Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 pm
Welcome to the guild angelic, we are happy to have you with us! We hope that you will stop by here often to post in the topics you like the best. Try to stay active & we will come to know you better. Check out all areas & just start posting! Cya around!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:05 pm
Ello all. im The Strange Kitsune..and...umm...i speciallize in poetry i guess.  

Musician At Heart

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:19 am
Welcome to Neko Heaven The Strange Kitsune. Hope you have some fun and make some new friends along the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 am
Hi im Pengboarder im an old member here but i didn't post but now i post cause the girl said that ill introduce myself...Hi Neko Heaven is a nice guild to i like it....O.oUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pengboarder

Feral Capitalist

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:05 am
Glad you decided to join Neko Heaven Kitsune! I hope that you will like it here to want to come back over & over. Be sure to check out our writing area & post your poetry there. We look forward to seeing you around~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:08 am
hi my name is peach184 and i herd about this clan and i thought it was awsome XD.  

peach184

Cuso tastes good

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:33 am
Name: New_polution, real name Jordan
A bit about yourself:I'm almost 16, im from ohio, i skate, play the guitar, indian sitar, and the piano, im from a small town but i love it ^_^
What you expect from the guild: I think this will be an awesome guild where we can all get to know each other better and share some of our talents.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 am
Glad to have you with us peach & Jordan! We look forward to your comments & posts that you make so that we may get to know you guys better! Jump right in & we hope to see you around a lot~

Misty Marina

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:46 pm
Hey there new members. Glad you guys joined Neko Heaven. It's always nice to get more members. Hope you guys have fun, but stay active. Wouldn't want to lose you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:48 pm
hi my name is afreen and i am 10 years old, i know suprising rite. i live in cleveland ohio and go to Horizon Science Academy. and i expect morepeople to join this guild and have fun on this guild.  

Freeny-x

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 pm
Nice to have you here afreen, we hope you will enjoy the time you spend here. Be sure to stop back here every now & then to welcome others & try to stay as active in the guild as you can. We look forward to seeing you around here~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:15 pm
Hello i'm KaiTirips and i specialize in writing fiction. I'm an avid writer and enjoy Rps. However, i'm not on all the time so its difficult, especially for those that fit guilds because i can never find the dang thing. but anyways, howdy folks. I rep the D. cool cool  

KaiTirips

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:37 pm
Welcome to Neko Heaven peach184, New_Polution, afreenaa7, and KaiTirips. Hope you have fun and make some new friends along the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:00 pm
uh..Hello My name is Kuchiki Roy.

I'm a new member and there's not really anything interesting about me cept...I just like to read write and draw....I uh like playing games and watching Anime and reading manga...other then that I'm a fan of the tales of series ( tales of symphonia, abyss, destiny) well thats about it....

User Image  

Kuchiki-Roy

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:00 am
Welcome to the guild Kai Tirips & Kuchiki Roy. We hope you both will come back often, try to stay active in the guild & we lokk forward to your many comments & posts~

Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games