Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:46 pm
*stands up*
IYA! what are u doing in there with Ravemn?! only me and her can be down in her place!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:45 pm
stare  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:54 pm
AnimeSeeker7
*stands up*
IYA! what are u doing in there with Ravemn?! only me and her can be down in her place!
Brother i thought you quit long ago. If you quit then you can't stop those who havn't. Now I'm not saying I don't want you here but look at Jhi-Jhi and Kimiyo. They quit and they left. It's been quite a while since you "quit" but you are still here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:59 pm
Shhh... Don't be so mean... xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:06 am
He just missed me too much! Yep, I'm sure that's it! XD;;

Ah, people leave and come back all the time. Jhi still comes on Gaia, she just doesn't post a lot. Let's just say AS7 went on Hiatus! =3

Azzy; Nice sig! XD;;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:15 am
yes i did miss Chibi-chan..and her cuteness..
blaugh anywyas..>.>....<.<.....all the other fabgirls..man..what do u think will happen...and i'll leave again soon..just hopld u human  

AnimeSeeker7

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:25 am
AnimeSeeker7
yes i did miss Chibi-chan..and her cuteness..
blaugh anywyas..>.>....<.<.....all the other fabgirls..man..what do u think will happen...and i'll leave again soon..just hopld u human
dude your grammer sorta went to hell in that post could you say it again?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:48 am
Yes, Chibi-chan, i did miss you and your cuteness. Yoshaki, i came back because my sister forced me and my princesses wanted me back. WHat do u think? 141 girls..you can't skip out  

AnimeSeeker7

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:53 am
You act as if we were weeping because you weren't there. XD;;

Don't put me in the same catagory as those rabid and desperate fangirls. If you never realized, I have a lot of self-respect. X3

Oh dear...I feel tension between AS7 and Yoshaki. Hurm...what to do to solve this problem....

Well, I don't think I can force you two to like each other. Everyone has guild members that they like and guild members they disagree with. If I really didn't see either of you as an important asset to this guild, I could just ban you both for violating rule two.

However, you are both great members/posters of this guild. I, as everyone else, wish for your stay at the AAG to be wonderful. I don't want you to stop coming here because of someone else.

So, I suggest you guys should talk out your differences in a pleasent manner. No screaming and no pointless insults. I'm sure that once you get to know each other better, you will understand each other. Be honest and talk about what bugs you about AS7 and what bugs you about Yoshaki. However, don't say stuff like, "I hate you because you're fat." or "I hate you because your avvy's ugly."

I never liked how blunt some people were. You should just be polite and talk to each other. For example, you can say, "Well, I occasionally feel anger towards you because you make blunt and arrogant posts. I understand that blah blah blah, but you could blah blah blah."

Or, if you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can just pm me when you two have differences. I'll try to moderate the problem to the best of my ability.

Please try to work your differences out. I highly doubt you want to gain an enemy on a silly internet website. You're suppose to have fun on Gaia, not act bitter and mean. You're both older than me. Please try acting like it. =3

KK, I'm done with my stupid little wannabe phyciatrist post. Chibi's not good at that type of stuff....x___x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:04 pm
ChibiTotoro222
You act as if we were weeping because you weren't there. XD;;

Don't put me in the same catagory as those rabid and desperate fangirls. If you never realized, I have a lot of self-respect. X3

Oh dear...I feel tension between AS7 and Yoshaki. Hurm...what to do to solve this problem....

Well, I don't think I can force you two to like each other. Everyone has guild members that they like and guild members they disagree with. If I really didn't see either of you as an important asset to this guild, I could just ban you both for violating rule two.

However, you are both great members/posters of this guild. I, as everyone else, wish for your stay at the AAG to be wonderful. I don't want you to stop coming here because of someone else.

So, I suggest you guys should talk out your differences in a pleasent manner. No screaming and no pointless insults. I'm sure that once you get to know each other better, you will understand each other. Be honest and talk about what bugs you about AS7 and what bugs you about Yoshaki. However, don't say stuff like, "I hate you because you're fat." or "I hate you because your avvy's ugly."

I never liked how blunt some people were. You should just be polite and talk to each other. For example, you can say, "Well, I occasionally feel anger towards you because you make blunt and arrogant posts. I understand that blah blah blah, but you could blah blah blah."

Or, if you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can just pm me when you two have differences. I'll try to moderate the problem to the best of my ability.

Please try to work your differences out. I highly doubt you want to gain an enemy on a silly internet website. You're suppose to have fun on Gaia, not act bitter and mean. You're both older than me. Please try acting like it. =3

KK, I'm done with my stupid little wannabe phyciatrist post. Chibi's not good at that type of stuff....x___x
You did well. You sound like me on a certain bar I hangout in.  

Ceveo

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:06 pm
Thanks! X3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:49 pm
we'll be friendly for now on...so please don't kick me out..i'm desperate..begs and kisses chibi-shoes  

AnimeSeeker7

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:51 pm
First of all, Chibi doesn't like groveling. It weirds me out. XD;;

No, I'm not going to kick either of you out, unless I have not other choice. I'm not asking you to pretend to like each other. My wishes are for you to work out your differences and get along, kk? =3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:51 pm
Could someone tell me how I can get my hands on a Lain music cd or maybe it's called a soundtrack from the series, I don't know. Any truthful help will be nice. domokun  

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:01 pm
chibi..thankies..
*hugs her*
and u guy..ummm..go to www.rightstuf.com  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games