Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:46 pm
Tori_no_Kawaii
Masquanade
iOggy
Silver Gryphon
According to my dentist, I should have my wisdom teeth taken out this year or the next. Owww. I have decided that my body hates me.

...I'm considering deleting the member shop/quests thread. Does anyone actually look at it, other than posting in it? And it's hard keeping things updated.

Having your wisdom teeth pulled is grounds for deciding that your body hates you? Most people have to get their widsom teeth pulled these days.

Ahhh yes but humans are evolving. I know people that weren't born with wisdom teeth. 3nodding Lucky bastards . . .

How is that possible? (im so naive....) sweatdrop

Because we have no use for wisdom teeth anymore, just like we have no use for apedixes. Wisdom teeth were used for chewing meat off of bone and stuff like that. Humans evolve because we don't need them. Our thumbs are also evolving thanks to video games and cellphones. Eventually that should be able to rotate 360 degress (pure theory). I'm an unevolved human. xd I don't have double jointed thumbs- meaning my thumb when standing straight- is PERFECTLY straight. Unlike everyone else I knows- bends a bit back at the joint. Woez is me. But I seem to be immune to chicken pox. 3nodding (as I've never gotten them though my mom has tried . . .)

I'm sure some of you have seen this but it amuses me to no end. So for those who haven't:
http://gprime.net/flash.php/drummachine  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:59 pm
Masquanade
Tori_no_Kawaii
Masquanade
iOggy
Silver Gryphon
According to my dentist, I should have my wisdom teeth taken out this year or the next. Owww. I have decided that my body hates me.

...I'm considering deleting the member shop/quests thread. Does anyone actually look at it, other than posting in it? And it's hard keeping things updated.

Having your wisdom teeth pulled is grounds for deciding that your body hates you? Most people have to get their widsom teeth pulled these days.

Ahhh yes but humans are evolving. I know people that weren't born with wisdom teeth. 3nodding Lucky bastards . . .

How is that possible? (im so naive....) sweatdrop

Because we have no use for wisdom teeth anymore, just like we have no use for apedixes. Wisdom teeth were used for chewing meat off of bone and stuff like that. Humans evolve because we don't need them. Our thumbs are also evolving thanks to video games and cellphones. Eventually that should be able to rotate 360 degress (pure theory). I'm an unevolved human. xd I don't have double jointed thumbs- meaning my thumb when standing straight- is PERFECTLY straight. Unlike everyone else I knows- bends a bit back at the joint. Woez is me. But I seem to be immune to chicken pox. 3nodding (as I've never gotten them though my mom has tried . . .)

I'm sure some of you have seen this but it amuses me to no end. So for those who haven't:
http://gprime.net/flash.php/drummachine

Wow! You're smart. Um....thanks! biggrin  

Tori_no_Kawaii

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:13 pm
Im one of the lucky ones who dont have to worry about wisdom teeth, mine have come in perfectly and arent bothering anything...for now O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:28 pm
Shizankoff
Im one of the lucky ones who dont have to worry about wisdom teeth, mine have come in perfectly and arent bothering anything...for now O.o

I dont even know if i have wisdom teeth yet...  

Tori_no_Kawaii

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:09 am
Whoah, hold the phone...Do we have to have our wisdom teeth removed?

What's wrong with just keeping them...And Masq, that's a very nice lesson there, and it seems extremely logical. But 360 degrees?

And whatever happened to that Newspaper?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:25 am
Saint-Saens

What's wrong with just keeping them...And Masq, that's a very nice lesson there, and it seems extremely logical. But 360 degrees?

If your jaw is large you get to keep em, but if it is to small they try to push your molars and they need to be removed if that happens, ouch.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:26 am
Shizankoff
Saint-Saens

If your jaw is large you get to keep em, but if it is to small they try to push your molars and they need to be removed if that happens, ouch.

Yes, like Shiz say usually if you have a large mouth, your wisdom teeth will fit, but for most people when your wisdom teeth come in, it'll crowd your mouth and start pushing your other teeth, making your teeth crooked.

Like I said, that's pure theory though . . . but it eventually may happen if technology keeps this up.

And I dropped the Newspaper due to lack of interest. I would do it again if people were willing to do articles. I did get some articles but they weren't what I was looking for . . . sweatdrop I could revamp it, make more guidelines and such . . . but since it's summer I don't know how people have to write about. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:34 am
Masquanade
Shizankoff
Saint-Saens

Yes, like Shiz say usually if you have a large mouth, your wisdom teeth will fit, but for most people when your wisdom teeth come in, it'll crowd your mouth and start pushing your other teeth, making your teeth crooked.

Like I said, that's pure theory though . . . but it eventually may happen if technology keeps this up.

And I dropped the Newspaper due to lack of interest. I would do it again if people were willing to do articles. I did get some articles but they weren't what I was looking for . . . sweatdrop I could revamp it, make more guidelines and such . . . but since it's summer I don't know how people have to write about. sweatdrop

i compleatly forgot about the news paper lol  

Tubariffic
Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:45 am
Hey, i'm back, and now i'm gone!!! Just checking in to say that i am still here.. i won't be on much, college stuff and all yah know... <3 all of you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:12 pm
DiddleFreak61387
Hey, i'm back, and now i'm gone!!! Just checking in to say that i am still here.. i won't be on much, college stuff and all yah know... <3 all of you!

OMG HE FINALLY CONFESSED! heart

My life is complete.  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:06 pm
Saint-Saens
DiddleFreak61387

My life is complete.

saint has a life?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:21 pm
Shizankoff
Saint-Saens
DiddleFreak61387

My life is complete.

saint has a life?

Coulda fooled me.

BTW, nice pimpin' look, Masq.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:44 pm
iOggy
Shizankoff
Saint-Saens
DiddleFreak61387

My life is complete.

saint has a life?

Coulda fooled me.

BTW, nice pimpin' look, Masq.
xd thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:51 am
Were so mean to saint  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:23 am
Shizankoff
Were so mean to saint

Didn't you get the memo? That's our JOB. wink ninja  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games