days but I know it's posting days (So if something happens and I can't come online to post) but is that per character. I have Simon and Warren, Warren is using the Lucky Egg. If I don't post for Warren during a day but post as Simon does the Lucky Egg count go...up down? So from 0/7 days left to 1/7 days left even if Warren doesn't get any posts in. Does this question make sense?

It's per character. If Warren is using a lucky egg and you don't post Warren at all that day, only Simon, his lucky egg counter for the day won't go up. (: We don't want to discourage people from posting for other characters just because they're afraid of wasting their lucky eggs on one character.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games