Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:15 am

my underwear is molded to my body
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:36 am

Aaaargh, I need to finish a pixel commission, but I just can't even start to do it. I can't even think of the pose the characters will be making. gonk

And I had no idea 50 shades of gray was actually that graphic...

BiaA

Nerd

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:42 am

BiaA
Aaaargh, I need to finish a pixel commission, but I just can't even start to do it. I can't even think of the pose the characters will be making. gonk

And I had no idea 50 shades of gray was actually that graphic...
published erotic fanfiction based off twilight
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:56 am

-works his Argonian tail off crafting Dwarven bows to level up his smithing- emotion_donotwant

This dragon armor is going to take awhile....

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:28 am

Finally all caught up with Supernatural, been watching several episodes each night for two months I guess? Got through seven seasons faster than I thought I would.

Now to watch everything else that's currently popular. ;_;
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:31 am

Chixen
Finally all caught up with Supernatural, been watching several episodes each night for two months I guess? Got through seven seasons faster than I thought I would.

Now to watch everything else that's currently popular. ;_;

xD

I'm waiting for the season 8 to start. -.-

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:34 am

Iehonatane
Me too now, especially since the show always leaves the characters in the middle of danger for the season finales, ha. So good though, I'm glad you encouraged me to watch it.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:37 am

Chixen
Iehonatane
Me too now, especially since the show always leaves the characters in the middle of danger for the season finales, ha. So good though, I'm glad you encouraged me to watch it.

Castiel is totally my favorite character. I hope there's more of him in the next season. Season seven was a bit lacking on that area xD

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:44 am

Iehonatane
Castiel is totally my favorite character. I hope there's more of him in the next season. Season seven was a bit lacking on that area xD
Castiel is hilarious, him and Dean are my favorite characters. I really like Bobby and Crowley as well, it's a pretty good cast. But yeah, Castiel should have more episodes in the next season, considering the current problem. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 am

Chixen
Iehonatane
Castiel is hilarious, him and Dean are my favorite characters. I really like Bobby and Crowley as well, it's a pretty good cast. But yeah, Castiel should have more episodes in the next season, considering the current problem. 3nodding

Oh Crowley. He's fantastic. I think he might be the main bad guy in the next season. I guess he has to die sometime, too bad though, I like his sense of humor a lot. "Text me when sparkles here retrieves his marbles." Heheeee. biggrin

I was so sad when Bobby died...

But yeah, I demand more Castiel emotion_dowant

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 am

Iehonatane
Oh Crowley. He's fantastic. I think he might be the main bad guy in the next season. I guess he has to die sometime, too bad though, I like his sense of humor a lot. "Text me when sparkles here retrieves his marbles." Heheeee. biggrin

Bobby's death was the only one that made me tear up a little, I'm really going to miss him next season.

Crowley is great, I hope he doesn't get killed off for a long time yet, although your probably right about next season.

Bobby: Why'd you take a picture?
Crowley: Why'd you have to use tongue?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:17 am

warrior_of_boognish
Slick Southpaw
Druddigon
Slick Southpaw
gaia why u no make nude beach? emo

because it's not PG 13? emotion_awesome

talk2hand pfft I've been free balling it in the forums for some time now.

It isn't really free balling when one is the pixelated equivalent of a ken doll.
Quite true. Not wearing pixelated pants/undergarments is the Gaian equivalent?

Still makes me wonder why we can't have an option to go "nude" or whatever based on our Ken/Barbie structures.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:20 am

Chixen
Iehonatane

Bobby's death was the only one that made me tear up a little, I'm really going to miss him next season.

Crowley is great, I hope he doesn't get killed off for a long time yet, although your probably right about next season.

Bobby: Why'd you take a picture?
Crowley: Why'd you have to use tongue?

rofl

Dean: "Why do I always have to make the calls? It's not like Cas lives in my a**. Dude's busy." *turns around* "Cas, get out of my a**."
Cas: "I was never in.. your... --" *looks confused*

There are so many funny moments in this show. I like that they keep up the humor even though the themes are very dark.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:44 am

Iehonatane
Dean: "Why do I always have to make the calls? It's not like Cas lives in my a**. Dude's busy." *turns around* "Cas, get out of my a**."
Cas: "I was never in.. your... --" *looks confused*

There are so many funny moments in this show. I like that they keep up the humor even though the themes are very dark.
rofl
I loved that.

I like that the darker parts are balanced by the humor too, and it helps that the actors have such a good sense of humor to begin with. I've been watching interviews and such about the show on youtube, and they're all pretty amusing people.

Chixen

Sweet Witch

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Druddigon
-works his Argonian tail off crafting Dwarven bows to level up his smithing- emotion_donotwant

This dragon armor is going to take awhile....
dude

just craft nothing but iron daggers

I literally only crafted daggers and I have a 100 in smithing
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games