Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:37 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland

that's right. You play Gaia under the influence too biggrin

I want a zOMG buddy ffs crying
My only zOMG buddies don't even Gaia anymore. We used to run around as a pack of all the different coloured skunks.

Pen0rz. why do guys always offer to send you pictures all the time. "hay wanna see my junk".
I only say yes when I'm under the influence too.
I found a bunch in the depths of the photos on my phone the other day >.>

I've lost most of my zOMG buddies. XD Only two of them offer me a spot these days. Even then, I don't know the people I'm playing with.

And its been awhile since I've been drunk and dragged my a** online. I guess I could on new years? I dunno. I would have to remember. XP

I honestly don't know what it was about that chat but at least 2 of the guys showed their stuff. X'D I dunno. Way back in the day I used to do bra shots in another guild.

Thinking about it, the bras weren't even that cute. u.u; At least, compared to the collection I have now.

lol I've had that happen before. I was like "WTF IS THIS??" XDD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:56 pm
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland

that's right. You play Gaia under the influence too biggrin

I want a zOMG buddy ffs crying
My only zOMG buddies don't even Gaia anymore. We used to run around as a pack of all the different coloured skunks.

Pen0rz. why do guys always offer to send you pictures all the time. "hay wanna see my junk".
I only say yes when I'm under the influence too.
I found a bunch in the depths of the photos on my phone the other day >.>

I've lost most of my zOMG buddies. XD Only two of them offer me a spot these days. Even then, I don't know the people I'm playing with.

And its been awhile since I've been drunk and dragged my a** online. I guess I could on new years? I dunno. I would have to remember. XP

I honestly don't know what it was about that chat but at least 2 of the guys showed their stuff. X'D I dunno. Way back in the day I used to do bra shots in another guild.

Thinking about it, the bras weren't even that cute. u.u; At least, compared to the collection I have now.

lol I've had that happen before. I was like "WTF IS THIS??" XDD

We should totally play together some time. I miss having the extra person for loot drops and just having lols. I rly want to farm the old aqueduct for loot, but i cant do it alone. Some of the loot there is going for 500gg-800gg per piece atm.

Bra shots lmao. I did bra shots for Neopets back in the day. I so hardcore regret it.
But I don't regret posting a link to old old old old lady noods there.
so much lol.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 pm
You jerks need to quit being interesting. scream

It's 2am and I need sleep!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:06 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
You jerks need to quit being interesting. scream

It's 2am and I need sleep!

;.;

///hands blanket  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:15 pm
Dreamt a package a friend was sending me contained weird shoes and fruit.

User Image

It arrived today. It is an amazing union jack suitcase. xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:27 pm
I should really be in bed. It's 11:30 and lots to do tomorrow.

Instead I've cleaned up my kitchen, eaten a snack, done some writing, played a crap ton of Pirates of the Caribbean...and I'm wired for sound I swear.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm
Yay I sold more markers :D

I have like...poop left. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm
Lirilei

Instead I've cleaned up my kitchen, eaten a snack, done some writing, played a crap ton of Pirates of the Caribbean...and I'm wired for sound I swear.

I should be in bed too. XD I have the day off tomorrow but there are a lot of things I need to get done. u.u;;;

I'll probably drag myself there in a little bit.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 pm
Prince Ichi
Yay I sold more markers :D

I have like...poop left. xd

Nice c:

Watcha going to do with the extra cash?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:32 pm
Meromictic
Lirilei

I should be in bed too. XD I have the day off tomorrow but there are a lot of things I need to get done. u.u;;;

Ridley gets to take our 8 year old to get his cast off tomorrow. He broke his forearm back in October (and he's so excited to finally be cast free after a full length cast, and now his half cast).

and I think listening to techno is NOT helping me to get sleepy. Heh  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm
Lirilei
Meromictic
Lirilei

Ridley gets to take our 8 year old to get his cast off tomorrow. He broke his forearm back in October (and he's so excited to finally be cast free after a full length cast, and now his half cast).

Your kitty is so cute.
I cant wait for mine to hatch o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm
Lirilei
Meromictic
Lirilei

lol Techno doesn't help me at all. I've been listening to Adele. :B

What did he do to break his arm? o.o;

I'm sure he'll love being fully mobile again. XD  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:36 pm
Genea
Dreamt a package a friend was sending me contained weird shoes and fruit.

User Image

It arrived today. It is an amazing union jack suitcase. xD

=o

i want a suitcase like that  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:42 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland

Your kitty is so cute.
I cant wait for mine to hatch o.o

Thankies! I'm hoping to get either another of this one, or a Golden Belle to send over to Rids.

Meromictic

lol Techno doesn't help me at all. I've been listening to Adele. :B

What did he do to break his arm? o.o;

I'm sure he'll love being fully mobile again. XD

I've got Pandora playing through my shuffle and for a good 20 minutes it was just one techno song after another, it was awesome.

Oh back around Halloween on the way home from school he'd run ahead with a friend, and as I rounded the corner I heard "OW my wrist!" (which was the two bones in the forearm come to find out) lil turd had climbed a tree, and lost his footing and fell out of it and onto his arm.

He'd climbed the tree dozens of times before (With my constantly going "Don't climb that tree, you're gonna fall and break something!"), and was technically still on the trunk of the tree when he fell. He wasn't too far up off the ground, just a horrid landing.

Second kid with a broken bone since June. Our 3 year old broke his upper arm/shoulder area at the end of June, and finally got the all clear and is out of splint/sling/etc since the beginning of November. His was pretty bad. (He was playing on his sisters bed, arm stuck through the neck, she bounced on the bed, knocked him off, and the arm stuck through the neck hole is what was broken between the joint and the growth plate).

Last 6 months have SUCKED.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 pm
oh jesus you guys have some pretty easily injured kids/pets. xd

also wheeee

I put away $220 and had $40 extra to buy some combat boots I've been wanting FOREVER (since august), that were conveniently on sale for $40, plus I had a 10% off coupon.

they're dark grey so they match my leather jacket. cool

and i bought some new skinny jeans and leggings with christmas money from my mom and grandmom.

I'MMA BE SO HOT

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Shoes/Boots//Toya+Dusty+Grey+Lace-Up+Combat+Boot+Wide+Width-505483.jsp

they are pretty sexy  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games