Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 pm
{{ rofl First you hop into bed with me, then you get involved with Karrie rofl You really know how to choose them, dame.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 pm
(( crying stare crying {How could you, Karrie? She's like your sister! more like creator...}))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 pm
(( I DO NOT A HAVE A THING WITH KITS! gonk That would just be... wrong! We've been friends since elementary school, and I just don't want to lose that friendship! *glares at Tes* I should've known you'd take it that way. stare ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:31 pm
((-sniffs and looks up- So...So... cry You don't have a thing for Kits? But...why would you say something like don't make me choose?!))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:34 pm
{{Yeah, well, I've been friends with Ryzan basically all my life [which is consequently a really long time], and that didn't stop me from making out with him! *cough* I mean... ninja Look over there! *points off to the sky then quickly runs off in the opposite direction* }}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:37 pm
((No. I don't feel that way about Kits. But you were arguing, and I don't want to have to choose either my relationship with you or my friendship with her. sad
*stares at Tes* Well, maybe you would do that to your best friend, but I wouldn't.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 pm
{{I was going to type a response to that, but then I would be entering "Serious Conversations" mode at that point.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 pm
((I was joking with her about grabbing your booty and said "hands off my man" then she asked "since when did he become your man?" or something similar. I...I felt she had a legitimate question and, I felt we, you and I, had...something. I like Kits. I would never try to take away your friendship with her, Karrie. Or anybody for that matter. crying ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:53 pm
((I'm glad to know that... I haven't exactly told Kits about our relationship. sweatdrop I wasn't really sure what to tell her. *pulls Dame close and wraps his arms around her*))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 pm
(( gonk You haven't told Kits? She's your best friend! -lets him hold her but doesn't return his hug, confused and unsure-))

((( rofl I can't believe we just had our first fight...OUT OF CHARACTER posting! LOL rofl stressed Hilarious.)))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:59 pm
{{Wait a minute, why are you doing in-character dramatization out of character?}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 pm
((That's what I just said! LOL rofl rofl rofl Ridiculous but HILARIOUS. That and we are both at Black's, lol))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:10 pm
((I have no idea why we're doing this out of character. rofl Though, I don't think it counts as our first fight, since we're not really here.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:11 pm
(( User Image ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:30 pm
((It was a pretty good scene too! LOL))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games