Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
BACK FROM THE DEAD KINDA. Questing? GET IN HERE, TELL ME. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maylinn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:00 am
djTAKA
Maylinn

My computer..still needs to be reformated.
I have 16% of free space left on my C drive. :F

Maybe you can squeeze out like 4% more outta your harddrive if you use the disk defrag&disk cleanup things?
Or just buy a new harddrive and RAM. that'd work out, you can use 2 HD's, if you're technical enough. :v

Hehe..
I ran the deframenter about..a month and a half ago; I ended up with LESS room then I had before.
I ended up deleting a bunch of old music and pictures.
21% Hoooraayyy.

Too bad I'm not technical enough, then. :[
My D drive has 99% free space. lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:02 am
Tahimek
True. A few months ago we decided to cancel our Charter Digital because the prices were getting high. We decided to switch to DirecTV, especially because of their hi-def channels. The only bad thing is that we had to give up our Charter Pipeline, but thank gawd there's such thing as DSL sweatdrop .

We switched back to SBC DSL.
We had it before, but I don't like it.
Oh well. Atleast I have internet..

Funny thing is, Charter keeps calling me at 9:30 every morning asking to talk to my dad about a "Internet disconnect blahblahblah."
Even though my mom already called in to confirm.
And they think we have their modem.
rolleyes

Maylinn
Crew

Maylinn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:04 am
djTAKA
$100 scientific calculators are overrated in my school. D:
For my Junior year, I bought a $114 graphing calculator..and I ended up not being able to use it.
I got stuck with a teacher that doesn't let his students use calculators. domokun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:42 pm
djTAKA

Hahahaha~ Jarvin's ceiling was put to an end, and I didn't do it this time. domokun
I know who did it...and I'm not telling...and it wasn't me ninja  

King Henry
Crew

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:48 pm
Moon Light Ninja
djTAKA
Personally I can't wait for school. It starts on Sept. 5 here.

Bad thing is about my school(s) is that it's a 3 highschool campus, with 4 large buildings. We share schools and classrooms, so the weather better not kill me this year. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight...

In my school, there's too many students. I heard last year, a freshman guy was accidently pushed in the lockers and lost a tooth or two. Yeah, your school sounds worst.

Weather? We don't have any air conditioner or fan in classes. Only teachers room has them. On winter, they put the heating system(sp?) too high. rolleyes I could list everthing I hate about my highschool, but that'll be an non-stop list...

Yup, my school and its content are little -beep-.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I didn't go back to school shopping this year, although it was tax free for three days.

My school is probably worse than both of your schools. The Senior class made the principal cry at an assembly and one of our students put a firecracker in a locker and it explodededed burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:52 pm
Maylinn
djTAKA
For my Junior year, I bought a $114 graphing calculator..and I ended up not being able to use it.
I got stuck with a teacher that doesn't let his students use calculators. domokun
wahmbulance

My scientific calculator cost $14.95. I wasn't going to buy a TI - 83. I never found a use for the graphing function dramallama  

King Henry
Crew

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:26 pm
King Henry
I didn't go back to school shopping this year, although it was tax free for three days.

My school is probably worse than both of your schools. The Senior class made the principal cry at an assembly and one of our students put a firecracker in a locker and it explodededed burning_eyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I feel a little bit better about my school. xp

Talking about calculators, I have to stop being dependant to mine. ninja

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:54 pm
King Henry
Maylinn
djTAKA
wahmbulance

My scientific calculator cost $14.95. I wasn't going to buy a TI - 83. I never found a use for the graphing function dramallama

Atleast let me do SOMETHING with my calculator.
Type up notes, anything.
I got the TI-83.
I gave mine to my brother at the end of this year.
He won't need it for another five/six years.

Maylinn
Crew

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:58 pm
King Henry
djTAKA

Hahahaha~ Jarvin's ceiling was put to an end, and I didn't do it this time. domokun
I know who did it...and I'm not telling...and it wasn't me ninja

Meh, i'll just check the crew logs. domokun

In our school, TI-83's are mandatory. If you don't have one, you are supplied with one in class, but you can't take it home. Lucky for me I found my calculator on the road, no joke. Buttons are sticky though. gonk

Ooh~ I know what you can do with the calculator... You can download games onto it like mario or something. xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:05 pm
PacMan and Tetris, FTW.  

Maylinn
Crew

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:28 pm
"Taka's Corner of Extreme Mod Abuse"? Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:49 pm
cry I get 5 measures from the easy part on Max300 and I run out of stamina and faaaaiilllllleeeeee  

Animaznboy

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:53 pm
Dun dun duuun...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:43 pm
Animaznboy
cry I get 5 measures from the easy part on Max300 and I run out of stamina and faaaaiilllllleeeeee

Dude, even in my retired state, I can pwn MAX300. wtf gg jarvin.  

djTAKA
Crew

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:55 pm
Don't blame meee! I have fat that keeps me from having long staminaaaaa. I just lose my breath. It's not my legs can't move fast enough it's just that my body doesn't want me to do anymoreeeee X___X  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games