Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:13 am
Amber heard Wrath yell. bingo... Then she ran down a hall and found them. "Leaf storm!" Then Amber shot the razor-sharp leaves and hit Raven in the back, making her drop Wrath. "Wrath! Run!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:17 am
Wrath hit the floor with a loud thud and he looked up at his sister "I'm not going to leave you,"He said a slowly got up.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:20 am
"then at least get away from Raven! Flower Blossom!" The giant flower came up and blocked Raven from Wrath. "Well i guess the kitty came to save her little brother..." Raven said darkly. "Feather Storm!" "Leaf Storm!" Then the feathers and leaves clashed, canceling each other out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:22 am
Wrath put his hands together then on the ground and made spikes of earth come at Raven  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:26 am
Raven flew into the air as the spikes came up. "man i hate this..." "And i just love it. Leaf needle!" The needles fired at Raven, hitting her. Raven staggered a bit, but stayed in the air. "stupid cat!" she yelled. Amber ignored her. "Come on Wrath!" Amber yelled to her brother. "Lets get out of here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:29 am
Wrath nodded and quickly put his hands together then on the ground and thick bars of earth came out.The bars were inbetween Wrath and Raven,then wrath followed his sister.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:17 am
Sarah decided she had enough, she let her self out and saw the others...."What.........happened." Just then a flash of light turned her into herself again and she hit the floor, memory erased of everything that happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 pm
((whats with the light?))

Amber, with Wrath now following her, ran out of the main gate to the castle and into the forest. She lead Wrath to Ashi's house, hoping Raven wasn't following.

Raven flew above the bars and when she looked for Amber and Wrath, they were both gone, but she saw Sarah on the floor and flew down to her. "Sarah! What are you doing?" Raven demanded.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:42 pm
((Sarah now looks like this: User Image :It's what she looked like at first And this is Chianna, she also changed back: User Image Ok?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:59 pm
((WOW! why did that happen though? AND DOES THAT MEAN RAVEN CHANGED BACK TOO?!?!?! cuz if it does, then give me a minute to find her pic))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:05 pm
((no, she's one of the NEWER Ebil people, it wears off of everyone after about 10 years, Raven has only been there for 9, just like Boo.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:10 pm
((m'kay that makes sense.... why did that happen though? part of a plan of your's?))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:11 pm
((No, just the spell of being changed Ebil wears off after 10 yrs))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:49 am
((In that case we're going to need more ebil people))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:24 am
((YEAH REALLY! now i am the only ebil person.... crying ))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games