Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:52 pm
Mewpaw purred and meowed,
"Lets go!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:14 pm
Eagleheart could sense Longpaw's uneasiness and brushed her tail down his flank to sooth him. "Dont be afraid... it's fine. I know she has a different scent, but she is still a blood relative to me."  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:27 pm
Longpaw nodded to Eagleheart and he slightly relaxed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:49 am
"Ok Mewpaw and Joltpaw what do you smell?"Pantherclaw asked the two apprentices.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:35 pm
Joltpaw's ears flatted when she heard "jump". She followed Pantherclaw and Mewpaw trying not to think of her last experience with jumping.

When Joltpaw got into the forest she did as Pantherclaw said and sniffed around. "I smell a rabbit and... Cinderstar?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:46 pm
"You're right,but what is she doing here?"Pantherclaw said and headed in the direction that Cinderstar was.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:10 pm
((I'm a warrior now!!))

Joltflash followed Pantherclaw to find Cinderstar. She sniffed the area and her ears pricked up. She was ready to dash to the camp if anything happened.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:27 pm
((Grats!))

Mewpaw chased after them and ran to her brother, Longpaw.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 pm
Leafpetal got up and stretched. She saw that Lightpaw had found his new bed. Leafpetal bent over and licked Lightpaw's head, then went out of the den to get something to eat. She got a mouse and ate quickly. Once she was done, she washed herself. She felt like hunting with Joltflash, but she wasn't here. Oh well, Leafpetal thought. Maybe later. Leafpetal went back to the medicine cats' den and sorted through the herbs again. Once she was done, she went back outside and sat in a spot if sunlight, enjoying the warmth against her fur.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:21 pm
Lightpaw woke up and walked over to his mentor, Moonstar and Echosong following him.  

MADLYALICE

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:42 pm
"Ok,if anything goes wrong Joltflash I want you to run back to camp as fast as you can to get backup."Pantherclaw explianed.

((Grats on becoming a warrior))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:31 pm
Leafpetal looked over to Lightpaw to ask him if he wanted to go look for herbs or wanted to have some more tests, but when she looked over, she saw two other cats. Leafpetal stared and saw that they were from Starclan. "Moonstar? Echosong?" Leafpetal asked. They nodded. Then she turned to Lightpaw, still shocked, and asked, "Are they always with you?"  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:05 pm
"Yes. Since I was born." Lightpaw smiled at the two she-cats, and they licked his head in turn  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:20 am
Pantherclaw, Joltflash, and Mewpaw approch Cinderstar."What are you doing?"Pantherclaw asked the leader.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:48 am
"That is somthing I was born to do." Joltflash smiled and followed Pantherclaw.

When they found Cinderstar, Joltflash lowered her body to the ground just in case she had to sprint away.

MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games