Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yes it does." the pianist replied with a slight smile. "Even if you bought them for me... I didn't want to wear them without your permission... especially after... well..."
He wasn't going to say that he thought Ryu utterly hated every fiber of his being.

The notion that his akuma had gotten him drunk... well, Naoko had asked for it but still... that in itself was a bit intoxicating. After everything the blond had been through... no one had gotten him drunk without the intention of having sex with him before.
It was nice... even if the alcohol had been partly to blame for last night's fiasco.

"Ryu-kun..." Naoko whispered, closing his eyes as a chill went down his spine. Ryuukaze's warm hands were on his shoulders, giving him goosebumps.
But of the good variety.

Tilting his head to the side in compliance with the violinist's hand on his chin, NAKO could only allow that soft kiss. But instead of just leaving it at that, the blond kissed back, tightening his hold on Ryu and flicking his tongue out.
The pianist needed that kiss...
He needed the feeling of being wanted... being loved and needed...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Fast as a flash, Chiyou punched in the numbers for the Entertainment Channel, watching intently for a moment as all the masked and dandied fans cheered and pranced about at Shou's rally.
"Mmm...Shou-sama..." he found himself whispering before he even realized it. The musician had really made quite the impression on the boy, after all. He could have danced all night with that man. It was good to be different in such a way, Chiyou thought. Even he had fallen right into that fantastical spell, and he was thankful for it.
Once he realized what he was doing, however, a blush crept across his cheek again. How...embarrassing.
"Heh...well, you don't HAVE to try to feed them to me if you don't want. I was really just picking with you, but, even though it hurts, it is best if you keep moving your hands and arms, or else they will stiffen and it will hurt worse when you do try to use them." he advised, rather surprised at himself for giving such adult advice.
Carefull, he dug out another scoop of the ice cream and picked the bits out, offering Izzy the cream as he looked back and forth between the TV and Izzy.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:36 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Caught by surprise again, but that was always how it was with his angel.
Slowly, then with increased intensity, Ryu let his mouth meet, mingle, and melt into Naoko's insistence.
So many things he wanted to say. So much he wanted to do. So many things he wanted to forget, and others he wanted to remember forever. So much he wanted to push away, and so much he wanted to cling to.
This whirlwind was only beginning...it was only going on a month that they had been together, but it was the best month of his life, even though that month contained some of the worst days.
Falling back onto the bed, their hair mingling, black, white, and blond, Ryu kissed Naoko like he had never kissed the man before.
No...even if Naoko was just playing him...maybe...maybe he would take it...just because it was Naoko. He didn't want that to be the case...but how could he live after this love?
In the end, all it came down to...was that Ryu needed Naoko like he needed air to breathe, and Naoko needed Ryu like water to drink.
To Ryu, at least, it seemed they were meant for eachother.
"I love you, Na-kun....I can't deny it..." the violinist gasped breathlessly when he broke the kiss. Tears rimmed his eyes as he threded his fingers with the pianist's, gazing into those beautiful eyes of topaz.
Without those two shining jewels, Ryu's riches would be worthless.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Fan Rally - Kami sama!!

Haru nodded but quickly answered with a yell, "Hai!!" and hung up the phone.. It was hard enough to hear the man from the noise of the crowds and the sound of the music. The colored lights were reflecting off the walls and everyone was scurrying to hit their marks before Shou started to talk about the Charity to his fan base.

Meanwhile, Haru made his way back to the far entrance at the appropriate time hoping that Narcissus was there. He couldn't afford to wait to long between the major motions between the sets and the speech. He almost thought it would be fun to send Narcissus on stage for a few minutes to talk about the Charity but he doubted the man could possibly be prepared for something like that.

He peeked out the back door and looked to see if the man was there....

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:44 pm

While Ryu was able to think through things, to go deeper into the ideas of why they were so attached to one another...
Naoko was too hung over to do much more than think in the short term.

The way they fell together, put Naoko on his side slightly, lips locked with those of the beautiful akuma beneath him. His hands moved down to gently kneed Ryu's bare shoulders.
When the other man pulled back, when he spoke, NAKO couldn't help but smile.

"Aishiteru... Ryu-kun..." he whispered, before moving into a more comfortable position.
Which, just happened, to be his towel clad legs straddling the violinist's pajama pant wearing waist.

Without hesitation, the blond leaned down again, claiming Ryu's lips with his own and sucking on the other man's tongue.
All-the-while, his amber eyes remained open and focused on the other man's red gaze.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Not wanting to keep Shou waiting, since the man's cooperation was what would tie all of these things together, Narcissus was in his limo with enough time to spare to make it to the university.
Clad in tight black pants and an equally tight black shirt that showed his stomach and had no sleeves, the man looked ready for a night on the town and not to meet a fellow musician. Black boots, a flashy belt, and his dark untreated leather long coat with fur on the cuffs and neck, all adorned the man.

Thus, when he stepped out of his limo, he had to be quick to get in the back door, least someone spot him and immediately realize that Narcissus had come to call.

The first person he ran into at the university however was, none other than Haru.
"Yamada-san?" Akihiko spoke with a hint of a smile, "I take it I'm not late, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Aftermath

Hikori and Sal stepped inside but Sal stayed by the door and out of the way while Hirok followed him further in. "Coffee...would be nice. Thank you. " he answered as he sat down. "I'm sorry that we came at a bad time."

He really didn't want to talk about this but after he received the coffee, he took a quick sip and waited for Nakai to settle somewhere. "This isn't an easy topic to discuss but I am going to be forward with you about your manager's current situation. Last night while we were at the Event, Izzy Lucky's apartment burned to the ground last night. He had raced home when he heard about it and was attacked outside of his apartment....Afterwards, we don't have all the details but he was...umm...well...lets just say it went much further than that."

He continued on for a few moment explaining what he knew...to a certain degree. He didn't know how much Nakai would want to hear so he paused at intervals to gauge the man's reaction before continuing on.

When he finished, he said, Koyasu-kun was watching him this morning, Chiyou-kun is with him now. I'm working on getting replacement to things he will need because we know how much he hates to not be...working. And then, he will be staying at Koyasu-kun's home. Ah...yes, and Narcissus has been reinstated to Ohayou. By his own diligence, before we even knew about this incident." He didn't want Nakai to think that they only reinstated the man because of this event. No, he didn't want that sort of reflection on Koyasu-kun.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Fan Rally - Kami sama!!

Haru blinked as he saw the black on black and knew immediately who it was. "Hayaii, Hayaii. You're just on time!" He motioned and opened the door wide enough for Narcissus to get inside.

Once the door had closed it was easy to hear the roaring of the crowds and Shou speaking on the stage. But Haru looked up at the man and motioned him to follow. "We're on a tight schedule back stage. The lions were just brought on to the event. So we have the handlers out there now. The aerial effects just finished so Shou-san should be coming off stage for a short break and quick change before going back out for the last round. We will meeting him in his staging area."

Haru knew that Narcissus probably could keep up with the events going around him considering his own super star status. So Haru whisked him along passed the brightly colored dancers that were preparing for the finale. Everything from what Narcissus could see was running like a well oiled machine behind the scenes. It seemed like in some areas SMASH had good people.

Opening a door, Haru hurried Narcissus inside and glanced at his watch, "Yes, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." The sound of a horn and explosions on the stage. "Shou should be in here....very soon."

And with that, the Ring Master himself opened up the door dragging off the mic from the edge of his lips, "Mizu wo kudasai!"

Yamada-san hand him his water bottle quickly and Shou took a deep slurp on the straw while he turned to look in the mirror. It was then he notice something that was strange in the background; the black on black of Narcissus behind him. For a moment, he thought it was a stand up replica of his rival. "Eeeeeeh...?"

"Etooooo? Hamu-kun, I know you were threating to put a fire under my a** but...a stand up of my rival?" His brow furrowed in confusion then he laughed and turned walking up to the life-like stand-up and poked at it playful. "He's almost as real as....wait...." he tilted his head and poked Narcissus again staring for a moment then suddenly realizing that...Narcissus was...real!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 pm

User Image

Blood and gold, amber and garnet....the pianist and violinist stared into one another's eyes so long that the differences began to blur and their very energies practically began to harmonize as they kissed and sucked, licked and nipped at eachother's mouths, unblinking.
Ryu couldn't help but find himself rather aroused by their position, but in a far more loving way than his usual carnally driven self. That was the one thing Naoko had brought out in Ryuu that he was grateful for...gentleness and real emotion.

"Mmm...ready for something else, this morning?" the violinist asked, teasingly, as he leaned away and pulled Naoko's towel off, tossing it to the floor, leaving the blond completely bare.
"How about...I give you a back massage?" he offered. It was less than what he wanted, but a part of him hesitated to go further at the moment.
Besides, somehow, it always made the akuma feel better when he indulged his tenshi...even if he didn't really have good reason to.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:07 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Stars, Stars Everywhere...

If Izzy had been feeling better, he might have laughed at how fast Chiyou-kun shot off to turn on the TV. The boy had quite a bit of energy. However, Izzy did notice the way Chiyou-kun whispered about Shou and found it a relief. At least, the boy seemed capable of other interests beyond him.

But even Izzy's eyes were drawn to the fantastical circus that Shou put on as a Fan Rally for the Charity event. Izzy envied that star's fan base. Even though Narcissus was just as popular, his fans weren't nearly like this. Of course, he doubted Narcissus would like the extreme that Shou's fans were. However, to watch them was to realize that Shou's popularity would not diminish anytime soon.

It also made him wonder what Smash went through to work with that star and how could he do it without a manager?? Even Narcissus seemed to do better with his help but then again right now, his own star was babying him...Ugh. This really bugged Izzy. Fortunately, while the show was on these other thought blanketed the horrors of yesterday.

He slurped in another bite of ice cream and then plucked a piece of fudge up with two unbandaged fingertips and slowly lifted the arm. It wasn't so much the arm was damaged but all the cuts and abrasions hurt when the flesh moved to fast. "Here..." he whispered with a smile and put the fudge bit just on the edge of Chiyou-kun's lips.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:49 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Isn't it wondrous, Ru? The way those fans get so worked up? All the frivolity and excess and beauty? I want that to be my world, someday..." the young star mused, looking on with a smile on his face.
Well, he had tried so much to help him deal with his issues...drugs didn't work, acting out only made things worse...wouldn't it be nice to build a fantasy world? Something all his own, that he could be proud of? No, he didn't want to copy Shou...that would just be stealing, leaving him no better off than he had been in the past...but he DID want to do something different, maybe change his image, even his sound, to something that absolutely shined and could not be ignored.
As he turned to look at Izzy, he found himself face to face with a small chunk of fudge.
He hesitated for a moment, then lifted his hand to support Izzy's as he leaned in and sucked the tiny treat into his mouth, along with the tips of the manager's fingers.
"Ruki...so sweet..." he mumbled, referring both to the fudge and the manager.
Swallowing, the boy grinned again, placing a kiss on Ruki's knuckles in a similar fashion to what Narcissus had done before he had left.
So what, he was jealous of how Akihiko acted with Izzy. He didn't want to show that kind of rivalry with Ruki's star, especially not right now. Besides, Chiyou rather...liked...Narcissus these days. He was like a pissy big brother or something. A big brother that...sometimes...he felt attracted to, though he was rather in denial about such feelings, wanting only to be with Ishi Ruki...which, sometimes, seemed like it may be an impossibility.
The manager's kind heart and innocent good looks made him the object of many of Ohayou's star's affections.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:21 pm

In truth, Naoko could have sat there all day kissing the beautiful man before him. It wouldn't have been a bad way to spend the day actually... quite... satisfying...

But suddenly, the blond's attention was diverted when the towel around his waist was tossed away. He blushed slightly, thinking that Ryu was going to suggest... well...
Okay just thinking about it made him blush again, and he felt like an idiot suddenly because Ryu wasn't really new to seeing him in the buff.

"A... a back massage?" Oumori asked, quirking one eyebrow up as he tilted his head to the side slightly.

Then... with a devilish smirk, the pianist bent forward, moving his straddling position to where his own hips were over Ryu's hips. Soft lips pressed against those of his akuma once more, kissing him gently.

When Naoko pulled back, he nodded. "I think I'd like that, Ryu-kun..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 pm

User Image

"Yes...a massage." Ryu repeated his offer, kissing the pianist back as he mounted him in such a teasing fashion.
It was, Ryu found, rather difficult for him to concentrate on going forward with such an offer with his little angelic minx atop him the way he was, though...
With a sigh, the akuma rolled over, tumbling himself on top of Naoko so that their positions were reversed.
"I don't know what you're trying to do to me...but whatever it is, it's probably working, in one way or another."
With that, the violinist rolled Naoko over onto his belly, pressing himself down on top of the man just enough to let him feel exactly what he had inspired with his little teasing kisses.
Still, that wasn't his goal for the day.
Slowly, Ryu began to firmly knead the muscles in Naoko's shoulders, rolling out the knots that seemed to have built up in them. What he aimed to do was try and release Naoko's tension. That in itself would probably help the pianist a great deal.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Laughing, Naoko pillowed his head on his hands after being rolled over. "I was kissing you, baka. You're the one who threw my towel away." the blond teased, looking over his shoulder and winking.
He was quite aware that he'd turned on his akuma, though it hadn't exactly been his intention...

But then Ryu's hands... oh god those hands were heavenly as they began to kneed the knots from the pianist's shoulders.
Body tensing slightly, back arching down into the bed, Naoko rolled his shoulders as a sigh of ecstasy escaped him.
"Ryu-kun... that feels... really... really... good...."
Oh yes, he liked this idea quite a bit.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 pm

User Image

"I know, I know...but remember what I told you...you just don't know what you do to me..." he smirked, focusing on a very tense spot in the pianist's shoulder blades.
It was worrisome, Ryuukaze thought, just how tense Naoko seemed to be. Obviously, he did a very good job hiding it the majority of the time.
"I'm glad you like it, babe. I want you to feel better. I want you to feel good." he whispered, moving down to Naoko's lower back, kneading and pressing the blond's taut flesh.
As he massaged, Ryu pressed the occasional kiss to Naoko's exposed sides, playfully nuzzling him and tickling him with his hair.
"HAYATO! DAME!" the words suddenly reverberated in his mind, an echo of the pain he was trying to forget. Ryuukaze gasped and stiffened for a moment as if caught off guard, like he had seen a ghost or something. Taking a deep breath, he let it out slowly, sitting up and reaching for his cup of coffee, which had cooled considerably, and taking a sip.
"Gomen, babe...just not quite all the way awake yet, I guess..." he excused himself, placing his hands back where they had been, continuing with the massage.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games