Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:11 pm
Iah stumbled upon a demon as he drew his sword. "This is gonna be quick" he slashed his arm.

(i picked the first one)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:16 pm
Iah laughed as he sunk into the ground. "Nothing can stop me."

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:19 pm
The demon leader..((im going to post there names above there pics)) Alec looked down at his arm only to see it heal. "Ha, that was pleasent." He grabbed Iah's head before he completely sunk and yanked him out and tossed him over to a tree. "It's more like nothing can stop me and Scarlet along with my fellow demons." He grinned and pulled out his sword.

The demons charged Kitzune some of them getting some deep cuts on her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:26 pm
Iah smirked as he disappeared into a vortex forming from his mask.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:39 pm
Alec smirked and closed his eyes letting all his senses focus on him. He could feel his presence and gripped his sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:47 pm
(( Logging off ))  

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:58 pm
(oh! i call dante!!!!!! xd i like fighting the tough looking guys becuz some of them look rlly ugly so im gonna pick on him to make him angry twisted mwuhahahahaha im so evil lol)

Kitzune winced as she got cut but killed those demons who gave her the cuts. Then this huge demon was behind her. She growled at him waiting for him to attack.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 pm
Dante smirked at the puny wolf. "I bet your blood is tasty," He said in a dark husky voice and then licked his lips. He then un sheathed his huge sword. As he ran toward her he clearly left dents in the ground. His strenght was incredible and so was his desire for ones blood.

Demons made there way into a couple villiages esily killing the villagers.

The king got news and had his knights ready. Two squadrants of knights quickly made there way to the villages that were under attack. Some elves joined them while the others quickly made there way back to there home in order to protect it. He looked over at the queen, "This isn't good, we have to stop them as soon as possible or it might be to late." He then bid her farwell and went over to the throne room to go over some stratagises with some of the general Kinghts.
Scarlet was in the air watching her plan un fold. It was a very beautiful sight and very enjoyable.

Rui looked over to see a couple demons coming near the castle. He put up a barrier. Having that flashback had him regain his full powers. The demons baged and hacked at the barrier trying to get past.

((Ok its all color coded now lol...the leaders will be too...so right now Dante is brown...and i have to come up with the rest...lol))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:30 pm
(alright ^^ if u need help just ask me)

Kitzune then charged at Dante. She jumped up in the air bit him on the neck. She then jumped back tearing a piece of Dante's skin off. She spit out the skin and stood there waiting. Her mouth was covered in blood and her fur was standing up on her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:34 pm
((ok lol))

Dante had his head tilted back and when he looked down at her she was able to see strans of blood cover his wound and turn into meat and skin. He laughed and watched as the blood on her mouth began to bubble and turn from green to black. "Hope you like dieing slowly. My veins run with poison blood." He smirked and swung his sword at her. Even though she dodge it he was still able to get a cut on her chest. "Hmm....my poison may not kill you after all...how interesting....well at least it's slowing you down!" He laughed and again charged him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:48 pm
(oh n if anyone wants to kill me i dont mind at all cuz then i got a very interesting idea to make this rp more exciting XD)

Once landed after dodging his attack she started feeling weak. Then all of a sudden her marks spread more on her body. Then suddenly she became faster and a little bit stronger than before. She then back to normal and wiped the blood off her mouth. "You know I thought your blood would be tasty and everything but its not for an ugly person like you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:53 pm
((I might have Dante kill you lol))

Dante laughed at her attempt to anger him. "Child you will die in the hands of this ugly beast!" He charged her again this time suprisingly he was moving extremly fast. As she moved to dodge his blow he quickly matched her speed and drove his sword through her shoulder.

Rui held the barrier but it began to shrink a bit. More and more demons were coming at him.

Nicor was behind all his demons commanding them to take down the barrier. He laughed as he knew that rui wouldn't be albe to hold on for much longer.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm
(ok lol ^^ this is fun!)

Kitzune grabbed the sword and held it down while she then stuck her sword right through Dante's eye. She then jumped back holding her shoulder. " I might die but im not going down without a fight!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 pm
((yes it is ))

Dante roared in pain as the blade went into his eye. He pulled it out and looked at her furious but then grinned. Again his wound healed and his eye was back to normal. "Good at least you acknowlage the fact that you will die!" He crushed the sword with his huge hoove and ran toward her again two blades now in his hands. He began slashing at her getting her a couple times.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:10 pm
(hey lets see wut happens when kitzune cuts his head off!!!! =D)

Kitzune continued dodging and blocking his attacks. 'I have to end this now and stop the other demons before things get bad.' she thought as she looked at Scarlet.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games