Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 pm
"Was that a joke?" Chione laughed. "Because I wouldn't want our child to inherit that sort of behavior from you." She teased, tapping his nose with her index finger just as she always had...

[[Timeskip approximately 6 months later...]]

Chione arrived home from the market, a bag in each hand as she seemed to waddle through the door of their home, her belly having grown exponentially over the last few months. Entering the kitchen she placed the bags on a table and sighed with relief. "I really can't take much more..." She sighed with an exasperated tone, taking a seat. Looking down at her stomach she smiled despite the slight perspiration on her brow. "Now aren't you being a nuisance today?" She teased the unborn child, which resulted in a kick. "I take that as a yes." She murmured with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm
Bomani had been out on the balcony, working on a small carving himself, when he heard his wife come back. He smiled, standing up and going to see her. Despite her large belly, she still looked beautiful...and there was a strange, unexplainable beauty in pregnant women. "Sorry...if I had known you were going to get all of that, I would have come to help." he said softly, walking over to give her a kiss on the cheek. He looked down at her stomach and smiled. "How is he?" he asked, defaulting to a male out of habit, though he didn't know what they'd get.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:21 pm
"It's alright...I didn't tell you." Chione replied to his apology, still catching her breath a little. "Well, he's been quite the rebel today." She said, having also gotten into the habit of identifying their child as a boy. "While I was out he's been moving alot. I had to stop for a while..." She didn't say anything more, not wanting to worry her husband. True, she had to stop and take a rest, having experienced some pain. However, it wasn't unusual for a woman pregnant for this long to have contractions every now and then...right?

((Editted))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:22 pm
Bomani smiled a little mischievously. "How about some stress release?" he asked, looking into her eyes with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. He wasn't worried when she said she had to stop...he knew it was probably hard on her to carry a child.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:24 pm
Chione raised her eyebrow skeptically. "What do you mean by...stress release?" She asked. "You're going to have to enlighten me." Standing up from her chair she took his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:26 pm
"Well...I was thinking of maybe fooling around a little." Bomani admitted, meaning getting a bit...intimate. "There's actually something I want to try...if you want to, of course...it involves some uh...practice, for when the child's here." he said, trying to hint at what he wanted to try.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:34 pm
Chione shook her head, still unable to understand him. "Um, fooling around? When the child is here? I don't understand." She said, unsure of what he was trying to suggest. Something he wanted to try...?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 pm
"What I want to say is...would you be interested in trying to start breastfeeding early...with me?" Bomani asked, his face flushing, a rare occurrence for him.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:41 pm
Chione stood there, stunned for a moment, then couldn't help but giggle a little. "Really?" She asked him, beginning to walk toward their bedroom. "Are you curious, or...?" She wondered why he wanted to have her breastfeet with him. She didn't mind. Anyway, it was becoming quite painful and she was thinking of some way to possibly store milk or something to relieve the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:42 pm
"Yeah...I'm just curious, that's all." Bomani said truthfully. He wondered how it worked, how it tasted, and he had a feeling it would probably make Chione feel a little better by the end of it, if not a lot better.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 pm
Arriving in their bedroom Chione sat down on their bed. "Well, if you want to try it. I've heard it may be bitter." She murmured, now unsure of how it worked.

((Do we have to fade out for this or quickly skip over this?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm
[Well, fade out for now...]

Bomani chuckled. "Curiosity killed the cat, as they say. It's something new to try, at least." he said. He kissed her softly on the lips and started to lower a dress strap...  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:25 pm
Chione sighed, placing her head on Bomani's shoulder. "Thank you." She said. She felt a lot better, and she had that cup of water she wanted. Thinking back on it, she thought it was a little strange. She had not expected to feel good, but it had relieved her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:37 pm
"You're welcome." Bomani said softly. He had an arm wrapped around her waist, and held her close. "I love you, Chione." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 pm
"I love you, too." Chione said softly, savoring his embrace until suddenly she gasped in pain. Closing her eyes she held her stomach, leaning forward. A squeezing pain came from her stomach, and she groaned. "Bomani..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games