Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paying the taxi driver, Koyasu Akihiko stepped out of the cab and headed inside his house. Cell phone in one hand, the man was listening as the phone rang and rang.
He was trying to get in touch with Yamada, about meeting Shou in a few hours.
However...
That was easier said than done.
When it went to the man's voicemail again, the musician hung up and kicked his shoes off.
After all, Narcissus had already left a message.
Leaving anymore would just be obscene.
Thus, Akihiko headed into his room, stripping off his clothes and starting the shower. He took the phone with him into the bathroom, just on the off chance that Yamada called back.
If he didn't... well... then one he was finished with his shower... Narcissus was just going to call back... again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:04 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu's eyes fluttered as he felt the world shift, but he was so exhausted from being awake all night that he didn't budge.
The movement was just Naoko getting out of the bed, but it didn't matter at that point. The violinist was dead to the world.
His dreaming went on for a long while, it seemed. He dreamed of pink bunnies and fluffy kittens, of he and Naoko's little puppy licking his face...oh yes, he needed to send for their little girl....that's right. Couldn't just leave her at the boarding kennel he had had that nurse drop her off at, though he was sure even in his dream that she was being pampered and loved on.
There was even a magical unicorn in his dream, running over a rainbow...how quaint.
Then he smelled...vanilla...caramel...and coffee? It smelled divine.
Opening his eyes, he blinked a few times, registering that he was being spoken to.

"Ryu-kun...it's time to wake up..."

It was Naoko. Naoko had brought him a cup of coffee. How...sweet of him...
Sitting up, Ryu sighed, running his hands through his hair, trying to untangle the knots out of the ponytail he had left it in, the few extensions still solidly woven in and running down his back.
Picking up the coffee, he sipped it slowly, enjoying the flavor. Naoko had made his favorite kind, of course. Figures he would.

"Naoko..." he began, rather solemnly. "I'm taking you to a doctor today. Don't tell me no, either, you hear? You're going. You need some help, help that I can't give."

It wasn't the way he wanted to begin the day, but Ryuukaze didn't know what else to say or do. He still loved the pianist, despite his bitter feelings...but if there were even a little chance of them being together left, then something had to give, and quick.

Even if it was too late for them...he still didn't want to see Naoko suffer.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:09 pm

"What, no 'good morning'?" Naoko asked softly, though he looked away.
Ryu was right... wasn't he?
"You... tried everything you could for me, ne?" the blond whispered. "Loving me, being patient, kidnapping me to get me away from everything, indulging me, leaving me alone... none of it worked..."
Sighing, Naoko shook his head, "I don't want to go to a doctor but..." his amber eyes rose, focusing on his akuma's red gaze. "I will for you."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:06 pm

User Image

...for you...

Naoko didn't want to...but he would...

...for you...

Naoko would do that...cooperate with such a thing...for him.
Ryu's heart skipped a beat.
Perhaps...Naoko was telling the truth the whole time, perhaps none of it had been a lie and the pianist really had just lost himself in his own madness so much that he could no longer differentiate at times, could no longer control himself.
Or...perhaps Naoko was just a cunning little minx, determined to find a way to have Ryu AND Hayato.
The idea crossed his mind, but Ryu didn't want to dwell on it.

"I have tried, Naoko...it isn't that I want to give up on you...I just...it's all...I mean..." he sighed, putting the coffee back on the night stand. Reaching over, the violinist grabbed the blond and pulled him into his lap, kissing his cheek lovingly.

"Good morning, Na-kun." he whispered. There wasn't much else for him to say.

No, things weren't ok...but the fight wasn't over yet. Ryu had lost so much, and he wasn't going down and letting go so easily this time.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:15 pm

"Careful..." Naoko blushed, wrapping his arms around Ryu's neck. "I didn't want to borrow your clothes without, you know, asking so... I'm afraid you've got me in a towel."
Reaching over, he picked up another coffee cup, his own coffee, and sipped it slowly.
"God, I've got a hang over... though, I suppose I deserve it. What DID I drink last night anyway? It was so sweet but... damn... packed a punch."
Carefully, the blond leaned against his akuma, resting his head on Ryu's shoulder.
"I can't make what happened right yet... but I will. I'll make it up to you, Ryu-kun. Yakusouku... I'll get the help... because I don't want to drive you away." his grip tightened just a bit. "You're all I've got now..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:47 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Fan Rally - Kami sama!!

Shou's Bees were out in mass and security was everywhere. Lights flashing, music everywhere. The Bees buzzed around dressed to kill in all sorts of Shou look-a-likes and other cosplays. Everyone trying to garner Shou's attentions. And this time the maids were everywhere with rose petal filled baskets after seeing one lucky lady get her chance last night.

Yamada-san watched as Shou exited the horse drawn carriage. But this time, everything was done up for Ring Master of a great circus and a large playful canopy spread across where it stopped leading into the indoor arena. This rally was actually being held at a College auditorium so kids of all ages could come and hear him talk about the Charity event to a live audience. Of course, there would be a couple select songs played for his Bees. Usually, these were the times he might give gifts to his audience, usually the Bees with the most flair and dare.

But today, a handful of lucky Bees Maids were picked by Yamada-san were allowed to line up and throwing petals at his feet while the man dressed in the reds and black of a ring master walk through. A whip at his side, a top hat on his head. long black hair and high black boots.

Haru smiled quite pleased with the way it looked and this time, just a little more color to Shou's lips. He had to admit it wa perfect but still...No time. The circus performers were being cued by the engineer on set but Haru had to be back behind the stage. So he hurried along through the path around the side of the auditorium and slipped in a guarded door then as he started getting to the quieter portion of back stage, he realized that his hip was ringing.

Looking down he didn't recognize the number right away and almost put it back in his pocket but then again thought better of it because it was probably one of Smash's reps and he doubted after this point he'd have time to return any call.

Ring Ring...Ring Ring....

When it was answered Haru said, "Moshi Moshi! Yamada desu. I don't have much time the stage is about to erupt. So please make it quick." He gave the thumbs up to engineer, who started relaying the order of events, sending the Jugglers out first.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:16 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Aftermath

The morning had arrived and the blue sedan pulled up in front of Nakai's home. Hiroki got out with Sal leading the way. He really didn't want to be telling Nakai this first thing in the morning but Aki had asked him to. So he headed up and knocked on the door hoping that the man was up at a reasonable time.

He waited for awhile to see if Nakai...a girlfriend, maid...'s' buddy, or guy would answer the door. He knew Nakai was the type to have fool around frequently.

As he waited, he looked at his phone and the text messages then looked over at Sal, "After this, I need to place a call to Ohayou after this."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:24 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

I scream, You scream. We all Scream for Ice Cream!

"Mm....mmm...the Entertainment Channel." he answered and yes, he liked to see what the stars were doing, especially the ones he didn't take care of. And today of course it would be interesting because they were broadcasting live from the Shou's Bees Fan Rally.

Izzy smiled a little then tilted his head to try to figure out which bandaged hand he should use. Although trying to feed Chiyou-kun the fudge bits would probably problematic. "Ummm...I'll try?" he said while questioning his own abilities at the moment.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:43 pm

The minute that Akihiko got out of the shower, one towel around his waist, the other in his hair as he dried it off... he had picked up the cell and was calling Yamada once more.
"Yamada-san? This is Narcissus. I was wondering if there was any free time in Shou-san's schedule today. I'll be blunt and to the point, I wish to talk to him regarding the Charity benefit and a little project that I've come up with. Any time at all today is fine."
While he spoke, he was looking in the mirror.
The bruises from his fight with Sal were gone... he looked back to his old self.
Though he certainly didn't feel like it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:46 pm

"Go away..." Nakai whispered, head beneath his pillow.
The blond was nursing a hangover, brought on by a bit too much wine at the party... and when he got back home.
But whoever was knocking... whoever was trying to get his attention... they just wouldn't go away...

Sighing, Kai drug himself out of bed, wearing nothing but a pair of dark green boxer shorts that were rather form fitting. He used the wall as a crutch, keeping his head down so as to avoid any unnecessary contact with the light outside.

A clock on the wall said it was 10:45am.

He'd been planning to sleep til at least noon...

Throwing open the door, Nakai quirked one thin eyebrow as he took in the form of the new 'man in charge'.

"Hi... Hiroki-san? What are you doing here so early?"

Of course, the blond really didn't care that he was standing there in his boxers.
No, what was important is why Asato had come to wake him up instead of just calling him.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:57 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Fan Rally - Kami sama!!

"Narcissus-san? Ah...This is a surprise. The Charity even...let me see....Time?" repeated Haru as he grabbed a small netbook out of his bag. Flipping it open, he quickly rushed through Shou's schedule. "Mm...today is very bad...and so is most of the week with studio time and all. There's an hour and 15 between this rally and the Interview at SHOXX. He's having lunch...if we can manage the time between here provided Shou-san doesn't on a whim decide to extend the rally. If you are willing to make it here, I can get you back stage to his staging room and maybe he will settle with an on time exit. Things are rather wild right now."

With that word the fans started screaming and Yamada knew that Shou had taken the stage. So now he was having to speak alot louder and pressing the phone hard to his ear to hear.

"If you come to the back of the Tokyo Uni Auditorium, I'll get you inside!! Will you be able to make it???!!" The noise was becoming increasingly louder. Yamada really wouldn't be able to get to a quieter spot even if he wanted.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:24 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Aftermath

"Ah, Nakai-san. I'm sorry to wake you so early but, this was important. Can we come in? I'd rather tell you inside the door than outside." His eyes drifted over the star rather surprised to see him in his boxers like this at the door way. He was very handsome just in...boxers. However now was not the time to enjoy such a view even if he found it compelling.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Having an hour or so to convince Shou this was all a good idea was ludicrous.
But then again...
Akihiko didn't want to try and sway the musician to the side of Ohayou just yet. No... he just wanted to start the transition.

"I can be there in forty-five minutes." Narcissus replied back over the phone.

It would give him time to get dressed, eat something, and still get to the university before the scheduled meeting time.
It would also give him time to access Izzy Lucky's backed up files. Thankfully, the man backed up most of his hard-drive online via the Ohayou studios network.
Which, coincidentally, was where Akihiko had stored the original song data.
This was crucial to the meeting, especially considering what Narcissus had planned for the concert.

"Arigatou, Yamada-san. Ja matta ne." he said pleasantly, before hanging up the phone.

Now... he just had to figure out just what approach to take on getting Shou to agree with his stage idea.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Blinking, it took Nakai's mind a few moments to understand what Hiroki was asking. "Uh.. hai hai... douzo..." he replied, stepping out of the way.
Once Hiroki and Sal were both inside, the blond closed the door and headed toward the kitchen.
"Could I get you guys some coffee? God, I've got the worst hangover right now..." Kai spoke as he poured a cup from the automatic coffee maker. "It stays fresh and warm well into the day. Just uh... sit wherever you'd like."
Thankfully, the place was pretty much pristine.
The only true oddity was that Nakai was still in those boxers and really didn't care.
That, or he didn't realize he was practically naked...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:58 pm

User Image

"Borrow my clothes? Just because I bought them doesn't make them all mine..." Ryu motioned to the huge closet that contained so many outfits purchased exclusively for Naoko.
Not that he minded the pianist being essentially naked in his home. Even angry, he couldn't deny his attraction to the man.
"I gave you honey whiskey. Strong, and yes, very sweet." Ryu explained. If anything, the alcohol was probably to blame most of all for the little outburst and the current predicament. Therefore, Ryu was also to blame for giving it to the blond.
"Na-kun..." he ran his fingers over Naoko's bare shoulders, his chin in the crook of the pianist's neck as he held the blond. He hadn't really thought of it, but he really was all that Naoko had right now, and Naoko was all he had as well. It brought a sense of emptiness to him, and he imagined it was the same feeling his tenshi was feeling.
"Baby...it's gonna be ok...somehow..." he took Naoko by the chin and turned his face to the side, claiming the blond's lips with a kiss and a promise, that he was going to try, as hard as it was, to bring them both out of this in one piece.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games