Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:54 pm
Welcome all!

DAMN. I just looked at all the old indroductions from like... 2 years ago.
And I just sat there and laughed.
Cuz minus the mods, I don't see any of the other people anymore.
xD;;;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:04 pm
I'm Rio Ri and I'm 15.5 and then some. I've been into anime since I was really really little because my aunt used to live in Okinawa.

My personal favorites are are Ranma 1/2, anything by CLAMP, Naruto, and Bleach. I love yaoi but can get bored really easy and have no commitment to any particular series.

(If you expect me to say 'likes long on a beach' and ' hates fake people' you're screwed. I'm also very mean, blunt and sarcastic)

Riosin

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:15 pm
Welcome, Rio Ri! :] <3

Hope you enjoy it here ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:33 pm
Hello, Moon Princess here :3
Though it might be painfully obvious, my favorite anime is Sailor Moon, but i like alot of other anime too.
Alot of people in the A/M/C are mean so i hope this guild is nicer :3
I hope to make alot of friends here too 4laugh

Jun Saito

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:45 pm
Yay~ don't worry, the guild is a nice place. ^^ <33

welcome(: lol, Sailor Moon<3. I remember how obssessed I was with that anime. I miss it now xDD

Please remember to read the rules as well as follow them too ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:35 pm
I figured I should actually introduce myself in some way before ranting everywhere else. xD

Hiiii! I'm the illustrious, smexy and utterly humble Kuroi Ryuuka, though Ku, Kuroi, and/or dummy will work quite nicely, thank you very much. I've managed to become a manga junkie and happily avoid the A/M/C for most of my life on Gaia, a feat in itself with the amount of people who are well, idiots. razz

I happen to thoroughly adore the Naruto series, though I would have loved it to keep it's rather dark tone of neglect, struggle and the horrors of the ninja world. I also can't wait for Naruto to finally go off the deep end and start killing people! >< He's a ninja, goddamnit! When does he actually rend someone from the mortal coil!? D:

Anyway, I'm rather easy to get along with and have an open mind to reading anything, and everything. Though, when people are being stubborn or fangirlish, as in they are obsessing over a character just because they look cool and think they are perfect, I tend to get a little argumentitive. Argumentitive meaning bitchy of course. >>

Anyway, thanks for letting me join and I hope I can make friends with more then one of you fellow freaks. <33

Power to the FREAKS!

Fantastic Readers of Extreme and Absolute Killer Series!  

Kuroi Ryuuka

naomixsan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:02 am
Welcome everyone.
I hope you enjoy you're stay here.
blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:02 pm
howdy,
Name's Katamaru, obviously, I also go by DH sometimes.

I'm an aquarian serpent, an artist, and a rabid action manga reader, I'll be nice and not even state how many manga title's I have, cause that would take up too much space, and time.. I also wont state all the anime's I've seen either, cause, yeah I'm mean/nice like that?

Though I'm seriously addicted to Naruto at the moment, well.. Im more addicted to Kakashi, Shino, Neji and Jiraya.. mew <3 I'm also watching.. Gokusen and Samurai Deeper Kyo, both very good anime's (though I have to say, SDK is much better in Manga..) -or at least easier to get in manga..- xD

I'll go ahead and state this so people already know this upfront. "Inuyasha is freaking DBZ for girls" Yeah its an okay anime, but too dang lenthy for my brain to handle, and too mushy.. and personally Miroku is the best person there aside from shippou, well.. at least the funniest.

I hope this guild will keep my mind entertained, (will be fun in other words).
-ChoW!  

Katamaru

557365726E616D65

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:27 pm
Hello.

You obviously know my name, so I'll skip that part. I am 19 years old, and I live in Alberta, Canada.
The first anime I ever liked (not the first that I saw, however) was Sailor Moon. Surprise, surprise. Now I like Fruits Basket, Samurai Champloo, Tsubasa Chronicles, and many others. I will not bore you by listing them all. I am also a huge fan of Studio Ghibli. That had to be mentioned.

I don't expect to hang out around here a lot (as in, not hours upon hours every day), as I am a moderator in another guild, but I will post as often as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:32 pm
I'm Darkyiel and my favorite anime currently is Kyou Kara Maou. I'm a huge yaoi fan but I do read/watch anime without it.  

-xIx-Tyki Mikk-xIx-

Tenma25

700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:36 am
Hi! My name is Tenma25. I can't really pick an anime to say it's my favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:54 pm
Hello
Names Wolf and 20 years of age, love anime, grew up watching it my whole life.
Love manga-right now its D. GREY MAN that i live for and RK
Anime-What i get the time for! Thats why we get winters!  

Witchwolf

Gnathonic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:36 pm
Hello. for those of you who are too lazy (myself included) to look above my avatar I'm Gnathonic (that's a silent "g" and that is a word). My favorite series is X TV and has been for 4+ years now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:23 pm
Wow...I went back to pg.70 and I still didn't find anything I posted here. Oh well... Welcome all new members!! I am Genjo,a sort-of well known mermber,atleast for some of the mods. I am also the owner/creator of The Anime Addicts Guild Website. I'm currently 14 and single,a freshman in high school. Male,Obvious anime addict with over 50 gigs of anime on my computer.

Favorite anime: currently Black Cat
Favorite manga(s): Black Cat and D.Gray Man  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

soccer3892

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:08 pm
genjo sanjo
Wow...I went back to pg.70 and I still didn't find anything I posted here. Oh well... Welcome all new members!! I am Genjo,a sort-of well known mermber,atleast for some of the mods. I am also the owner/creator of The Anime Addicts Guild Website. I'm currently 14 and single,a freshman in high school. Male,Obvious anime addict with over 50 gigs of anime on my computer.

Favorite anime: currently Black Cat
Favorite manga(s): Black Cat and D.Gray Man

ur 14 and in highschool?! i'm 14 and in 8th grade!!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games