Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:45 pm
"Wjhat?" Bomani said, immediately concerned for her and his child. "Chione, what's wronjg?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 pm
"Bomani," Chione breathed, turning her head to look at him. Pain reflected in her eyes as she tried to endure what she felt. "It...it hurts...!" She said, then groaned again. She leaned back against the wall, wanting to lie down, but not having the energy to move. "Ohhh...!"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm
"What hurts?" Bomani asked, concerned. He put his hand on her stomach and looked into her eyes. "Tell me, please..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 pm
"My...stomach..." Chione gasped, then gave a yelp. Squeezing her eyes shut a tear came from them. "Bomani...it hurts..." She then felt the baby kick again, but this time she gave out a small scream. Looking down she noticed something wet...water...water..."My...water...?" She said, surprised.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:56 pm
Bomani noticed the wet spot that was growing, and from speaking with the wet nurse they had hired, Layla, knew exactly what was going on. "I'll be right back." he said, running toward the guest bedroom. "Layla!" he shouted. The young woman woke with a start and followed Bomani upstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:01 pm
Chione continued to groan, holding her stomach and then gripping onto the sheets of the bed. As sweat formed on her brow she began to worry. The baby... She thought as another tear came down her cheek. She then remembered what her mother had told her about childbirth. Although she wasn't told much, she knew enough to realize that this was only the beginning. The princess bit her lip, trying to endure the pain more, knowing more was to come.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm
Layla began to order Bomani around to get stuff she would need, knowing instantly from Chione's way of acting what was going on. "How is it?" she asked Chione as Bomani got them a tub of water.

[Random thought: boy or girl?]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm
((I was thinking boy. That ok?))

"It hurts." Chione said simply, then realized it was a stupid response. She then tried to begin to move to lie down, inching away from the wall with difficulty.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:08 pm
"It's okay...it'll be over soon..." LAyla said softly. Bomani rushed to get some towels and then medical supplies, just in case.

[Want to skip to after the birth? And that's fine.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 pm
((Hmm...yeah, I guess. I'll go ahead and do that now.))

As Chione lied on her back she vowed to herself to do what she could. This was their child, she needed to do her best now...

[[Small timeskip...]]

Now early morning Chione did not know how many hours she had been in labor, but it was over now. She sighed with relief, her hair drenched in sweat and her face streaked in perspiration and tears. "How...is the baby?" She breathed, asking no one in particular as she prayed in her mind.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:15 pm
Bomani had been lying next to Chione, holding her hand and waiting, anxiously, for the news. The wet nurse, Layla, walked over and handed Chione a wrapped bundle, where a small face could be seen.
"Bomani, Chione...congratulations...you now have a son." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:20 pm
Chione then let go of Bomani's hands, receiving her son with open arms. Looking down at the face of their child Chione couldn't help but smile. His hair was soft, and there was a healthy amount of hair on his head. The color was the same as his father's. "Bomani," she said softly, "he looks just like you." She then moved to the side, offering her husband to hold their baby.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:23 pm
"He does..." Bomani whispered. He took the child and held it, looking down at the small, sleeping face of his baby. It did hold a certain resemblance. Layla moved about, cleaning up. "If you need me, I'll stay up." she said, leaving the room, letting the new parents have some privacy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:26 pm
"Thank you." Chione said to Layla softly before the wet nurse left the room. Redirecting her direction to Bomani she again placed her head on his shoulder. "So...for his name..." She thought for a moment, trying to recall the name they had decided on should their child be a boy. "Anpu." She said. "Would you like that to be the name of your son?" She asked.

((I found the name on pg. 73.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 pm
[Nice o,o I wouldn't have found it xD Anywho going to bed]

"Anpu...I like it." Bomani said softly. He kissed his son on the forehead, lightly. His son stirred but made no sound. He smiled brightly.
"I can't believe I'm a father..." he said softly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games