Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 pm

(He is and isn't. Well in a normal battle against someone that is godmodding, based off the context of this roleplay and how the attack is decided by dice, the Sealsdramon did fail at it. Anyways as long as it was based off Kira's last post that is all that matter.

But if I see something like that against a human... then that is different.)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:27 pm

User Image

Jax gets tired of waiting and decides to take the initiative. He approaches Z'dGarurumon, while cautioning Ghoulmon to stay back.
"Hey, Z'dGarurumon. What will it take for you to give your digimemory to the Royal Knights? You can be sure that it will not be in the wrong hands if you do."
Ghoulmon tenses up. He does not want to be far off should Z'dGarurumon lash out at Jax. Jax briefly turns to Ghoulmon to reassure him.

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:07 pm

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Then I would like to offer a proposition to you. Join me and a few others as we fight against this." Marcus froze for a moment as he noticed a dark presence, stronger than he had felt before. He's here... he thought to himself. "So what do you say? I'm against this... you're against this, why not work together for the same cause?" Marcus ignored the presence of Lance drawing closer as he did not feel like acknowledging the weak tamer even after he was blasted by the cannondramon, Saved. he thought.

Gaomon looked down at the three little digimon. He tilted his head wandering why such puny digimon were out on the battle field. "Huh? Play? Why would we play when we're in the middle of a battle, you could get seriously hurt!" He frowned and poked at the Demiveemon's head ever so gently.

Gatomon chuckled and put his paw over his mouth to prevent the laughter from escaping. "Sure... we'll play with you. What game should we play?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
AbideByReality rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:58 am

[Roll 1: [5] Jax SD -1 4 health
Roll 2: [8] Shadow Miss
Roll 3: [8] Kyo CD -4 4 health
Roll 4: [2] Kiro Miss]

The digimon once more shot at the tamers, soon realizing that they were out of spare ammuniton. They only had what was left in their weapons.

The Z'dGarurumon laughed, "Nonviolent? Violence is my middle name! However, I wont attack you until you agree to the challenge, I try to be fair to people weaker than me."

Kirashimu thought for a moment before answering the tamer, "Well, I could, but how do I know you are strong enough? I'm not that easy to recruit to any team really. The other two teams put up a good fight, think you can do better?" He smirked, waiting for Marcus's response.

Demiveemon ignored Gaomon's comment. Pshh who cares about safety? He said enthusiastically, "Ooh! We could play hide and seek!" Calumon and Gigimon both shouted in unison, "Yeah!"

[Ammunition count: 2 turns]

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:55 am

(Sorry about this but Kira you said one round knock out. So is one round up or am I out of the whole thing.)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 am

Kazu winced when the boss digimon mentioned his strength. e knew he wouldn't be able to do much unless he could get Ex-Veemon to the next level...

"Ok we'll take your chalenge when the rest of our team arrives!" He proclaimed confidently.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Dexterity Bonus rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:00 am

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ⓨⓞ ⓞⓙⓘ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ
Ƭɦɛ ℊɾɛɛɳ Ƭɦυɱþ ƬąɱɛɾҲ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ Ɲąʈυɾɛ"

User Image

Kyo kept running for his life.
The bullets whizzed over his head.
"This is not a good day" Kyo wined.
As he ran threw the savanna he released the Digimon shooting at him were running out of Ammo.
"Thank god" Puppetmon muttered to Kyo

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ ƧσԱƪ"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Sun Hou Yi rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 4 Total: 16 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 am

User Image

'' You guys are no fun i'm gonna fight some more. ''. Lance and Ophanimon continued fighting their way towards Z'dgarurumon.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 am

User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Kiro is now the 2nd person to get to Z'dGarurumon he takes out he DigiFlute but keeps it behind his back. "...so your violent huh? Hmph....reminds me of my old self.....so you want to battle huh? Battle me that boy right their dosen't deserve to die...."

Sun Hou Yi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 am

(Wrong type of dice)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 am

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"So it's a challenge that you want, huh? Fine then... I can't believe I'm doing this, but I why not." Marcus sighed and shook his head a for moment. Marcus reached for his digivice not sure what to expect but willing to bring all that he had to the table. "So how do you want to do this?"

Gaomon sighed as well and looked at the three carefree digimon. "Hide and seek?! How are we gonna do that without getting shot at?" Gaomon crossed his arms and shook his head in disapproval.

Gatomon, on the other hand, chuckled for again trying to control his laughter. "Hide and Seek, huh? Why not, I love a good chase." Gatomon removed his paw from his mouth to reveal his mischievous smile and slanted eyes.

Leomon felt a little left out, but continued to stand beside Marcus in case he needed to act.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:41 am

Kazu swivelled round to look at Karan.

"Boy!? Who are you calling a boy!"

"Easy Kazu, he might not mean you. Besides we need to keep our cool if this big guy wants to fight ok?"

Kazu nodded and turned back to the Boss

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

AbideByReality rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-8)

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:48 am

[You're back in Ragranok ^^
R1: [4] Kyo Miss!
R2: [8] Lance Sd -1 7 health]

The digimon continued firing, soon realizing they only had one shot left in each of them.

Z'd turned towards Kiro, "Very well. So would you like to begin now or later, when you have backup?"

Kirashimu nodded, "Three on three, plus a little extra input from the tamers." A mischievous smile came upon his face. He was going to have fun in this battle.

The group of in-trainings smiled, about to start the not it contest. However just before they could utter the infamous "Not it" they were sent back into the digivice. Out came Cherubimon, Megidramon, and Ophanimon, ready to fight the tamer. The group awaited which digimon he would choose.

[Ammunition count: 1 turn left!]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 am

User Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

Kiro looked around him and saw no Spirits. "Hmm....I guess I'll be fighting by myself then......." Kiro then takes out his Digi-Flute and his 4 medals with his digimon's face on it.

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 7 20-sided dice: 6, 5, 19, 10, 18, 5, 20 Total: 83 (7-140)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:58 am

User Image

"I see... well then, let's do this. I even get to join in on this... I wanna try out my old style just a bit." Marcus looked at his three digimon and smirked, "Let's do this!!" He whipped out his digivice and pointed the light that was soon emitted at three digimon. "DIGIVOLVE GO!!!!"

The three digimon nodded and jumped into the air, surrounded by the light from the digivice...
"GAOMON WARP SHINKA!!!" Gaomon let out a howl as he digivolved to Gaogamon and then to Machgaogamon and then finally turned into Miragegaogamon. "MIRAGEGAOGAMON"
"LEOMON SHINKA!!!" Leomon was surrounded by an egg of digicode and then erupted from it as Grapleomon. "GRAPLEOMON!!"
Gatomon chuckled as he flipped around, "JOGRESS SHINKA SHINKA!!!" the spirit of Aquilmon erupted from the digivice and engulfed gatomon, turning him into Slyphimon. He was then surrounded by digicode and digivolved once more. His new form busted out of the egg in a flurry of feathers, "VALKYRIMON!!"

The three digimon landed, in their new forms, behind Marcus. They each were ready to fight for Marcus. Marcus then reached in his pocket for his card case. "I hope you don't mind a little card play to spice things up?" Without looking he pulled out seven (7) cards from his 20 card deck. "*sigh* I hope I can still handle it..."

CP: 15
((You don't mind this do ya? You said input from tamers sweatdrop Darn, two 5s))
Cards: 5.Tamer Strength, 6.Gust, 10.Vaccine Aura, 18.WeaponShop, 19.Antylamon, 20. BigBangHammer
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games