Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:12 pm
Iaffrette finished up washing, turning the water off and using her heat to dry off before getting dressed. "That may be good. We can head out there after we eat, or would you like Jencho to come along?" She asked, walking out to sit in the kitchen.

Cillia nodded. "That makes sense. I know your hound has its own separate personality and mind to it, i was just curious if it took your feelings and such into account about these sorts of things."

Kana tilted her head. "Wait, so your hound is its own separate entity?"

Neko smirked and waved her hand. "Yeah yeah yeah, scary black magic. You should probably do something about it though. Humans kinda need those things if i remember correctly." She shifted and helped to hold Hiei up, pulling a shadow up as a crutch for him as disled Isuna.

Isuna smiled and nodded. "Yeah, maybe someday?" She looked over at Akuro, not sure how he felt on the subject and blinked hearing her phone. She pulled it out and held it to her ear. "Hey Neko, whats up?"

"Oh the usual. Im with Hisa at the moment, he was curious how Ai was."

Kazuma shifted and touched his ribs gently. "Pretty sure theres a couple broken ones. It rattles when i breath." He explained. Looking out the window he smirked, jutting a thumb at The group outside. "Yeah, last thing the world needs is two runts...or teo Hisas"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:17 pm
Kazu moved walking into the kitchen and started to pull stuff out to work on making food for Iaffrette. He glanced at her and shrugged. " I don't know know. Him and I got into a fight before you guys left again. I told him to stop being a ******** b***h and hide in his hound form and to snap out of it." Kazu said with a sigh. " Pretty sure his angry with me still. How about we go tomorrow? You need to rest and I'm pretty tired as well. " He said.

Jen shifted drinking his beer and looked toward Kana and rubbed his face. " Yeah, Kinda. Like....It's still me. It's just not at the same time. I don't know how to explain it. But I could be in an amazing mood but he could be angry. I wouldn't say a split personality....but.." Jen bit the side of his cheek trying to think. " I don't know. how to explain it....." Jen said laughing.

Hisa moved sitting there and leaned his head back trying to think. " Yeah, I need to deal with that for sure." He mumbled and moved waiting before he stood up slowly and grabbed the phone from Neko and held it to his ear. " Hey Foxy, I got a request. You and Hotaka up for it?" Hisa asked, It was very rare that Hisa used Akuro's real name.

Hiei shifted using the crutch and sighed dropping his head back alittle. " I'm gonna go sit in the medical and wait for Kurama to be free to fix me. You gonna babysit this idiot or come with me?" Hiei asked looking at neko.

Kurama moved pulling the blanket over Yukina and smiled. " Get some rest, Yukina." Kurama said and stood up and shifted walking toward Kuwabara and touching his ribs a few times. " Yeah, about 3 broken ones. I can give you something for pain and set them for you." He said and looked out of the window and chuckled. " Well you'll never have to worry about a mini Hiei and Ai is smarter then her father so we are just stuck with those two being stupid." Kurama said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:43 am
Iaffrette shrugged. "He pinned me under his hound for a moment, but he saw reason and got over it. Im sure you two will be fine as well." She explained, not seeing a huge deal in having Jens hound threaten her. She walked over and started to make some coffee. "You mentioned you had a fight with your mother as well?" She asked. "Perhaps texting both of them an apologizing would be a good idea?"

Cillia smirked, listening to the explanation. "Its like two sides to the same coin. Thats the way it seems to me anyway." She looked up at Jen, eye glowing as she looked his soul and flame over.

Kana nodded. "I think i get it. That is pretty neat though. I always learn something new when i come visit." She joked and finished up her food. "We gotta grab Chess still right?" She asked, looking at Kidd. "Think we can give these two some alone time?" She teased

Isuna raised a brow, hearing Akuros real name. "Well i suppose, especially when you sound so serious about what ever it is." She leaned against her work bench, looking over at Ai and Akuro. "I'll fill Akuro in, hes helping Ai with homework right now."

Neko shrugged. "Theres really no babysitting Hisa. He looks like he wants some privacy anyway." She motioned to the phone so Hisa could see she wanted it back when he was done. "Lets get you fixed up, Hot Stuff." She turned, moving to help Hiei into the temple and toward the medical room.

Kazuma nodded, wincing and clicking his tongue when Kurama check his ribs. "Preciate it. I gotta keep an eye on things while Yukinas recovering." He explained. He looked up, seeing Hiei an Neko heading for the medical room. "You two alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:07 pm
Kazu frowned and rolled his eyes. “ Always the voice of reason, aren’t you? I’ll text them in a few and deal with apologizing to them...” he mumbled and looked down, feeling stupid he fought with Neko, not so much with Jen though. He moved watching her work on Coffee before turning to work on food for her. “ I dropped the ball and forgot to shop, so I’ll go shopping tomorrow and grab more stuff. So I’ll cook what I can to make you something to eat” he explained and shifted working on a stir fry, and holding his phone with the other sending a text. ‘ I’m an a*****e when I drink, I’m sorry mom. I know a lot of Able comes out when I’m stupid. So I’m sorry and hope you forgive me....yes Iaffrette yelled at me for getting mad at you. I’m sorry...I need some help. I was dumb and put s**t up my nose and kinda ******** up thst clean streak again...’ he figures e might as well tell the truth instead of lying.

Jen waved his hand. “ don’t worry about paying, I’ll buy you guys lunch” Jen offered and waved at them.

Kidd glanced at Kana and sighed getting up with a nod, “ sounds good you two, see you soon....don’t hurt my sister hound boy or I might be getting a new rug.” She said and took Kanas hand moving to leave with her.

Hiei glances at the witch one more time before limping into medical. He froze seeing yukina and then kuwabara and bowed his head staying quiet as he sat down on a chair by the door and shifting his leg. The bone sticking right out and blood pooling under him. “ I’m sorry Kazuma, that you and Yukina and kids had to go through this. This is partially my fault.” He finally said gripping his hands staring at the floor not actually wanting to face Kazuma right now.

Kurama shifted and sighed.” That break hardly looks clean. I’ll see what I can do to mend that though Hiei, where else are you bleeding from?” He asked walking over after he was done with Kazuma.

Hisa shifted and played with the phone. “ can you promise me, if anything happens to me. Anything at all, that you and Hotaka will take Ai in? I have no family. I don’t have many friends, But I’ve known Nat and Hotaka for a long time and I trust them and you and Akuro are perfect and are good with her...please Isuna.” He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:35 am
Iaffrette smiled knowingly and set a mug of coffee on the counter next to him, kissing his cheek. "Sometimes." She took her own mug and took a seat at the kitchen table. "Other times I am devils advocate." She smirked and sipped at her coffee.

Cillia smiled and waved. "Have a good day you two, let me know if there's an adjustments that need to me made to the new doll."

Kana nodded. "Thanks for Lunch. See you two some other time." She turned, holding Kidds hand and walking with her back toward the palace. "You alright?" She asked.

Kuwabara looked up, blinking in confusion at Hiei. "What are you sorry for? Crazy witch lady was the one to blame. You came after us so thats really all i could ask for. How'd you know we were missing though?" He asked.

Neko crossed her arms, leaning against the wall near Hiei and looked up. "We didn't, actually. We came to visit and found the place turned upside down." She explained and looked down as she felt her phone buzz. She pulled it from her pocket and read over the texts, smiling a little and texting back. 'Don't sweat it Kiddo, we can't get along all the time. You want me to come by later to help with detox? Or are you going to the spring?'

Isuna furrowed her brows, a bit concerned with the tone Hisa was using. She turned, walking toward her bedroom and shitting the door. "Hisa, you know we'd do anything for Ai, you have my word, but you're talking all doomsday like. Whats going on? Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:24 pm
Kazu rolled his eyes and nodded toward the table. " Eat up, Dinner is ready. " He said before reaching into the fridge for something lighter for himself. He always had an issue eating, it was just a thing really. He moved opening his phone and thumbing out another text. ' I haven't decided where the best spot is to detox yet. Iaffrette just got home so will talk and see where the better choice is....thanks again...'

Jen smiled and waved before turning to look at her and smirked. " So, Anything else you wanna do today?" He asked and touched her thigh lightly.

Kidd blinked and nodded. " Yeah, Sorry I'm just not feeling good all the sudden...." She said and sighed. " Let's get Chess and Michael and head home."

" This is my fault! This is my ******** fault Yukina, You and the kids got dragged away. Because I have that a*****e over there on my payroll." Hiei said jestering toward Hisayuki, angrily. " I hate when s**t happens to you guys because of ******** me." Hiei snapped, more angry at himself then anything as he ran his hand through his bloodied hair and grunted hissing a little as Kurama touched his leg

" Yes, well this isn't really your fault. You had no idea they would take your family to get to Hisayuki." Kurama said and looked at Hiei's leg, he had rolled the fire demons leg up to look and the black and blue bruising and the bone sticking out and frowned. " This is a little serious. I'm gonna have to ask you to lay down so I can set it better."

Hisa shifted gripping the phone and slowly grabbed his chest shaking. " I...I have to think the worse right now. So I just need to make sure my daughter is in safe hands for when I die." He explained and looked away. " The coven took my heart, I only have so much magic to keep myself alive without. But my cancer is spreading faster now as well." He explained, because his magic was used to hold the illness back and now it was keeping him alive it wasn't focused on his illness but his missing heart " Just promise me, You two have her when I'm gone. She loves you two so much."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:58 pm
Iaffrette sat and ate, watching him grab something different and text who, she assumed, was Neko. "Thank you for dinner, Kazu."

Cillia blushed, feeling the hand on her thigh. Looking down at her now empty plate. "Im sure We could find something to occupy the time. Seems you already have ideas." She turned her head to look up at him, leaning in to kiss him.

Kana gave a nod, keeping up with Kidd as they walked back to the palace. "I can grab Chess if you want to get Michaels new body. Cilia said you'd have to transfer him over on your own though, right?"

Neko raised a hand, looking around the group."personally i think the blame falls on the coven, given they opted to step out of line and involve people that didn't need to be involved to begin with." She suggested, moving to help Hiei up and over to a place to lie down.

Isuna paused, ears flicking back. "Oh...Hisa, ..." she bit hef lip, trying to think. "I promise....Ai us in hood hands." She fiddled with her braid, trying to think. "Kazu might be able to help. He's got odd stuff that i don't that may help you. All those relics, surely one of them does something beneficial."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:56 pm
Kazu shifted and moved picking at the pickled fruit in the jar and glanced toward Iaffrette with a small smile. " No problem. I'm glad you even like it. I never really had to cook meals before until you moved in." He explained and shifted the phone a little. ' Sounds good, I'll see you at the spring around night fall.' Was his text back to Neko before he put his phone down and went for another pickle fruit.

Jen chuckled and moved kissing her back and put money on the table and slowly moved to stand up. " I mean I have a bit of an idea but it all depends on what you wanna do, My Princess " He said with a smile holding his hand out to help her off the chair so they could leave.

" Yeah, If you wanna get chess ready to move I'll get Micheal into the doll body." Kidd said looking toward her and sighed. " I've never had a doll before, this is gonna be weird. . ."

Hiei moved lying on the bed and stared at the cealing. " Either way, I'm sure that's gonna come and bite me in the a** for killing the Coven's head....Witch or not there still human and I was the reason for her death." Hiei said and sighed.

Kurama who had been trying to becareful about the wound blinked and put a lot more pressure on the broken bone.. " Sorry You did what now?" He said quietly and deadly.

Hisa shifted and looked back toward the medical. " I'll head to him now. I'll stop in and see you guys soon. Please just, if anything happens. Make sure my baby girl is okay." Hisa said and hung up walking toward them and handing Hiei back his phone before turning to leave. " Don't worry, I'll make sure that blame goes on me so Hiei doesn't get punished." He said and moved to leave.

Akuro shifted and looked toward the bedroom before getting up and opening the bedroom door and looking at her. " What's going on babe?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:51 am
"Everything patched up with everyone?" She asked, taking a few more bites of food. She watched him eat his pickled fruit, smiling a little before sipping at her coffee.

Cillia smirked, holding his hand and standing, leaving with him once they were finished. "Well you're giving me some good ideas as it stands." She giggled a bit, leading him down a path away from the castle, and up a steep hill. "Kana and Isa will be at the castle, figured the hideout would be a bit more private." She explained, leading him up to the old ruins of the former castle from centuries back.

Kana nodded and tilted her head, walking back to the palace with Kidd. "Why weird? I know Cillias dolls are different from your puppets, but i thought that was just a preference thing?"

Neko sighed, arms crossed as she leaned against the door frame. "We're really really lucky no one else was around, and we left before the human world authorities got there." She pointed out. She looked up, hearing Hisa and raised a brow. "You alright Ryuu? You look fit to fall over."

Isuna turned, phone still in hand. "That was Hisa...he called to say that if anything happens to him, that you and I are to take care of Ai. Hes on his way to Kazus clinic now." She explained, moving to fidget with her braid, and the silver ring that hung from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:36 pm
It was a few months, Thing seemed to level out. Only a few major things had happen during this time.

Akuro had proposed to Isuna with his silver cross that now hung around her neck and rested on her breasts. He also wore her silver hair ring on his finger. He was working back and forth at the castle and stressed the hell out about everything going on. They had also recently taken Ai as there new daughter due to the loss of Hisayuki who....died.

Jen had left he was gone. He told Cillia he was leaving for awhile and he;d be back but needed to figure out some stuff after everything will hell so thats what he had gone to do. At this point he was texting Cillia. ' Hey, Still alive. Doing my weekly check in. I love you. What are you doing?'

Hiei on the other hand was working overboard again to the point he made himself super sick. He was laying in his bedroom, puking off the side of the bed into a bucket and curling up in a ball. He wasn't doing good at all right now. He moved closing his eyes trying to sleep. " ******** had his shop closed and was for repaires a few months back when Hisa died his shop blew up and he was trying to figure that out. Him and Iaffrette had been in it when it happened and Iaffrette had taken most control and got rid of the flames but it left Kazu burnt to s**t. He was working right now on trying to fix his skin and resting as he was so sore. Today he was actually sleeping in the bathtub right now with cool water soaking onto his skin with spring water mixed in it. " ********, it's not clearing up the scars." He mumbled and frowned.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:09 pm
Isuna hummed absently to herself, working in medical for the day and working on something to help Hiei rest and feel better. She mixed a few things in a bowl and mashed them down intoba paste. "Ai, hows the homework coming along?" She asked, the young girl set up at her desk to get her stuff done.

Neko had gone out on a mission. With Hiei sick, Mukuro was working on file work. And Neko had volunteered to see to a town that had requested help with a particularly nasty batch on bandits. She walked down the path and into town, looking around.

Iaffrette leaned against the door frame. "Do you need anything? She asked, She herself was unaffected by the fire, bit felt bad she couldn't have helped prevent Kazu from getting burned.

Cillia sat in her workshop, stitching together fabric. She paused, hearung the phone go off and looked over, smiling at the text, or rather, who it was from. "Glad you're alight. Love you too. Just working on a new doll. Hows the trip?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:18 am
Ai moved looking up from her school work and shrugged. "Okay I suppose...hows working on medicine for Hiei?" She asked looking at the fox woman before pushing the paper work out of the way and laying her head down. She hadn't really been able to focus well the last few months due to the death of her father...

Hiei shifted and pulled on his blanket and rolled over staring at his phone and texting Neko. /' How are you holding up, Kitkat?'/

Kazu moved sinking in the water and looked up at Iaffrette and frowned. " Just some burn cream from the shop i guess...Im gonna get out of the tub and stuff.." He said with a sigh and moved to sit on the edge of the tub, his skin still very red and burnt looking. " I'm hoping if i spend enough time in spring water, it will heal the burns..." He said playing with his hand.

' Alright, just spent a week in human world. I was checking out a small /little country and got to see a lot of neat wildlife. Super crazy.....I sent you something. go check outside.' Was what Jen sent to Cillia.

Raiden was sitting in the shop with her and blinked. " Hey, whatcha smiling about you goof?" He asked with a laugh. He had recently moved into the puppet lands and had befriend raiden hard.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:51 pm
Isuna tilted her head, smiling a little. "Im just about to take it up to him. Once I'm finished, you and I can get out of the castle for a bit. I gotta take some things to Kazihiro if you'd like to come along." She offered, hoping to give her a sort of distraction.

Neko looked down at her phone, and smirked. 'Just got here, things are....quiet.' She looked around, the rooflines and such looked clear, but so did all the streets and houses. "This is just eerie..." she muttered, walking through the town. She hadnt gotten too far into the main square when she heard the loud crack of gunshot.

Iaffrette nodded, handing him a towel and setting a change of clothes down on the sink near by. "We could go to the spring if that would help better?" She stayed by the door, doing her best to keep her heat contained and make his burn worse.

Cillia looked up, still smiling. "A text, from my boyfriend actually. Hes traveling at the moment, but we text back and forth so i know hes alright." She explained. She turned back to the phone, texting Jen back. /Outside?/ she slid from her seat and headed for the door. "I'll be back in a moment Raiden." She grinned and quickly jogged down the stairs, going to the main entrance of the palace.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:44 am
Ai shifted a little and looked down at the table working on her homework and shrugged. “ sure, I haven’t seen kazu for awhile I guess” she said trying to finish her work fast.

/‘I hate when you do jobs without me. Just be careful okay? If anything goes wrong let me know and I’ll come help.../ he texted her back and laid the phone beside hm as he closed his eyes. He moved slowly getting off the bed and stumbled into the bathroom to start a shower.

Kazu shifted as he dried himself off. Most of the burn was his right shoulder, chest and torso. He moved drying off and pulled the cloak over himself and yanwe.

Jen shifted texting her back /‘Yes, you look ready for bed love’s’/ he texted her as he waited outside for Cillia, he had a same Dollie in hand and he looked different t for sk  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:59 am
"We'll go as soon as I get back, we can work on homework later." She kissed the top of Ai's head and grabbed up the medicine. "I'll be back shortly." She headed for the door and was knocking on Hiei's door soon enough. "Hiei, I have some medicine for you." She called through the door.

There wouldn't be a reply from her for a while. Neko sat with her back against a wall, just inside a rundown building, hand covering the bleeding bullet wound in her right side. "I hate guns...seriously. What ever happened to good old fashioned sword fights and bare knuckled brawls..." She took a breath, shadow skinning the wound for now. Slowly she turned over to peak up through the window, ducking as another shot struck the stone wall next to the window. "Sunnova ******** b***h! Would of been nice to have Akuro on this one....s**t." She grumbled and stayed low, moving into the building and sinking into a shadow, staying in it and waiting. Sure enough someone started into the building, probably looking to see if she'd bled out or something. Neko stayed put, waiting til he was further in before leaping out of the shadow and taking the demon down with a quick snap of his neck. "There, that's better" She ported his gun to who knew where and grabbed the body, using some shadow manipulation to prop him up and wave an all clear out the window. "And now we play the waiting game." She went back to the shadows and waited as the group of bandits made their way to the building. Several gunshots and some yelling later, a single bandit took off running, clutching a bloody stump where his hand had been. Neko took a ragged breath, leaning on the door frame a moment before chucking the hand at the runner. She was covered in blood, both her own and the bandits. She wiped at her mouth with the back of her sleeve and spit to the side before slumping to the ground to rest. "That could of gone better...feel like swiss cheese..." She took her phone out and stared at it a moment before texting back. /I'm good...be home soonish. May stop to see Kazu first. how are you feeling?/ She smirked, not wanting to get yelled at for taking on too much on her own.

Iaffrette shifted, not getting a response. She moved toward the shop, picking up the burn cream and going back over to hand it to Kazu. "Need anything else?"

Cillia paused a moment, reading the text before running down the stairs and out the door, wrapping her arms around him and smiling. "You dork, why didn't you tell me you were coming home!" She laughed, looking up at him.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games