Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:35 pm
SpectralEternity
Koukaze
SpectralEternity
Koukaze
Is a lucky egg consumed upon use? So that during that seven days you can have said pokemon have another item

No, it is a held item, the Pokemon holds it for the duration of it's use. Once given to a Pokemon, it is activated. It is much like the EXP share in this reguard.

Sweet, thanks Specs. I think I asked this before but it never hurts to ask again

One final question. How does Exp Share affect the 1.5 multiplier? For instance a Pokemon earns 20 exp. The 1.5 makes it 30 but if a Pokemon in the party is holding an Exp Share does said pokemon earn 10 or 15 Exp from the Exp share?

No problem~

It would only earn 10, because the EXP share takes half the EXP earned in battle, so it wouldn't factor in the other pokemon's EXP bonuses from holding a lucky egg or so on.

Ok, so the multiplier happens after all Exp is distributed?

Example: Pokemon1 earns 20 exp>Pokemon2 earns 10 Exp due to Exp share> Pokemon1 earns 10 additional Exp due to lucky egg

Is that right?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:48 pm
Koukaze
SpectralEternity
Koukaze
SpectralEternity
Koukaze
Is a lucky egg consumed upon use? So that during that seven days you can have said pokemon have another item

No, it is a held item, the Pokemon holds it for the duration of it's use. Once given to a Pokemon, it is activated. It is much like the EXP share in this reguard.

Sweet, thanks Specs. I think I asked this before but it never hurts to ask again

One final question. How does Exp Share affect the 1.5 multiplier? For instance a Pokemon earns 20 exp. The 1.5 makes it 30 but if a Pokemon in the party is holding an Exp Share does said pokemon earn 10 or 15 Exp from the Exp share?

No problem~

It would only earn 10, because the EXP share takes half the EXP earned in battle, so it wouldn't factor in the other pokemon's EXP bonuses from holding a lucky egg or so on.

Ok, so the multiplier happens after all Exp is distributed?

Example: Pokemon1 earns 20 exp>Pokemon2 earns 10 Exp due to Exp share> Pokemon1 earns 10 additional Exp due to lucky egg

Is that right?

You've got it! ( o wo)b  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:08 pm
xxxmamoru
I probably should've asked this earlier, but can an Event Pokemon (or even wild Pokemon) come knowing egg or tutor moves, or is it only level-up moves?

Only level-up moves.
in order to get the tutor and egg moves, you'd have to use a heart scale and a big mushroom respectively.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:37 pm
So I just beat Brock and it says Old Rod becomes available. Do I just make a post about finding it, or does it have a post cost? 'Cause I ain't posting 50 times for a Magikarp magnet...

Unrelated, but is it possible to use Inspiration Balls on Pokemon that have already been caught? Would save me like 4 Big Mushrooms.

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:12 am
3 Posts to travel

3 Posts to encounter

Can I capture and travel with the same post count? (Or is it 3 for one, then 3 for another)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:45 am
SuperOniBlue
3 Posts to travel

3 Posts to encounter

Can I capture and travel with the same post count? (Or is it 3 for one, then 3 for another)

You can count both in your post. You just need three to travel and you can stay in a location as long as you want and have as many encounters as you want before you go to the next location  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:22 pm
A Lazy Samurai
So I just beat Brock and it says Old Rod becomes available. Do I just make a post about finding it, or does it have a post cost? 'Cause I ain't posting 50 times for a Magikarp magnet...

Unrelated, but is it possible to use Inspiration Balls on Pokemon that have already been caught? Would save me like 4 Big Mushrooms.

You just find the old rod any way you want.

yes, but you can't put the same pokemon in multiple inspiration balls for the effect. So, you can't take a pokemon that has already been 'inspiration balled' and get another egg move on that pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:44 am
A quick Battle Question

How do we determine a Pokemon's Defense? Is it Base until lvl 20 like Attack?  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:52 am
SuperOniBlue
A quick Battle Question

How do we determine a Pokemon's Defense? Is it Base until lvl 20 like Attack?

Yes, it is Base until lvl 20, just like Attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:57 pm
Thanks

One last question (ha)

Event Pokemon. If you claim one, what's the protocol for receiving it in the RP posts. Do I just encounter it or is it just there

Follow up...do they come in a standard Pokeball (or Premier) or is it something specific  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:21 pm
SuperOniBlue
Thanks

One last question (ha)

Event Pokemon. If you claim one, what's the protocol for receiving it in the RP posts. Do I just encounter it or is it just there

Follow up...do they come in a standard Pokeball (or Premier) or is it something specific

lol, naw, keep the questions coming as you find them! That's what the thread is for. :3

you can receive it any way you want, and they usually come in a pokeball unless otherwise stated. though you can always put it in a diff pokeball if you have one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:46 pm
Wait, so....I'm a little confused on the rules regarding post EXP for the Distortion World. If you don't write 100 words, your team doesn't get the EXP? Or, do they get 1 EXP still even if the 100 word count isn't met?  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:47 am
In Gen II, Baby Pokémon evolved through Friendship

They later switched it so they evolved at Level 30

Do we obey the former or the latter?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:52 am
Would lucky eggs effect the distortion world EXP effects at all? It could get out of hand super sonic fast xD  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:23 am
SuperOniBlue
In Gen II, Baby Pokémon evolved through Friendship

They later switched it so they evolved at Level 30

Do we obey the former or the latter?
We refer to Serebii.net, so its level 30.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games