Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:30 pm
Cami_Kaminari
I swear.
If I see ONE MORE FREAKING POLL IN THE FRONT PAGE.
[[Which means dipshits aren't reading the announcements]]
I'ma ban the person who posted the thread.
D:<

*reads announcements* You don't like polls do you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:39 pm
Nope.
They clutter the guild, and make me angry.
-shakes fist-

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:06 am
Cami_Kaminari
Nope.
They clutter the guild, and make me angry.
-shakes fist-
Ditto scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:54 pm
-SILENT SCREAM-

SERIOUSLY.
DOES NO ONE READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS????
>_______<

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:21 am
I hate staring back on my life. But it is so strange to think it over. How I got to where I am now is just such an interesting thing.From starting and losing friends...consistantly. To moving and moving. To abusive times. To leaving it all behind. To living with a constat state of stress though a less than on the abuse part. To finding friends that stay there...to finding friends that don't stay there. To self abuse and advance classes. To saying not to skip a grade. Bipolar disorder and strange misunderstandings. To counceling and psychiatric help. LEarning to write and to figure out what is behind them. Learning to fight and what it is to be real. Falling in love for the very first time. Getting crushed by that for the very first time. Letting out my frustrations on the net for the first time. Breaking my first promise and making friends on the internet. Losing them in a horrifying fashion. Trying to get back up and getting new friends. Losing them...in a different but equally hurtful way. From betraying my promise to myself and falling in love on the internet. Wanting to finally see all those so said friends. To the strange thought that everyone else thinks love like I do. On two completely different levels. The knowledge of simple pity and the sickness it made inside me to take advantage of it in so many ways. Falling out of love...hard. Since of course the first time is always hard. Cause you can see everything you believe could be absolutly nothing. The single little things that held me together in those strange times. Still being in love with people. Falling out of love of my own free will this time. Losing friends thanks to depression and consistant whining. Thinking that losing friends is just another part of the world. No longer wanting to finally see all those friends. Falling in love again. The consistant worry I have after the first time that it will all just repeat itself just like last time. Wanting to be with those I love away from all the stress I made or they have. And finally sitting where I am now and trying to think back on it without much belief in it. The past of me amazes me. Yet it is so annoying. But I keep going. Cause the story is wonderful. Enjoy life. My second favorite statement.

Enjoy Life  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:57 am
Yoshaki
I hate staring back on my life. But it is so strange to think it over. How I got to where I am now is just such an interesting thing.From starting and losing friends...consistantly. To moving and moving. To abusive times. To leaving it all behind. To living with a constat state of stress though a less than on the abuse part. To finding friends that stay there...to finding friends that don't stay there. To self abuse and advance classes. To saying not to skip a grade. Bipolar disorder and strange misunderstandings. To counceling and psychiatric help. LEarning to write and to figure out what is behind them. Learning to fight and what it is to be real. Falling in love for the very first time. Getting crushed by that for the very first time. Letting out my frustrations on the net for the first time. Breaking my first promise and making friends on the internet. Losing them in a horrifying fashion. Trying to get back up and getting new friends. Losing them...in a different but equally hurtful way. From betraying my promise to myself and falling in love on the internet. Wanting to finally see all those so said friends. To the strange thought that everyone else thinks love like I do. On two completely different levels. The knowledge of simple pity and the sickness it made inside me to take advantage of it in so many ways. Falling out of love...hard. Since of course the first time is always hard. Cause you can see everything you believe could be absolutly nothing. The single little things that held me together in those strange times. Still being in love with people. Falling out of love of my own free will this time. Losing friends thanks to depression and consistant whining. Thinking that losing friends is just another part of the world. No longer wanting to finally see all those friends. Falling in love again. The consistant worry I have after the first time that it will all just repeat itself just like last time. Wanting to be with those I love away from all the stress I made or they have. And finally sitting where I am now and trying to think back on it without much belief in it. The past of me amazes me. Yet it is so annoying. But I keep going. Cause the story is wonderful. Enjoy life. My second favorite statement.

Enjoy Life

*huggles Yoshaki* AW! It's so sad! *huggles Yoshaki again* *wipes away a tear* But I know what you mean. Life has this interseting way of bringing you up and then dropping you back down again. Almost like a rollercoaster at your favorite theme park. We just have to go along for the ride; good or bad. And at every stop you make at the loading dock, you lose the friend next to you only to be replaced by some one new. Then you have to start all over again. But the thing is that you have to be greatful for the time you get with your friends and learn from the experiances that you two shared. And never forget. You forget and then you lose a peice of you. Life is just like that I guess.  

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:35 pm
To Cami: umm, just letting you know, one of those poll belong to you people. stare You can't just say you're going to ban someone just cuz you hate polls.

life's as strange as your imagination let it. =/  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:33 pm
Iyamashi
To Cami: umm, just letting you know, one of those poll belong to you people. stare You can't just say you're going to ban someone just cuz you hate polls.

life's as strange as your imagination let it. =/
That poll was for you darlin'.

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:05 pm
your point? still a poll.

that is the case. why do you think lots of stupid people live a fun life?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:12 pm
I've had moments where I guess life isn't worth it.

I'm sick of it. I hate hearing about the details and s**t like that. Just because it hasn't gotten to screaming and yelling doesn't mean it won't. Also it doesn't mean that this isn't happening. Splitting is splitting, yell fighting or not. I'm sick of seeing mum looking like she just cried for an hour. I'm ******** hating the idea of love right now because of this. What the goddamn point of being unhappy and not knowing what about or being unable to say if you want to stay or go. If you want to go or are thinking about it then ******** leave. You know how awkward it is to talk to you right now? It's awkward to say anything to either of you right now, and it hurts so ******** bad. I hate pretending like I'm fine, I'm not but I really don't want to say anything to either of you right now you know that? God there's just too damn much going on right now.

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:03 pm
I don't like the idea of being homeless but if it happens it happens, ne?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:46 pm
being homeless does suck major butts. D=  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:00 pm
Dari-chan ish maybe gonna be homeless??
DDD:

If you lived around here, I'd totally take you in, hun.
:[[

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:18 am
omg, i hate her siggy so much~!! D<  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:26 pm
Iyamashi
omg, i hate her siggy so much~!! D<
Who's siggy are you talking about, hun?

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games