Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
EFE Theme Weeks V 2.0 :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know the Muffin Man?
  Yeah, he lives in Drury Lane.
  All I saw was the word 'Muffin'.
View Results

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:14 pm
Gawh. - 3- I wish Lord P was here where I live to like attack the cause of my tramatized day.

:< I felt violated.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:20 pm
Really? And what happened to you?  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:43 pm
My parents are out of town at the moment and they run a landscaping business. And so, my mom left me in charge of giving the workers their orders for the day. Yeah, one of the workers seem to had a liking for me because he's been saying things like 'Hi Maianh :]' in this horrid creepy way like some school boy seeing some sexy teacher or something. And he would look at me and say things like 'Oh you're so beautiful' I mean in the beginning I though the man was being nice but now it's annoying. And so, going back to the main subject, he held out his hand and I shook it to which he held onto my hand and kissed it. I felt horrid inside. It was a disgusting feeling in me as I wish I would have just pulled my hand away or tighten my hand into a fist and punch him in the face. Then I had to give them the garage door opener so they could return the landscaping equipment once their jobs were done. And guess what this man did again? yeah he kissed my hand then said 'Your lips look so nice' WHAT THE HELL?! And when I tried to pull my hand away from him, he saw that I painted my nails and held onto my hand and made the excuse to look at them before kissing it one more time. D:< I felt violated. This has crossed the line for me and I wish I could had killed him right then and there. Gosh, I hate being anywhere near him. And ever since what happened this morning, I've been having recollections of it and really wish horrible things would happen to him. ]: To which I wish you were there Lord P because it would have been great if you could like do something very bad to this could be *****.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
D: You should tell your parents, Tilly. If they're out of town, phone them. If he does that again, tell him to his face that you prefer he not do that.

It IS creepy. Be sure that your parents know about it and if you really have to come close to him again, keep like an alarm or army knife on you. If you have a cellphone, keep that on you too.

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Meiazure

Winterbloo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:52 pm

o-O

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:56 pm
Well, it's a good thing for that guy I wasn't there. Someone would have died.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image[:< I just can't wait til my parents get home. v . v Though still wish you were there when it happened Lord P.
]: It would have been great if you could like beat him up or something.
User Image
]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Are you home alone, Tilly? It would be good to have someone there to keep you company that will be there for you.

Just to be safe, make sure to lock all your doors, shut all your windows and have your cell or telephone in accessible locations.

Are the other workers normal? Did he do that in front of everyone? Try to avoid him if you can. ninja

User Image

Meiazure

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 pm
User Image[^ ^ My brother, my sister, and my dogs are home with me. And I always make sure to lock the doors and windows along with having the cellphone with me. The other workers are normal and he just did it while the other worker was like loading stuff. o 3o I always try to avoid him.
- 3- Freak, I'm going to just down right be mean and like ignore him and like do whatever i can to minimize any contact.
User Image
]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:07 pm
Tell him, in these words, to leave you the ******** alone. It should work. If not, punch him in the crotch.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Lol.

It may not be wise to be too violent with this guy. Be clear that you don't like his actions, but avoid violence because he might do the same or even worse to you.

Do your dogs bark at/bite strangers? Keep them near you too. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:48 am
Looks like I can pull off this weeks theme with this avatar as well!
Wrath.

Hmm... sounds like you need to alert your parents to have him fired!
Heh well that might be a bit much but then again sounds like he was really creepy.

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:20 pm
Even if your dogs don't bite, keep them near. The presence of dogs usually makes strangers stay clear.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:43 pm
User Image[^ ^" Well on the brighter sides of things, I haven't encountered that man again so far.User Image ]  

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:56 pm
Maybe he heard my thoughts all the way from here.  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games