Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:00 pm
Abigail Smith

Half way through Fellowship of the Ring, she woke up and grumbled. Though at the moment she saw Damian kiss her leg and blushed. Partly cause she had stubble on her legs, since she had forgotten to shave. Yet she tried to close her eyes, but sleep had left her. With this she yawned and started to sit up.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was still massaging her legs but when she started to sit up he stopped and sat next to her.'Did I wake you up Abigail. If so I am sorry that wasn't my intention. I was trying to keep you asleep and well rested."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 pm
Abigail Smith

She looked at him and smiled tiredly,"No, you didn't wake me up. My body did, it said that I slept enough.", she said, only to lean into him. Of course she closed her eyes and smiled a bit more. Abigail was listening to his breathing and the movie.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had one arm wrapped around her shoulder. He gently ran his hand up and down her arm. He then sensed a presence he stood up and went to where the presence was. Out of no where a small form leaped at him and hugged him. He then heard a child's voice."Daddy"He froze and pulled the child off him and stood motionless seeing the same child from the vision looking back at him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:44 pm
Abigail Smith

She was enjoying him holding her like this. Of when Damian stood up she gone after Damian, frowning. Since she was used to him telling her what was possibly happening. Yet when she saw a small form leap at him, she tensed but something told her not to react violently. When she saw that it was their daughter, from the vision, she tensed up. Tears welled up in her eyes as she was trying to stand up straight; well her knees were nearly giving out on her.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian placed the child down but took steps away from her."This isn't real. I asked voice. I know this isn't necromancy because they would still need a body to use for the child."

"It was my doing."A figure stepped through the doorway. She was a statuesque woman. Dressed in a toga with a laurel wreath in her golden hair.

Damian looked at the person before saying."This is your doing Gaia."

Gaia nodded.

All the while the small girl saw Abigail and a big and innocent smile appeared."Mommy."The child then ran towards her and hugged her leg.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:08 am
Abigail Smith

She looked shocked, and looked at Gaia. Now she felt their 'daughter' grab her leg. Her tears started to falls, only to carefully kneel. Before nervously putting her hands on their daughter. Of course she was trying to keep her body from shaking.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:36 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian looked back to Gaia."Why are you doing this. What do you gain."

Gaia shook her head."I gain nothing from this. But you are still my own blood being the grandson of my grandson. I see how your life has been and figured that you could use some kindness."

Damian looked back to Abigail and his daughter."I don't know what else to say. But thank you. This is something that I will be in your debt."He then moved to stand next to the both of them. He placed a hand on Abigail's shoulder.

Their daughter smiled seeing Damian walk closer but noticed the tears in Abigail's eyes."Why mommy cry?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 am
Abigail Smith

She barely heard the conversation between Damian and Gaia. Of course she was still kneeling there before more tears fell. Her arms ever so carefully wrapped around their daughter. It was as if she was scared of loosing her, if she touched her to much. But she was not able to answer their daughters question. Now she felt her body shake, hard when she looked at Damian and Gaia.

EternalKnight2013
bed time for me now doll, nightie night and sweet dreams, see you tomorrow evening or so.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:57 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian knelt down and hugged both of them. He was on the urge of shedding a few tears himself. He didn't know what else to say he kissed them both."I will never let either of you go again."He stood up and looked back to Gaia."Thank you."

She nodded and then disappeared.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:33 pm
Abigail Smith

Most people had a chance to grieve before they had their next child. But her life was no longer mundane. It was exactly far from it. When Damian hugged both of them and spoke she looked at him, with tears still falling. Slowly as she stood up and kept her hand on Jennifer.

Her back was still protesting a bit. So she was not going to pick her up. Looking at Damian joy and confusion were in her eyes. How is this possible? Cause, if anyone can see and touch her... I'd have a lot of explaining or lying to do., she said in their wavelength. As she was rubbing their daughters hair now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Mother Gaia is powerful. She could create a body for anybody and she might have asked Hades to see the soul. So she could have made a body just from seeing the vision of what she was going to look like. And I think if you mention Gaia that would explain things to most magical beings. The only thing you would need to explain is having a child to your family."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:23 pm
Abigail Smith

She took her daughter's hand and lead her to the couch. Before pulling her into her lap and rub her cheeks. Damian, this is going to be harder to explain to my family. Not 'Hey Mom! Guess what I have a fiance and our first child. That's four years old, and magically born this year'. Though thankfully my jobs, have kept me away from Mom's home." she replied to him. Of course she was trying to make a statement. Though she soon enough was pecking Jennifer's cheeks.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat down next to the two of them."I know it's going to be hard but we will figure this out."He looked at Jennifer and she yawn before snuggling up to Abigail.Damian smiled warmly and the placed a kiss on her cheek."We will always figure out what to do."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:50 pm
Abigail Smith

She carefully held her daughter as she snuggled up to her. Of course she looked at Damian and nodded before pecking his lips. "I'm just glad that we don't sparkle in the sun.", she gave a small laugh. Well the Lord of the Rings movie kept playing. "Though, I hope to hear something from Amy soon. She has the most flexible mind that I've ever seen.", she said only to summon a blanket onto Jennifer. It was fluffy blanket with an image of a tiger on it. It was a bit to big for Jennifer to drag around. But she knew that was one of her favorite blankets.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games