Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:29 pm
sdrawkcab
XD; As interesting as this conversation is getting, I must log off.
G'night all~ ^___^

Good night!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:33 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
I'm cmao21....I'm a lot of people o.o

XD well there is a gaint tower of them just over there *points*

My, my.. well, there's JC, Karma, cmao21, cma021, and then some, am I missing any?

Yay cookies!!
your missing about 5 >.> <.<< but shhhh.

Hey boyfriend ~.^

oh wow. and I thought I had it bad.. heh. dont worry... <.< >.> I won't say anything else about it... XD

Haaayy!! ^.~
other then to your poster of jonny depp...can't lie to him.

How are you boyfriend *bobs head*

...creepy. I have two posters of johnny depp.. and I definetly cannot lie to him. nope, nope. ^_^

Sad and lonely, hun. How about yourself this fine evening?
Two? Ace! I need a poster of him...I have a poster of the beatles and it looks like they are stairing at you no matter where you sit.

Sad...and lonely! What's this! I can't have that! I have a rep to fulfill. Anything I can do? Need any bread? Juice? Small toy?
I'm in a bit of a sugar high.... bit is an understatement.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:45 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

Hey boyfriend ~.^

oh wow. and I thought I had it bad.. heh. dont worry... <.< >.> I won't say anything else about it... XD

Haaayy!! ^.~

...creepy. I have two posters of johnny depp.. and I definetly cannot lie to him. nope, nope. ^_^

Two? Ace! I need a poster of him...I have a poster of the beatles and it looks like they are stairing at you no matter where you sit.

Sad...and lonely! What's this! I can't have that! I have a rep to fulfill. Anything I can do? Need any bread? Juice? Small toy?

Ooohh I might have an extra one somewhere... Though I think I might've given it away [it was a double of one I already have up]

Ah talking to you is making me feel better and helping me forget why I'm so sad and lonely. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:56 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

Hey boyfriend ~.^

Haaayy!! ^.~

Ooohh I might have an extra one somewhere... Though I think I might've given it away [it was a double of one I already have up]

Ah talking to you is making me feel better and helping me forget why I'm so sad and lonely. ^_^
I had an emenem poster....did I just admit to that??? *gonk* >.> <.< jesh this jonny depp is getting a lot out of me.

Did you know i'm actually really good at that! ^__^ I'm good at making people forget things ~.^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:04 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

I had an emenem poster....did I just admit to that??? *gonk* >.> <.< jesh this jonny depp is getting a lot out of me.

Did you know i'm actually really good at that! ^__^ I'm good at making people forget things ~.^

It's ok, your secret is safe with me. With whoever else reads this? Good luck ^_^

Its quite a good skill to have! you should be very very happy with that gift.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:16 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

It's ok, your secret is safe with me. With whoever else reads this? Good luck ^_^

Everyone! Actually I know a few people who will read over this *waves to raw right now*

Actually no, I'm not the best at cheering myself up ^^; you see I don't have a mirror in my room.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

.original.heater.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

Everyone! Actually I know a few people who will read over this *waves to raw right now*

Actually no, I'm not the best at cheering myself up ^^; you see I don't have a mirror in my room.

*waves to cabbi as well*

Oh dont worry, I'm no good at cheering myself up either.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:28 pm
whee  

Miss Hino

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:29 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

*waves to cabbi as well*

I think my stalker still checks up on this place.

XD Well that's why I'm here ~.^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:34 pm
Miss Hino
whee
hey Rei  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:37 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
whee
hey Rei

hello.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:40 pm
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
whee
hey Rei

hello.
So the day after you talked with chris he wanted to talk to you again XD I had to tell him it was a once and a lifetime offer.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:42 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
JeeszyCreezy
Miss Hino
whee
hey Rei

hello.
So the day after you talked with chris he wanted to talk to you again XD I had to tell him it was a once and a lifetime offer.
Hmm. Well it really is, since I am not on regularly or at the same time as you two.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:44 pm
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

*waves to cabbi as well*

Stalker? ...creepy.

XD and for that I thank you!

.original.heater.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:48 pm
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy

*waves to cabbi as well*

Stalker? ...creepy.

XD and for that I thank you!
Yeah I had a bad one for a while. I'm happy he never came to my work...I wouldn't of had a place to hide.

XD Anytime, I will be here all week, try the veal!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games