Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 pm
((Hurry up and edit! gonk ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:59 pm
{{DON'T RUSH ME!!! scream It's done. xd will be afk for a while. Mom just walked in from work and needs to blow off steam}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 pm
Icy Reign
{{DON'T RUSH ME!!! scream It's done. xd will be afk for a while. Mom just walked in from work and needs to blow off steam}}

((AKA, having a drink w/the daughter! wink *glomps Icy* Have one for me too! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:05 pm
*Shrugs and takes another swallow. Even the vodka-like wine doesn't quite cover the metallic taste of the energy drink. At least it'll keep her awake. She fights the temptation to pull the flask from her other boot. A small tingling at the back of her neck reminds her not to. She glances around the plane. If it was something here, the alarms would be stronger. She frowns, staring at the silver flask.*

((Ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm
(( xd ))

"So, Bratty, how'd you get messed up in all this?" dame asks, leaning on the back of the seat again, looking down at her.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 pm
*She looks up when dame asks her a question.* Volunteered *She grins softly* Maybe it seemed wrong seeing Psyzapp so worried ~ or perhaps I just needed an adventure. *She takes another drink and crinkles her nose.* Why do they make this stuff taste so nasty?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 pm
{{@Katana:*glomps back* YOU KNOW IT!!! rofl My aunt just called, so I'm saved. They can fuss and yap with each other now. xd }}

*sucking her teeth, she speaks to herself, looking out the partition*

You have no ******** clue as to what did or didn't bother me. stare But I'll tell you what the hells bugging me now. evil

*grips her gun, hating the fact that shooting at dame would mean all their lives at that particular moment*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 pm
{{ARGH!!! scream DAMN YOU SLOW AS s**t GAIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 pm
(( crying Icy wants to shoot dame! gonk crying ))

dame looks pained and guilty as Brat mentioned Psy being worried. As if that woman didn't have enough things to worry about. gonk stressed

"I donno, Bratty, maybe so you WILL lace it with alcohol?" she giggles slightly but then her face falls again. She asks quietly, "Was she really worried?" dame bites her lip, "What did she say, Bratty?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:34 pm
*Frowns* That she's worried ~ she was pretty straightforward on that point. *She glances to where Icy is, seeing the anger flickering there. A sigh escapes, this is going to be one long journey. She looks over to Flame and his men, to see how they're faring.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 pm
dame sighs, "Well, at least soon Icy will be back at the bar and Mistress won't have to worry anymore. Psy's a great lady. I feel honoured just knowing her." dame smiles a little bit, "Have you quelled that need for adventure now?"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 pm
((Noo, Icy can't shoot Dame! gonk At least not until they get home... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:52 pm
((Kits!!! gonk ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:53 pm
((Dr Black might get be super busy when we get home... eek ))

Oh, I don't know ~ it's good to have an adventure now and then. And dame, she's worried about you, too. *She catches dames eye* Just so you know. *Her mind turns to the lady they're discussing.* She's certainly one of a kind. *A smile curves her mouth.* I hope things go well on her trip.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games