Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:00 pm
((A certain white dragon wants a word with Dame when she gets back...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm
(( stare ))

dame smiles, but it doesn't quite reach her eyes. She won't after she finds out why I came to the MW, dame thinks to herself. "Thanks, Brat," dame says and is about to turn around when what her last statement catches her ear, "Trip?" She tilts her head to the side, "What trip? Where's Psy going?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 pm
*She smiles, eying dame closely before she answers.* Visiting her mother. *She switches gears as her mind takes another turn.* I suppose I should send another message to Kat. She asked for an ETA, but I'm not sure when we'll arrive. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:21 pm
-sitting close to the front, his eyes are closed but his ears are picking everything up. He hears the exchange between the ladies and groans, wondering if he's going to have to lock Icy in the bathroom until they touch down. Rubbing his forehead, his mind wanders off to the night before again, for the nth time that day. Seeing the flush of her body, feeling the heat of her skin and hearing the passion in her moans makes his stomach muscles contract involuntarily. Sitting up, he grits his teeth, trying to flood his mind with anything but dame.

Since arriving at the airstrip, Horne had been watching Icy out the corner of his eye, wanting to let her take out her aggressions and frustrations on him but knowing she wouldn't have any part of that. Well, she'd pay him back for his payback, but knowing her, that would come later and when he'd least expect it. Slightly smirking, he glances back at Icy, noting her unchanged expression. Figuring what the hell, he stands and walks to where she's sitting, crossing his arms and looking down at her-

How about I hold her while you torture her? twisted

-still looking out the partition, Icys expression doesn't even waver-

stare Now is so not the time to be a comedian. mad

Come now, this is the perfect time. If I don't make you loosen up and laugh, that hardcore look on your face is going to get stuck. If that happens, sex is going to be hard. Can you imagine having sex with someone who's giving you "the look" twenty four seven? How sexy is that? I mean, no more kissing and biting of lips, no more sex faces or sounds, no more being turned on by the little pouty faces you make-

-as hard as she tries to ignore him, her lips start to twitch at the corners. Gritting her teeth, she tries to focus on the skies outside but fails miserably as the first snicker escapes her. Turning a glaring look on Horne, she breaks when she sees that idiot actually making "sex" faces and pouty faces. Smiling, he plops down next to her and pats her knee. She elbows him-

SEE! That's better. Those lips were made for smiling, along with other things, not set in a permanent frown.-holds his hands up to halt her-I'm not saying you shouldn't be pissed. But don't let it consume you and rule your world. ******** that s**t. You're alive, got friends who actually DO care about you, and the sexiest friend w/benefits around. What more can you ask for?

-scowling, Icy finds herself snickering again at Horne. She knew she loved a man with a sense of humor and Horne was a nut if you got to know him. to others outside looking in, he was stoic with a bite. He always told it how it was, no holds barred, no sugarcoating s**t. But his sense of humor was a wild card, and only people real close to him got to see that card. Settling back, her face is a bit lighter, but you can still see the turmoil behind her eyes-

You better be damn glad you're good at your job.  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:29 pm
*She sighs again, closing her eyes as a headache begins in the back of her neck.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:36 pm
"Aww, she's visiting her mum? ^_^ That's nice of her. I bet she'll have fun and it'll be good for her to have a small vacation." ((I can't actually remember if dame knew she was visiting her mum or not...so we'll just go with it.))

"I...suppose you can just tell Kat that you don't know an ETA yet?" dame shrugs, not really knowing what to tell Brat.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 pm
*She opens her eyes, looking back at dame.* Guess we'll wait til we get to Italy. We'll know more then. *She glances at her phone reading the time.* She's probably in bed anyways. *She runs her fingers along the muscles in her neck.* We should probably get some rest, too. *She smiles softly.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 pm
{{DAMN BRAT!!! eek *gawks at outfit*}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 pm
((*Gawks back* What? Me loves the pendant is all finished ~ really liked this top and was waiting for it to come back.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 pm
*She closes her eyes, resting throughout the flight. A short time later, a voice over the intercom tells them to buckle up again, they're ready to make a landing.*

((Rather a short flight from Switzerland to Italy... sweatdrop ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:06 pm
(( stare My internet is being shoddy now. Who the hell else is on the internet around here at two in the morning is beyond me. stare ))

dame smiles and nods at Brat then whispers "Good night". As she turns around, she glances briefly at Icy and sees her conversing with Horne. dame as unobtrusively as she can makes her way up to Flame's seat and sits down next to him. "Hey Stranger," she says smiling and crossing one leg over the other as she leans back in the seat, "How you doing?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 pm
{{*bows to Brattys hawtness factor* Your combos are always edgy}}

*rolling her eyes at Horne, she doesn't object when he puts his arm around her, leaning into his warmth. They were never the type to "cuddle" or "cozy up" with each other, but she needed human contact at that moment and he felt what she was going through. Being alone had made her bitter, edgy and reckless. The more dangerous the job, the quicker she was to jump at it. Yea, it was a stupid way to fill a void, but that's all she had-her work.

Closing her eyes, she thought back to the agreement her and Horne came to. Because of confliting schedules and most especially Flame, they decided to keep things casual and low key. That was over three years ago. Sometimes she wondered if that was all she was able to have, a casual partner. Sucking her teeth, she shoves the thoughts out her head, shaking it as Horne looked down to see what was wrong. She sits up and buckles up as she hears the pilot alert them of landing*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:14 pm
((Icy better take him on the next flight ~ what's Flame gonna do, really? Not good to be living in a glass house & throwing stones. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:18 pm
-having finally gotten his mind settled on thoughts of catching up on jobs and paperwork when he makes it back, he's startled when he hears dame next to him. Flinching, he looks over at her and smiles, leaning back in his seat-

I'm.... here. stare I'll be better once I make it back and concentrate on my work.

-buckles up at the announcement is made-

How are you fairing?

{{who's living in stone and throwing glass?}}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 pm
dame buckles as he answers and smiles over at him, patting his arm, "I'm fine. Icy's still pissed as hell at me but like you said, that'll take time." She tilts her head and contemplates him for a moment, "So...which work would that be? Your second-in-command of Security at the MW or the work that we just not so long ago rescued you from? Cuz...ya know, I really don't feel like gallivanting off to save you from a foreign country again anytime soon...I'd much rather just walk down the stairs if I want to see you..." biggrin  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games