Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:59 pm
Lady Mimicry
Myria_Angelus
Lady Mimicry
Myria_Angelus
She smiled at mimicry and squeezed his hand gently . "He's so tiny and precious " With her free hand she reached over to pet touche's head .

Touche mewled again, leaning up into the touch. Clairice giggled. "Cheshy, will he always be a kitty?" Cheshire shook his head. "No, eventually he'll take human form, but till than think of him as the hairy sibling."

Indya laughed "True it will be a bit , all chesires take a while to have a human form " she could clearly remember when she had been a kitten, and how she had changed when she was four she had changed into a human

"Really?" Clairice said, looking between Cheshire and Indya. "When did you two become people." Cheshire thought that over for a second. "I believe when I was ten." He chuckled. "Earlier than that...about seven, but I was never fond of human form. Much more comfortable as a cat."

indya nodded as she stood there ,admiring her new nephew . "Yes I don't exactly recall when I changed , I think it was about when I was..5...or was it 4? it really all depends on the cheshire"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:20 pm
Hatter grinned at the Dormouse, scrambling to his feet and pouring a cup of tea. He stirred a few cubes of sugar into the cup as well, and set it down on a saucer in front of the boy. "There you go. Maybe the sugar will wake you up a little."

Dormy looked up. "M-hmm," he said, sitting up enough to bring the teacup to his lips. He closed his eyes and smiled, setting the cup back down. "That's good. Thanks, Hatter. Hello, Tick. Marchy, Rabbit.... Why are you all staring at me?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:07 pm
The Night Faery
Hatter grinned at the Dormouse, scrambling to his feet and pouring a cup of tea. He stirred a few cubes of sugar into the cup as well, and set it down on a saucer in front of the boy. "There you go. Maybe the sugar will wake you up a little."

Dormy looked up. "M-hmm," he said, sitting up enough to bring the teacup to his lips. He closed his eyes and smiled, setting the cup back down. "That's good. Thanks, Hatter. Hello, Tick. Marchy, Rabbit.... Why are you all staring at me?"

Tick smiled. "I've never seen you in this form...it's so...adorable!" Happily, she glomped Dormy, knocking him to the ground. Rabbit watched Tick curiously. "Hm...perhaps we could call her The Mad Tick-Tock now." Looking over at Hatter, he grinned. "In madness shall you never part."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:11 pm
Myria_Angelus

indya nodded as she stood there ,admiring her new nephew . "Yes I don't exactly recall when I changed , I think it was about when I was..5...or was it 4? it really all depends on the cheshire"

Clairice smiled. "Could I become a cheshire?" She asked, wrapping her arms around Cheshire's neck. "I'd make a handsome cat!" He chuckled, kissing her forehead. "I'm sure you would..."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadHattard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:56 pm
The Night Faery
"Hopefully," Nana agreed with a nod. Her eyes skimmed the expanse of the great cliffs and she smiled. "They fixed it," she said. "I don't know how they did it, but they fixed it."

"Of course they fixed it." Jasper replied. "Let me tell you, your mother and father are a force to wary off. I'm just glad your father isn't so cranky anymore...old grump." He hissed, wondering when Nana would realize both his hands were touching her. Hehehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:05 pm
((lol! I love that devious little "hehehe." at the end of Jasper's post...))

Dormy let out a little squeal, reaching desperately for his teacup as he was knocked to the floor. Hatter giggled at the scene, nodding happily. "In madness we shall never part," he agreed.

~~~

Nana sighed, letting a little laughter slip into the sigh. "Yes, I think he improved.... although I don't know if the past two years have affected him or my mother at all." She sighed again, the laughter gone this time. "Have you made any contact with them? It's okay if you didn't, I'm just curious."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:17 pm
Tick sighed, ruffling Dormy's hair once more before standing. "Sorry." She said sheepishly. "You can have your tea." However, as much as she wanted to tackle everyone, especially Hatter, she knew her armor would hurt more than anything. "Could I...change?" She asked.
Rabbit sipped his tea quietly now, listening as they talked. He was hoping the tea would warm him...he was beginning to get cold again and his blanket and even his scarf were god knows where!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:28 pm
Lady Mimicry
Myria_Angelus

Clairice smiled. "Could I become a cheshire?" She asked, wrapping her arms around Cheshire's neck. "I'd make a handsome cat!" He chuckled, kissing her forehead. "I'm sure you would..."

Indya laughed and ruffled clarice's hair " you'd make a lovely cat dear" she wagged her tail as she talked and held mimicry's hand tight  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:02 am
Jasper sighed. "Well, I haven't exactly been able to face them...I came here to tell them what happened and I just couldn't stop blaming myself."

His tail whipped around, dangling his arm infront of them. "Perhaps this could be their...pound of flesh." He mused, swinging it back around his neck.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:42 pm
((how old is Clairice?))

Dormy clambered back up into his chair and wrapped both hands protectively around his teacup. "Thank you," he said with a little embarrassed smile.

"Oh!" Hatter cried, as if he had forgotten something dreadfully important. "I'm so sorry, Tick, yes, of course you can change! There ought to be an entire roomful of clothes in the back if you need anything."

"Yup," Marchy said with a shrug. "Nothing's moved. Didn't have the heart to do any redecorating."

~~~

"Oh, Jasper, I'm so sorry," Nana cried, utterly distraught.... Then she paused. "Was... was that hand sitting on my shoulder that whole time?"

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:31 pm
The Night Faery

"Oh, Jasper, I'm so sorry," Nana cried, utterly distraught.... Then she paused. "Was... was that hand sitting on my shoulder that whole time?"

Jasper couldn't hide the twitch that formed at his lip. "My hand...of course not. I mean, you said that was gross..." Gradually he began to snicker. "Why would I *giggle* do that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:54 pm
((Clairice...hm...I'd say, 7, yadda yadda. XD))

Clairice smiled, picturing herself as a cat. "Oh, dear." Alice said, watching her. "She'll never whisper a single syllable now." Cheshire agreed. "Yes, she'll go through a meowing phase. Correct?" He looked down at Clairice and Clairice's smile widened before she let out a meow. Mimicry looked at Indya, squeezing her hand. "They look cozy, don't they. Think we'll ever have a family like that?"
"Thank you." Tick said, kissing Hatter's cheek. Rabbit followed after her. "Here, let me fetch a scarf first." When Rabbit had a large and obviously warm scarf around his neck while partially over his mouth, he left the room for Tick to dress and joined Marchy, Hatter, and Dormy. "Much better." He whispered.
When Tick returned, her hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and a black and white striped scarf, though not as wide as Rabbits, hung around her neck. She also wore a tight-fitted black turtleneck with Hatter's checkered pants and velvet-black jacket. The jacket was baggy on her, but she obviously didn't mind. As a final touch, she pulled out her tophat, the one Hatter had made her and gave everyone a sweeping bow. "It's nice to be myself again."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:24 pm
"You're so wicked!" Nana squealed, giggling in amused disgust. "So so SO evil!"

She realized how far through the tunnels they had come; they were almost there. She instinctively took Jasper's hand- the one that was still attached, naturally. "Here goes nothing...."

They stepped into the Great Circle.

~~~

"Lovely!" Hatter cried enthusiastically. "Remember that time when you were getting sick, and ended up wearing nearly my entire outfit? Well, nothing's changed since then; you still look better in my clothing than I do!"

~~~

"You're not still sick, are you?" Marchy asked, rolling his eyes at the White Rabbit, but worriedness touched his tone. "I thought you were over that!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:54 pm
The Night Faery

"Lovely!" Hatter cried enthusiastically. "Remember that time when you were getting sick, and ended up wearing nearly my entire outfit? Well, nothing's changed since then; you still look better in my clothing than I do!"

~~~

"You're not still sick, are you?" Marchy asked, rolling his eyes at the White Rabbit, but worriedness touched his tone. "I thought you were over that!"

Tick smiled, wrapping her arms around Hatter's waist. "Thank you, but I must say, I can't compare with your dashing looks."
Rabbit shrugged. "I've been sick, it just acts up from time to time and I never know when." Already, he was beginning to look paler, which was strange, but he played it off like he was okay.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:16 pm
Lady Mimicry
((Clairice...hm...I'd say, 7, yadda yadda. XD))

Clairice smiled, picturing herself as a cat. "Oh, dear." Alice said, watching her. "She'll never whisper a single syllable now." Cheshire agreed. "Yes, she'll go through a meowing phase. Correct?" He looked down at Clairice and Clairice's smile widened before she let out a meow. Mimicry looked at Indya, squeezing her hand. "They look cozy, don't they. Think we'll ever have a family like that?"
"Thank you." Tick said, kissing Hatter's cheek. Rabbit followed after her. "Here, let me fetch a scarf first." When Rabbit had a large and obviously warm scarf around his neck while partially over his mouth, he left the room for Tick to dress and joined Marchy, Hatter, and Dormy. "Much better." He whispered.
When Tick returned, her hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and a black and white striped scarf, though not as wide as Rabbits, hung around her neck. She also wore a tight-fitted black turtleneck with Hatter's checkered pants and velvet-black jacket. The jacket was baggy on her, but she obviously didn't mind. As a final touch, she pulled out her tophat, the one Hatter had made her and gave everyone a sweeping bow. "It's nice to be myself again."

Inday smiled and squeezed back " I hope so, they look so happy together. " then moving so that she was in mimicry's arms she lay her head on his chest  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games