Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:11 pm
Sivirs
patch99329

ZomGZZ, grammar discrimination!!!1!!one!!1

The poster's got it all wrong! Capital letters are a tool of the patriarchy's oppression! DOWN WITH CAPITALS!

(Okay, you're so the only one who's gonna get that, since I believe only the two of us read DPS on LJ)

UH HELLO!  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:06 pm
Nuri
Sivirs
patch99329

The poster's got it all wrong! Capital letters are a tool of the patriarchy's oppression! DOWN WITH CAPITALS!

(Okay, you're so the only one who's gonna get that, since I believe only the two of us read DPS on LJ)

UH HELLO!

Et tu, Nuri? I never knew!  

Sivirs

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:30 pm
Sivirs
Nuri
Sivirs
patch99329

UH HELLO!

I don't post much in it, but I am totally there. And on NFP  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:30 pm
Nuri
Sivirs
Nuri
Sivirs
patch99329

UH HELLO!

I don't post much in it, but I am totally there. And on NFP

Rock on! xd I don't post too much either.  

Sivirs

Winter-san

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:48 pm
TeaDidikai
A PM from someone who lurks (poorly) in M&R after following the link in my sig:

"I didn't know you are a G~! My Grandma was one too! She taught me how to call the wind and do love spells. sweatdrop I can't do them yet because I'm a virgin! Do you have any spells that don't require blood?"

~head desk~

...Oh wow. lol. That's... making me want to cry. XD

Hm... "Well, I can *insert way off the wall power here* and I would prove it, and show you, but I left my wand in my other pocket..." (Ok, so that's not a very good attempt, but hey, it's just as ridiculous as some of the other things people say. XD)  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:51 pm
Winter-san
...Oh wow. lol. That's... making me want to cry. XD

They're special.  

TeaDidikai

Winter-san

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:56 pm
Special ed... oh, did I say that out loud? lol.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:40 pm
Hey now- there are a lot of folks in Special Education programs that are far better than these fools.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:00 pm
I am a lesbian and i have heard that all cultures that had a Polytheistic View were all open and were practicing homosexuality .

BWAHAHAH.

*now que hundreds of posts talking about ******** Ganymede and using this to suggest that all the ancient greeks were in fact homosexual*  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:01 am
patch99329
*now que hundreds of posts talking about ******** Ganymede and using this to suggest that all the ancient greeks were in fact homosexual*

Of course they were! That's why we don't have ancient Greeks anymore, just modern Greeks. The ancient Greeks died out because homosexuals can't reproduce.  

MoonJeli

Gambling Setzer

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:26 am
TeaDidikai
A PM from someone who lurks (poorly) in M&R after following the link in my sig:

"I didn't know you are a G~! My Grandma was one too! She taught me how to call the wind and do love spells. sweatdrop I can't do them yet because I'm a virgin! Do you have any spells that don't require blood?"

~head desk~

That is highly sad. Shame, a lot of people like that, with the way too vivid imagination are unable to be taught very easily, and grow up thinking they are gonna be "the chosen one" and defeat the matrix, or have to go into astral to keep some gate closed by summoning all of the power in the universe...  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:35 am
Gambling Setzer

That is highly sad. Shame, a lot of people like that, with the way too vivid imagination are unable to be taught very easily, and grow up thinking they are gonna be "the chosen one" and defeat the matrix, or have to go into astral to keep some gate closed by summoning all of the power in the universe...
The heart of what makes many a Mr. Dark.  

TeaDidikai

Koravin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:42 pm
MoonJeli
patch99329

Of course they were! That's why we don't have ancient Greeks anymore, just modern Greeks. The ancient Greeks died out because homosexuals can't reproduce.
xd I lol'd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:22 pm
I'm not sure if this is really awful...but it made me confused rolleyes crying
"My beliefs are RPG-esque."  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:51 pm
Ultraviolett1127
I'm not sure if this is really awful...but it made me confused rolleyes crying
"My beliefs are RPG-esque."

I feel no little shock at the number of people whose anchient religion is oddly similar to the latest popular fiction... ninja  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games