Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:18 pm
frostkit ran up to her mother  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:39 pm
((Alright! To MoonClan!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:33 pm
(Dewpool...-.-I'm talking to Patchstar right now. She says that you have to change your name)

Crystalstar purred at her little kit. "Yes, Frostkit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:42 pm
"do i have to be a warrior...i don't like to fight...i want to be like sagefire"  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:45 pm
Crystalstar shook her head, "You want to be a medicine cat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:46 pm
"if...if thats ok...."she said...with her mother being the leader she wasn't so sure about this
(thanks)  

athena321
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:24 pm
Crystalstar purred, "Thats perfectly fine. You'd make a wonderful medicine cat."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:27 pm
frostkit purred"thanks mama"  

athena321
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:40 am
Risingkit, who had only taken a short nap, opened his bright green eyes and blinked away his sleep. He looked around him a bit, finding that his mother and other brother were still sleeping curled up next to each other. He nudged his mother a bit. "Mom." He whispered.

"Mmm." Goldenrain grumbled, her eyes still closed.

"Momma, I'm going out of the nursery." He whispered again, giving her another small nudge.

"Hmm." She rolled over, not actually hearing what her son had said.

Risingkit shrugged, then turned away and stretched out of the nursery. The snow was cold beneath his feet but the sight of it baffled him. When he had gone out of camp, he had taken enough time to admire the beauty of the snow, now he did. He smiled a bit, trotting over to a pile of snow and jumping at it sending chunks of snow flying. He giggled, jumping at the chunks that had gone flying. Then he dropped down onto the ground and rolled around in it. The snow did not bother him, even when he got some chills as it seeped further down onto his skin. He enjoyed it, very much.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:24 pm
((WASPAW IS INVADINg TO SAVE TAWNYPAW! lol, joltflash should know she can't get in truoble without waspy!))  

SpecterSolemn

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:31 pm
~After 23 minutes of plowing through snow~
Waspaw panted, trying to be silent as she crept around the edge of what appaerd to be Snowclan's camp.she stopped, finding a secret entrance and tumbled into Tawnypaw. her head popped up, mewing "Tawnypaw! thank StarClan your'e all right!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:37 pm
((Ugh, fine, Wishkit. and AnimexLuverxNhu told me if she couldn't be Yumekit she would be Dreamkit. so i think she's Dreamkit.))  

Currently Dead Account

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:26 pm
Tawnypaw pricked her ears and moaned. Her head pounded and she coughed again. "I must be dreaming. I think I'm hearing Wasppaw... Wasppaw!" She jerked her head up and saw her adaopted sister. "Wasppaw what in StarClan's name are you doing here!?" By yelling she strained her throat and she began coughing badly again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:54 am
Risingkit jumped to his feet, his fur puffed up like a porcupine. "Who are you!" He growled, arching his back and slowly walking sideways towards the intruding she-cat. He glanced at Tawnypaw. "You know her?" He hissed, narrowing his eyes.  

ch3shire_c4t

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:06 am
Sagefire had already left for the gathering  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games