Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:11 am
Remus shook his head. "Yes, well I have my moments," he said with a smile. "I've got three of the barrels down so far, I figured I'd leave the rest to you and start on putting them up. Which buildings?"

He surveyed the street carefully, listening for sounds of life. It was astounding how Hogsmeade could just shut down like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:32 am
At his voice, adressing her, Killa tore her eyes from the Gryffindors a** and looked at Draco. "Hm? Oh, thank you" she said, sitting down next to him, trying to see if she could get a last glance of that fine piece of behind. No such luck, she concluded as she heard the doors to the great hall shut. She turned her attention to Draco and tilted her head, all the time keeping an eye on the males shadow. "Who was that, anyway?" she asked, grabbing a clean spoon and started eating the chocolate... thing from a plate in front of her.  

HellsBitch

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:48 pm
"Erm," he looked around curiously. Then he smirked "I hate to tell you I have a confession to make, I am not a bloody psychic" he rolled his eyes "There are about..." he looked around "Alot of guys here, which one do you mean?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:03 pm
"I never thought you were, Blondie, but you were talking to her just a minute ago" she said, not looking at him, making sure to put extra pressure on the word 'her' so he would get her point, her voice not once changing in tone as she took some more desert. "I wasnt talking about a boy, either" she added in a low voice, nipping at the sweet food on her spoon.  

HellsBitch

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:47 pm
"The Inns, Zonko's, Puddifoots, Rose, and Honeydukes, we'll be cliche and stick with the main ones," Sirius replied as the signs all reached their final destination. He turned to the one nearest it and pointed his wand at it to secure it.

"I'm nearly finished," he said with a glance to the other man. He grinned, watching Remus survey the street.

"Kind of creepy huh? I'm just waiting for the moment some one steps out, like old Rosie or someone, and yells at me for being a disrespectful blah blah blah blah blah," he joked, turning to the other main signs to secure them before he moved on to the other shops.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:37 pm
"All right, I'll get started on getting this barrels set up," Remus said absently, flicking his wand and floating one of barrels, sucessfully concealed by now out in front of him.

"I wouldn't worry too much about getting caught," he said. "If that happens, we'll just apparate back to the Shack and go back from there."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:15 pm
Sirius nodded as he pointed his wand to the last sign and secured it in place. He glanced around at the signs, and randomly picked a few to shock and make sure they were really in place. Satisfied he pointed his wand to the ground and the lines disappeared.

"Right then," he announced. "I'm off to the Shack." He turned into Padfoot, darted to Remus to brush against the man's legs before dashing up the road as fast as he could to retrieve another barrel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:36 pm
Dusting a few stay dog hairs from his robes, Remus set about getting the first barrel up. It really was an easy task, working the magic and twisting it with a few latin words here and there. The magic was easily manipulated and finally he stepped back, satisfied.

Normally he would test his spells, but in this case, he would rather just wait and see what happened. He wasn't really up for getting covered in Butterbeer.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:58 pm
Padfoot had run up to the Shrieking Shack and changed. Sirius then performed the appropriate spells on one of the barrels. Just as he reached the other two, he saw Remus finishing up. He looked above the sign and saw nothing, causing a grin to spread across his face.

Sure it wouldn't be as brilliant as other plans--but it would still be one hell of a prank.

Turning back to Padfoot he raced back up to the Shrieking Shack to grab the next barrel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:21 pm
Remus went about putting up the other three barrels. It was easier the second time and then the third and so on so he actually had a minute to wait while Sirius returned with the last two for Honeydukes and the Three Broomsticks.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:27 pm
Sirius set the barrel down and looked over towards Remus to see that the man was waiting on him. Surprised, Sirius immediately turned into Padfoot and rushed up to the Shrieking Shack, grabbed the other barrel and went as quickly as possible back down to the town with it. He set it down on the ground and glanced up towards Remus, before turning into Padfoot and sniffing around the street for something interesting to amuse him while Remus finished with the final touches.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:31 pm
Remus stepped back from Honeydukes, eyeing the supposedly empty space above the sign specutively. "Done," he announced, tucking his wand away and clapping his hands together for a moment before he noticed that Sirius wasn't anywhere nearby.

"What's he gotten himself into this time?" he asked, moving down the the street and looking about for either Sirius or Padfoot.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:37 pm
Posed to pounce, Padfoot was the picture of perfection. Someone's cold and abandoned dinner was within range as his tail slowly wagged. His doggy-brain was preparing for the strike, the kill, to sink his sharp teeth into the delicious meat, pushing the mushy vegetables to the side, and attacking the stale cake for dessert.

He was going to be a very happy dog tonight.

Or was going to at least, until a shadow fell over him. Surprised, Padfoot whirled around, ready to fight another dog for his meal--yes his meal!--when he was hit by the very distinct smell of Moony.

Grinning and giving a soft woof! of approval, Padfoot wagged his tail excitedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:41 pm
Remus turned surprised to find Padfoot staring right at him from within a nearby alley. Making his way over, he knelt down before the dog and scritched him gently behind the ears. "What in the world are you-" he caught sight of the abandoned overcooked steak and stale cake and grimaced. "Don't tell me you were going to eat that?" he asked.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:45 pm
Padfoot whined and lifted his paw up and over his nose, bowing his head in shame. His paw slid off of his nose (successfully getting that one itch that always came with the transformation) and he nudged Remus before jumping up on his hind legs. He placed his front paws on Remus' shoulders, and grinned, his tail still wagging.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games