Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it and then nodded."He might be able to help. If you want to we will head out soon. And don't push yourself. I can carry you."Damian then moved closer to her and was waiting for her to answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:56 pm
Abigail Smith

She nodded at and let him hold her. "Let's get going, and we'll see you later Belle. We should have a movie night when we get back.", she told the fairy woman. Of course she had a small smile on her lips. Though it was one that was a bit stressed. Yet she was not pushing herself any more, well at least for now.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded back to her."Very well."He then teleported them to Apollo's temple."Apollo we need your help."

Apollo appeared in a flash of light.He was dressed in a white suit with his slicked back blonde hair."You bellowed."

Damian took a breath in."Apollo we have never had any animosity between us. So I come again asking that you help Abigail."

Apollo looked at Abigail. His eyes glowed a golden color."You had a miscarriage. It seems that your body was put under stress recently. I also noticed that you are now a true pure blooded vampire. That can be one explanation."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 pm
Abigail Smith

She watched Apollo and Damian interact. Now she frowned hearing Apollo saying that her changing could be the cause. "I changed two or three days before it happened. That's if I'm not mistaken...", she said in a quiet voice. Of course if Apollo was nice enough, she'd probably invite him to their wedding. "Is there anything I'd have to take or do?", she asked him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Apollo looked at Abigail."It might have been a few days ago but still your body hadn't really adjusted to it's new strength. I can see that you do
train to get used to your powers. And what I would suggest that you might just want to take things easy. Your power is still fluctuating and so your body will still be getting used to it.""
He then placed a hand on her shoulder and sent a wave of energy into her to stabilize her energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:24 pm
Abigail Smith

She listened to Apollo and nodded. When he put his hand on her shoulder, she glanced at Damian. Though when she felt Apollo send the wave of energy through her, she felt her body shake a bit. Once it ended she nodded at Apollo. "Shall we invite him to the wedding? Since he's one of the nicer Gods?", she asked Damian.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kept his eyes on Apollo. Though when he didn't sense Apollo doing anything wrong he relaxed a bit. When he heard Abigail he looked to her and then back to Apollo."I suppose we could. He has never been overly friendly but he has never angered me either. Although I suggest that we wait on inviting anyone until later."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 pm
Abigail Smith

She nodded hearing Damian and looked at Apollo once again "So does the doctor have any orders? Aside from taking it easy?", she asked him, without sassing him. Of course she was readied to sit down and watch a movie, if not just binge watch all of the Hobbit movies followed by Lord of the Rings.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Apollo shook his head."Your own bodies immune system will start taking care of everything on it's own. Once it gets used to being as advanced as it is."He smiled at her."That's all the doctor has to say about this. Go ahead and spend your life happily."

Damian teleported them back home."So what movie do you want to watch."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:06 pm
Abigail Smith

She listened to him and smiled. Before waving bye to him, of course that's before Damian teleported them home. Now she looked at him and smiled. "Mmmm, Hobbit series and Lord of the Rings? Even if we don't stay awake through all of it.", she said with a small smile.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then he teleported them again to the living room. He had them sitting on the couch and started to the first of the Hobbit movies. His arm was around her shoulder. He then summoned popcorn and placed it between them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:30 pm
Abigail Smith

She smiled when they were on the couch. Now she moved the popcorn bowl into her lap. Only after she leaned against Damian. Of course she was trying to enjoy the simplest of touches. She managed to stay up through this movie. But she stood up and changed into basket ball shorts and tank top, of course they were still black. Before she laid down and put her head on the couch's arm. And feet against his leg.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched the movie with Abigail. He watched her as she changed into the tank top and shorts. And then when she laid down he gently took hold of her legs and massaged them. It was a relaxing massage that was meant to help her sleep well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:06 pm
Abigail Smith

She let him rub her legs and slowly started to fall asleep. Of course she woke up and fell asleep through all of the movies. Though she had used her powers to of course 'change'. But she would stretch out her legs sleepy as her fiance rubbed them. Making her toes, ankles, and the rest of her legs pop.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was kind of watching the movies but was focusing his attentions on making sure that Abigail was comfortable. He summoned a pillow under her head as he was massaging her legs. Although he couldn't help himself and would kiss her feet and legs from time to time.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games