Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:26 pm
-falling- and -falling- and -falling out of the sky!-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:28 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:......*ears stop twitching and starts to open eyes*......huh.............

Sakura : ah ! are you okay ?
Shika : hey Ran look he's fine
Ran : *startled* oh t-thats good
Shika :.........................

Keiji:*eyes half open,looks at Sakura* Sakura......i-im sorry............i didnt get mad at you......i got mad because........when you said that.......it reminded me from something from the past........i-im sorry if i made you cry.......im s-sorry if i made you sad and i understand if you hate me

Sakura : *tears start forming in her eyes* you idoit..... i love you the person you should hate is me for making you to remind yourself about your past *crying on keiji's chest*
Ran : *gets up and pulls Shika away* lets leave them alone
Shika : ok *walks away with Ran*

Keiji:......Sakura...........dont blame yourself......it's ok.....im nt mad at you now.....right *tries to lift hand to rub Sakura's cheek*

Sakura : *still crying on his chest* b-but it is my fault i said those things  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:33 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:......*ears stop twitching and starts to open eyes*......huh.............

Sakura : ah ! are you okay ?
Shika : hey Ran look he's fine
Ran : *startled* oh t-thats good
Shika :.........................

Keiji:*eyes half open,looks at Sakura* Sakura......i-im sorry............i didnt get mad at you......i got mad because........when you said that.......it reminded me from something from the past........i-im sorry if i made you cry.......im s-sorry if i made you sad and i understand if you hate me

Sakura : *tears start forming in her eyes* you idoit..... i love you the person you should hate is me for making you to remind yourself about your past *crying on keiji's chest*

Keiji:......Sakura...........dont blame yourself......it's ok.....im nt mad at you now.....right *tries to lift hand to rub Sakura's cheek*

Keiji:*finally gets hand on Sakura's cheeks*.....Sakura..........please......stop crying..........i never wanted to see you cry......i wanted you to be happy.......at least im not dead.......at least im still here......with you.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:37 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*finally gets hand on Sakura's cheeks*.....Sakura..........please......stop crying..........i never wanted to see you cry......i wanted you to be happy.......at least im not dead.......at least im still here......with you.......

Sakura : *looks at keiji tears still streaming down her cheeks* *wipes them away* *smiles* yes im very happy your still here with me *to self : nya..... his hand is so soft...*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:42 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : *looks at keiji tears still streaming down her cheeks* *wipes them away* *smiles* yes im very happy your still here with me *to self : nya..... his hand is so soft...*

Keiji:......good *starts to rub Sakura's cheeks* i never want to see you cry again ok......even if it involves me,i never ever want to see you cry again  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:45 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:......good *starts to rub Sakura's cheeks* i never want to see you cry again ok......even if it involves me,i never ever want to see you cry again

Sakura : *puts her hand over his* *smiles* i promise  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:47 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:.....that's good to hear......so......you still need some time away from me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:52 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:.....that's good to hear......so......you still need some time away from me

Sakura : well no not anymore since you saw Shika-kun  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:.......well.....you sure...........i wont mind.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:58 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : no its ok ill just have to be gone for the days theres a meeting at the place where we got selena's body back yeah since im teaching Shika about shinigami stuff so when he said that stuff about being my boyfriend isnt true at all im his sensai and he's my student  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:00 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : no its ok ill just have to be gone for the days theres a meeting at the place where we got selena's body back yeah since im teaching Shika about shinigami stuff so when he said that stuff about being my boyfriend isnt true at all im his sensai and he's my student

Keiji:Hm.......well,you could've just told me that earlier  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:09 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : stare how could i you ran away  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:10 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:Oh right........well.......im sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : watever its okay *stands up* can you stand ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : watever its okay *stands up* can you stand ?

Keiji:*sits up and struggles to stand but manages to* Y-yeah.....kinda feels weird but....i can stand  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games