Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:34 pm
I was Maid of Honor at my mother's second wedding about two years ago. The colors were red and gold. Lupin and I spent most of the time in character so Lupin kept going on about Snape in a dress. It was fun. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:34 pm
I only went to my sister's. I was the one who had to keep charge of the flower girl and the ringbearer - neither of who wanted to do their job. I had fruit snacks hidden in the flowers I was holding just so they would follow me down the aisle.

Bribery. It works. Most of the time.

And the wedding idea came from when I commented how you and Remus sound like an old married couple. Least that's where I think it originated.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:37 pm
Yup and then brought up a girl's post in MPL asking for a Maid of Honor for her Gaian wedding.

*is getting tired of making the posts pretty*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:38 pm
Snacks in flowers--that's a unique idea.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:40 pm
Hey, we were desperate. And it worked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:45 pm
Oh I'm sure it did. I remember swearing to myself when I was 6 that I would follow my Godfather to the ends of the earth, just as long as he had that delicious cotton candy.

Didn't get me to the ends of the earth, but it did get me out of Disney Land, which was kind of depressing when I was sitting in the car and realized that there was no more cotton candy.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:46 pm
Sev, your Mom's wedding was a Gryffindor wedding. It was fun. Especially when your Mom couldn't understand why we asked that they play, "Do You Believe in Magic."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:47 pm
Awwww... my grandma used to pull those tricks on me all the time. It usually had to do (and still does) with pasta, because pasta is awesome and I lurve it.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:55 pm
Hmmm pasta.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:00 pm
Exactly.

I might be a little bit slow on the uptake, but do Sev and Moony know each other irl? or is it all just one big coincidence my mind is having fun playing tricks on me with.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:04 pm
No, they know each other. *pats* It's ok. You haven't gone insane yet.

I would like to thank all of you. I now have a craving for pasta and "Do You Believe in Magic" stuck in my head.

stare

In other news, aw...Harry and Gabriel, what a cute new couple. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:07 pm
Looking back on the posts, its kind of been in the making for a long time. Scary... ^_^ So, is Sirius going to be the overprotective, take-care-of-my-kid-or-you-die type parental figure? Or is he the laid back, I'll-kill-you-but-only-if-you-deserve-it kind?  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:09 pm
Remus is the second type.

Who would have thought I'd like Harry with an OC? Yeah, Lupin and I are friends in the real world. He lives on the other side of the same town and we go to the same community college.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Gabriel in for some deep trouble if Sirius is the first kind. Imagine having to deal with both? *shudders at the thought* But then, ti would be interesting.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games