Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:13 pm
Kitzune continued walking away then she heard a voice that sounded familiar to her. She then relized it was Fara. "Don't worry Fara. You won't have to wait much longer and this will be very interesting........to see you die."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:26 pm
Fara smirked then her voice blended with Scarlet, "Lets see who will really die foolish girl.

Scarlet stood up and planced her hand on the wall of the underground cave. She said a spell and the whole place began to shake and soon the walls and ceilings began to disappear. Scarlet now finally stood out in the open the barrier still surrounding her. She looked over at Ross and grinned. He wasn't even close to her. Scarlet was know finally one with Fara. "Soon all of you will die..."

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:29 pm
Kitzune was miles away from Scarlet but then she suddenly appeared in front of the barrier with her face towards the ground. Her face was covered so Scarlet couldn't see her face very well.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:43 pm
Scarlet smirked and drew in a deep breath. The barrier suddenly pulsed and as it did it sent sparks flying all around. Something dark was happening but to the others it was not yet clear on what exactly it was.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 pm
Kitzune looked up at Scarlet. She had all these markings and her eye that wasn't covered by her hair was snake like. She stood there giving Scarlet a deathly glare. She still had the cold expression on her face no matter what.

(These are the markings that she has right now and yes i did make this pic, if your all wondering)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:15 pm
(( WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDINT EVEN ******** FIGHT?! BULL THAT WAS JUST ******** STUPID ?! I call God Mod, i didint respond and you just insinuated you hit me without letting me block and continued!))

Nvr mind then but im going to end up killing Fara, God at least let me respond!  

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:21 pm
Scarlet grined then shook on purpose, "Oh im so scared your deadly glare is killing me...." She laughed and again the barrier pulsated. Her face became serious and her glare was more intense then Kitzunes. "Time for my friends to come out..." She made had signs and chanted another spell. "Come to me now my strongest worriers. No more sleeping, now wake up and exterminate these weak beings from our new home!" A dark portal soon appeared behind her and soon demans began to come out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:22 pm
(im sorry sweatdrop im rlly rlly rlly sorry. i wont do it again. i promise. plz forgive me.)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:27 pm
((She wanted to fight to....why don't the two of you fight together...that would be a better thing to doooooooooooo....so just make your way to the battle and there yeah goo...oh and im going to post the pictures of how the demon leaders look In the first page. You can choose who you want to fight with...just pm me.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

Iah had blocked the attack and fainted falsely as he stood a few meters from his sister, his image had changed and he laughed. He then started walking slowly towards the barrier as he knew she was no match for Fara. he walked in silence as he approached her he looked at her as his voice changed to a more husky tone. "You cant get in." he spoke briefly as he looked as her through the hole in his mask. "But i can" he smirked under the mask as a vortex seemed to swirl off his mask and he disappeared. Rain fell as a thunder storm closed in as he disappeared.

(( I now of the image but i couldn't think of anyone else to match so perfectly ))

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 pm
( i feel rlly bad now. im so sorry cooperation)

Kitzune stood shocked to see Iah changed his look and everything. She then turned her attention towards the demons coming out of the portal. She started attacking the demons.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:43 pm
Iah then appeared inside the portal, "Who's scared of the big bad wolf?" he laughed as he spoke.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:49 pm
Kitzune continued fighting the demons. Then she turned into a wolf and started ripping them to shreds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:04 pm
((uh Kana....the demons are still in the barrier....im going to let them out in a bit but not now sweatdrop ))

Scarlet laughed at Iah, "What is up with you and that phrase....anyways stay right there i have to do something." She grinned and walked into her crowd of demons and stood in front of the generals. "Now you know what i want, I hope you four will enjoy yourselfs."

They all grinned and nodded. They all said at the same time, "Yes master we shall do as you say."

The blue leader rose his sword along with the others and roared out, "Time to finish our plan soliders!"

Scarlet then turned to Iah, "Now....5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." When she finished counting down a full powerful surge of electricity passed throughout his entire body. "Thats what happens when you get past my barrier...Now out you go fool!" Scarlet made her sword appear and charged him only to hit him with the hilt of her sword. The force was great and he went flying out of her barrier. She then snapped her fingers the barrier finally disappearing. As it did the demons poured out of the crowd and spread out into different directions...some heading toward villages and the castle.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:08 pm
(oops my bad sweatdrop lol oh well)

Kitzune saw as the demons rushed out of the barrier. She started to attack them once she turned into a wolf.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games