Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:51 pm
els'. D<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:27 pm
how come?  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:40 am
few days ago 2 people in GD part of gaia pissed me off.

one girl made like 3 accounts or something anyway her first topic to piss me off badly is posing as a japanese girl and saying that white guys are hairy and smelly and have floppy big penises and that only despret japanese girls go for white guys because they cant get themselves a japanese guy.
It really f'in pissed me off because i have many white guy friends and they arnt hairy nore smelly! and my bf is white and i am not f'in despret and i can get asian guys im just not interested in them very much! not to mention she was posing to be a japanese girl and turned out to be a white b***h prep lookin chick.

than that girl made another topic and it said how asian girls make her look slutty and hates that white guys who go for asian girls. and they only like them because people say asians have tighter cunts and cause they have better bodies.
This also pissed me off because alot of white guys like asian girls not for their body! usually its the asian features on the face or its cause asians are usually softy and kind. unless white washed or yankee style. im personally half white washed so im not all softy. and also i thought when i first read wow i think she got dumped by a white guy who after hooked with a asian girl. and also thought maybe its not asian bodys but just you being a total troll b***h and being in denial of being a filthy slut! grrr

after that she made a aggainst gay topic and also a asian nerds are annoying because they think they are pretty and are around those asian nerds in ebgames.
those didnt piss me off as much but still pretty much did. cause i have gay friends so i dun want her to start bad mouthing them to get rid of gays. and also i dun apreciate her stereo typing asian nerds in ways that arnt true at all. because im an asian nerd i dont think im hot and i also am dateing a white boy not asian. and there is nothing wrong with hanging at ebgames!

the 2nd person to piss me off was a guy who was real racist towards everyone except white people. he was saying how the white population was decreasing and we need more white people in the country and stop making mixed children.
i posted saying well im sorry but i love my bf whos pure white..and im probly gonna end up giving birth to mixed children.
than he replyed me saying i only want white gene crap on my kids and start bad mouthing mixed kids like half asian half white people than bad mouthing me and stuff. so it really pissed off me, and people who are in a relation with a white person thats not white, or someone who is half white.

those were my rants of assholes. thank god that atleast the white guys comment on white guys population decreasing and racisim towards non white and badmouthing of mixed people got deleted. im wondering why the girls posts havent.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:04 pm
we haven't seen a big one in a while. eek  

Syrotek
Crew

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:06 pm
i had a big complaint for these 2 lols. they really cheesed me off. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:30 pm
heres another rant *ehem*

i hate when people on online games when they announce they are a pervert basically. any kinda despret attempt to be funny or just wanting to tell people they are a pevert. its not funny anymore but old and not original. =/ and i dont really need to kno they like panties and such. i mean yea guys are mostly perverts its normal, however i dont need it announced on the internet as if your a perverted creep living with your mom at 30. neutral

i also hate people on online games when they make stupid little remarks or information. such as the time a girl in ragnarok told me that peco pecos dont slow your attack down. but for a fact if you read it does say that unless you have certain requirements. but yea i knew what i was talking about than all of a sudden she goes pvp me! well i guess she didnt kno i had another character thats much stronger...well yea i agreed to it went in and killed her in 3 hits...kinda sad but well she challenged me and i was kinda pissed at her so. rolleyes after a minute later i was ambushed by 2 other guys and her...but sadly i killed them just as fast.. x_x i didnt even lose 1/4 of my hp so i felt kinda bad.
Another time a girl kept bugging me and damon to be in party member for her in lineage2 but we refused and than she threatened to pk us. and she was 6 lvls higher than us but eventually she attacked us. well she almost lost but lucky for her i didnt have any healing potions so while she healed herself my character died. she was also saying she plays lineage2 for 2 years but she kept saying i was wrong that accesories give magic defence. but if you look at your status when you equiped it it makes a big diffrence in magic defence and i only played for 3 months. so i called her a n00b than she said im the n00b...she was really annoying she also kept pming damon after for help.

what also anoys me is when girls that are younger than you act as if they are older and superior when they are just as bad..cause well i got an arguement with this girl cause i laughed when my friend axcidently called her an it... so i just went lol haha it. than she got all mad at me saying my bra smells. than i was like hows that an insult i mean you could be saying it smells nice. than she went SIGH! KIDS!...so i asked her how old she was and she was 2 years younger than me...so im like im sorry to say this hun but im older than you so you cant really call me a kid..childish perhaps but not a kid..besides i wasnt the one who over reacted..so your being the immature one here..and than she just repeats going SIGH! KIDS! so im like how am i being a kid? than she just telepoted....but yea it kinda pissed me off..

that is all 3nodding sorry for my grammer.. i like to spam rush when i rant lols.  

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:54 pm
oh forgot to add this

i hate when..when you just argue with someone and the other person just leaves with an attitude of im right and your wrong without hearing the other person out first..and not proving to the other person in what way your right..like when i kno im 100% right i always say what they can do to see that im not mistaken. i dont just go you dont understand thats your fault and just leave with a cocky and arrogant attitude like that. i hate people who do that. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:58 pm
n00bs and online gaming...they go hand in hand.  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:02 pm
Iyamashi
n00bs and online gaming...they go hand in hand.

Now thats just beautiful <33333  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:40 am
no that's not, they're destroying my gaming experience. D<  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:37 am
I think I just wat to sit in my room all day and ******** cry.
[[Check my Myspace]]
There's so much s**t that happened to me in less than 12 ******** hours.
I don't even know what to do anymore.

.::EDIT::.
I'm going to Baka's for the night to calm down and s**t.
Life pretty much hates me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:40 pm
i also hate when i start a new online game than im chased down by higher lvl pking n00bs. neutral i tell them to go away to their zones and not a new player area than they just laugh and call me a n00b. moments later i ask a friend to do me a favor and he comes running to the area and pks that jerk. than he goes calling my friend a n00b cause he got pked for harassing me. rolleyes well he should kno people like me have high lvl friends on a game...i only summon my friend if im already in a pissy mood and they keep harassing me when im trying to lvl up. i dun mind pvp i just dun like people who come pk low lvls when they cant defend themselves for s**t. mad i mean sure its a game for fun but how are new members supose to have fun if they have a pker harassing them every time they try to lvl up. i dun think dieing by a higher lvl aka one hit kill is much fun...id defend myself but im new i dun have any evenly matched characters..its not real fair and hard to enjoy a decent game. besides i hate pestering my friends to kill people who keeps harassing me.

people need to kno to stop using the word n00b at wrong times. most of the time its n00bs using it too. gonk  

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:36 pm
debating wheter or not i should start on that paper for english. >.>

~Wrong thread Iya.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:07 pm
hmm lets see what i should rant about hmm...oh yes

what really annoys me is when people are feeling so emo that they must seek others online to make yourself better...i dun really mind if your being emo to a friend cause friends are there for you..but i am annoyed of people who make topics going omg i got dumped im soo emo and upset! i mean ok break ups happen..everyone makes mistakes in love...its something you can heal from if you actually let yourself heal by time. i mean its not like oh they died on you..if you did go through that i guess you have the right to be sad..however random people online wouldnt wanna hear those depressing tales of misfortune..it doesnt make anyone happy and it doesnt really help you with all the pity pointed towards you. if they are only after sympothy i dun think they are truely in pain but attention. stare if you just need to let it out to heal well you can goto a good friend online or irl just dont seek sympothy.
i dont mean to be harsh about the emo feelings its just i had bad memories of it which kinda pissed me off and made me cry in the end. it also is even worse if your cutting yourself to feel better...that pisses me off more than annoy. its like wtf is going through your head! what made you think cutting will solve anything?! ive always thought wont that make life worse for you. it can leave scars than people if they saw theyd ask..than youd remember and youd be ashamed of making scars on yourself. most likely youd try and hide it going with made up stories like i got in a fight or accident...so why do such dumb actions such as that i hate when people do that.

what also got me in a laughing wtf mood is when i was reading my friends posts cause hes laughing hes not banned yet. dunno hes being an idiot..but anyway while i was laughing at his stupid post attempts to get banned i came across one that made me go wtf. he was bashing in emos like most people do which i dun care at all. but this girl started calling him an emo because hes a hater. so my thoughts were like WTF....what the ******** hell...but yea im like thinking to myself how is being a hater makin you emo? so i was cracking jokes to myself going omg i hate school omg i must be emo cause hey i hate school. omg i hate racists too that must make me even more emo! *gasp* lols but yea its really dumb cause hateing doesnt make you emo at all what so ever. self hatread yea youd be emo but not being a hater. xd people can be so wtfness..

what also made me pissed was long ago a girl made a post saying shes tired of emo posts and how people are soo depressed. i agreed with the depressive posts and topics. however i was pissed that she was saying people shouldnt be sad...i mean ok why dont i stop having any emotions all together...its a natural human emotion its what makes us human..its what makes us have a heart to care about stuff..i mean yes i think its bad to make emo post to get attention..but being sad is ok i mean once in a while people get sad about something..i mean its human nature..i find it ok to be sad as long as they dont go posting topics of it announcing it publicly to people they dont know..but its ok to be sad so i found that topic rediculous. neutral

think thats all i can think of hmmmm...for now yep  

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:43 pm
I'm not doing a big rant but I'm so ******** tired of my parents being complete asses towards each other. Dad, for not saying anything to me and mum, we just want to know what you're doing soemtimes, we're still a ******** family. Mum, for being bitchy towrds me when you're mad at Dad. I'm not the human doormat, I don not need s**t thrown on me right now regarding how you feel about dad, stop bitching at me, do it at him.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games