Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:01 pm
((Finally! Someone new joins! Welcome to the rp, please use the storyline building forums for stuff like summaries and other things. We don't like to post much things outside the rp in these posts. Glad to have you here, hope you enjoy your time being in the rp! biggrin Oh and don't forget to make yourself a character profile in the character profiles subforums.))

-------------

"The sky's angry and sad? Talk about confusing." Rasu said. "Still, this can't mean good things are about to happen. It's giving off such an ominus feeling." Rasu said as shivers went down his spine. Rasu turned his silver ring into a crutch and pulled himself off of the ground with difficulty. "I'm suprised you can stand up, let alone manipulate that silver." Easi said, suprised. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine." Rasu replied with a pained smile. "So what are we going to do if this turns out to be a new enemy?" Rasu asked everyone, suddenly very serious.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 am
can i be one plz plz plz plz plz plz i mean i really want to join and can some one catch me up on this stuff also

*Name: Princess Sarah

*Race: Echidfox

*Appearance: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2016/princesssarahtheechidfo.jpg

Weapon: A magic dark queen fox staff that can do great damage it looks like the one like my gaian has because i cant make that on paint

*Type: Speed, flying, and power

Magic: I do use magic but i can turn into a differnt character if i need to, walk through walls, that kind of stuff oh and um have a chao named Gwee and my spirit angelic imp Angel can do a great magic instant KO move.

*Background: mom fox left when 2, dad echidna orkander, new cat mom magic, brother fox sabbath, robot fradar, instant KO dragon chao gwee, angelic imp angel, and robotic GO Player named music (it can breath, see, walk, talk, and fly thats why it has a name)

Likes: Drawing, running, flying, swimming (sort of), and and......hot fudge sundae banana split with caramel and cherry syrup on top of vanilla, mint, and cookie dough ice cream toped with 4 cherries.Oh and music on my robotic GO player

Dislikes: eggman,...can hate knuckles, um bugs and......and Princess Sally Acorn (more than anything)

*Relationship: My character is close to sonic(speed), miles(tail flying ability), knuckles(powerful hits), amy(shape and looks like a sister), and well cream(chao), oh and my robot fradar and omega (twin brothers) are related although i have never meet them only seen them on TV in comics and in the news in my small townand a picture of them all that I own. The school for girls mascoot is Amy.
The boys school mascoot is Sonic.

Crush: No crush dating someone in real life and doesnt have a character but if he did it would be trystin for now at least...

Theme song: Never Turn Back by.....well i really dont know stressed well here the link to the song it the 9th one on the list http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Never turn back

* What side: good

Sonamys_number_1_fan

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 am
((REALLY worried about the post above, mainly due to "can do a great magic instant KO move" if that does not say god modding nothing does))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriku was far away, he was always fast and he just needed some alone time to think. He knew that there was only one way his empire could have such a thing in it, such evil, such danger. He due it was almost lost, hope faded from him, he sped up thinking of his family that were still in Mobius, he managed to get to full speed with tears going down his face then flying behind him, he really had seemed to lose his resolve to fix things, his courage was balancing on the tip of a sword as if any bad news would bring it crashing down. Just what could he do now, were his main thoughts, if his parents were dead which was possible and Mobius was destined for defeat it was pointless to fight, he needed to know what gave Flage hope and courage, Flage's resolve never seemed to waver, his emotions never seemed to get the best of him. Seriku almost thought of him as a freak for that. He was almost perfect. Seriku suddenly stopped.
He had figured it out. Flage did feel all of the emotions, he did have fears and had experienced losses, he even had sometimes lost his resolve but he always acted as he had never had those feelings. He was trying to give hope to others, he was not perfect but a leader. If everyone showed there dark feelings of anger, hopelessness and such, everyone would quit. The fact he so rarely did granted hope to others. Seriku could not help but admire how great Flage really was at leading, maybe he could learn from him so he could be a great leader. Seriku made a choice to copy Flage's example and raced towards the mansion but did not enter, he decided to walk around town, he needed to see the people of this world, see who he was fighting to protect, he needed inspiration and this would help him to become stronger, to help him become faster, to help him find his resolve to fight against evil and never fall.
He knew then that he owned much to Flage's example and Seriku now felt more like a child than he use to, he was inexperienced, he was over confident before. Now he was going to aim high but sensible, become the best leader he could be for his people but still be one that was respected and loved by the people. He let his sword vanish into the wind releasing it till later, he was going to learn the way of the sword that Flage used not the way of the sword that he had used so wrongly before, weather he would be in the next big fight was now questionable, he was truly a novice at the right way to fight...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:01 am
((I agree with Blages, please look over the RP rules and revise your sign up post. Otherwise you won't be able to join the RP. We have nothing against you, it's just that God-modding gets very annoying and is against the rules >.<.))

-----------------------

Inside the mansion, Kuhn had finally woke up and was carried to his room by Pi. Yata was there and was looking over data. Pi helped Kuhn sit on a chair and went over to help Yata. Kuhn was still a little dazed, but he was still alive and that was enough for him. He glanced out the window and was shocked to see the sky with such a color. Almost as if he read his mind Yata turned to him. "No this is not AIDA's doing, so you don't have to worry about that." Yata spoke. "Ok, good, I was worried a bit there." Kuhn replied, relieved. "Though, we still have no idea to what's causing it. We should leave this up to the others, as this has nothing to do with us. AIDA is our primary concern." Yata said, and turned back t his data. 'Adamant as always.' Kuhn thought.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 am
"I feel the aura of fear," thought Flage as he looked around, he was not really afraid of what was happening but he felt that Rebecca clearly was.
"It is ok, Rebecca, whatever it is we will do what we can," he said.
"Flage, I have frozen your room beyond any normal form of melting to let us sort out what is needed with Sophie when we have a chance, I think this is going to be big really," said Sarukia.
Flage nodded and forced a smile at Sarukia as a form of thanks then returned to the not smiling but calm and determined look he had before.
"I wonder where Seriku went," she said looking around.
"I think he just needed some time, his resolve wavered before he left, I think he just needs to get his priorities sorted a little. It is best if we let him get through the things in his head and not disturb him, we could not catch him anyway," said Flage.
"I hope he is ok," said Sarukia a little worried.
"He will be fine, most people who can run really fast like the speed to relax at and calm down, maybe it is just something to prevent fear, but I don't really think he is afraid, he is a little reckless for that," said Flage joking around a little but the humour was forced to try and lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:48 am
"Fear would be an adiquite way to explain it." a mysterious vioce said. Dessenger whipped around turning to the origen onf the voice. What he saw surprised him. It was a strange person as tall as Sonic was but he was dressed in strange clothes. He was dressed head to toe in a strange mitallic armor with blue gloves and a helmet that abviously held some form of comunication device. A visor on the helm covered his face making it next to impossible to make out any features. But the strangest thing about him by far was the fact he was floating sideways in the air his feet not touching the ground. (Or for those of you without imaginations http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/File:Zonic01.png) "Who are you?" Dessenger asked tilting his head to the side so that he was looking the strange new person straight in the face. "My name is Zonic. I am an extra-demensional travaller. I am a zone cop I will explain that later as well as what is going on with the sky. But for now you must come with me the fate of your world and all worlds are at stake." he said holding out a handful of strange devices. "Wear these and you will be held pupendicular in my sone without it you will appear as I do know." he explained.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:45 pm
((Most likely you have notice my change to my true gender and name changed, still me, check page 4 for my first post if you dont believe me :p))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Maybe I will find my answers, maybe I should just offer him my empire if we win," thought Seriku,"He would be a better leader than me, I do think it is time to unite Mobius, make the kingdoms and empires into one final united group, this event hopefully will allow that, if we can unite then we are stronger than ever and having a council under me for every region would allow everything to be sorted out diplomatically and fairly. Why couldn't I have been wise instead of reckless,"
Seriku stopped at a small shop with something catching his eye.
"Yes come in," said the shopkeeper as Seriku opened the door.
"Err, thanks," said Seriku.
"You have an aura of great importance around you, yet doubt fills your heart and eyes," the shopkeeper said.
"You seem to know a lot," said Seriku.
"The way you walk shows your upbringing and the way you look at me shows doubt but power," said the shopkeeper.
"I was actually wondering about the ring in the window," said Seriku.
"Oh yes, the ring, pretty nice item, the symbol from your home place maybe?" said the shopkeeper.
"It has some link to it but it has something extra added showing it is from a family of power there," said Seriku.
"It was sold to me a fair few years ago, I dont think you would really want it, maybe this item over here would suit you better," said the shopkeeper as he opened a draw under the counter and pulled out an amulet that was on a long necklace chain,"This item helps give hope to those who wear it, but it will give you the will to run when there is fear and no hope, it was forged many generations ago using some master emerald or something,"
"It seems interesting, the symbol on it matches your necklace you wear," said Seriku, the shopkeeper pasted it to Seriku and it changed to a different symbol that was of his empires royalty,"What is this?"
"It changes to match those who wear it so it can pass as a fashion item, it will also cant be taken off by anyone but its owner," said the shopkeeper.
Seriku thought for a moment.
"I think you have greater need for this than I do," the shopkeeper said closing Seriku's fingers around it.
"How much is it?" asked Seriku.
"Take it, I do not need your money, you need this item and I don't simple as that," said the shopkeeper.
"Thank you," said Seriku putting it on, he instantly felt a sense of hope as it touched his skin and his heart felt lighter.
"The effect is noticeable already," said the shopkeeper with a smile,"I am sure you are needed somewhere, I shall not hold you up, bye young one,"
"Thank you again and good bye," said Seriku leaving. He was back at the mansion in moments and hid the amulet and necklace chain under his clothes and out of sight before he returned to the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 pm
Sonamys_number_1_fan
can i be one plz plz plz plz plz plz i mean i really want to join and can some one catch me up on this stuff also

*Name: Princess Sarah

*Race: Echidfox

*Appearance: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2016/princesssarahtheechidfo.jpg

Weapon: A magic dark queen fox staff that can do great damage it looks like the one like my gaian has because i cant make that on paint

*Type: Speed, flying, and power

Magic: I do use magic but i can turn into a differnt character if i need to, walk through walls, that kind of stuff oh and um have a chao named Gwee and my spirit angelic imp Angel can do a great magic instant KO move.

*Background: mom fox left when 2, dad echidna orkander, new cat mom magic, brother fox sabbath, robot fradar, instant KO dragon chao gwee, angelic imp angel, and robotic GO Player named music (it can breath, see, walk, talk, and fly thats why it has a name)

Likes: Drawing, running, flying, swimming (sort of), and and......hot fudge sundae banana split with caramel and cherry syrup on top of vanilla, mint, and cookie dough ice cream toped with 4 cherries.Oh and music on my robotic GO player

Dislikes: eggman,...can hate knuckles, um bugs and......and Princess Sally Acorn (more than anything)

*Relationship: My character is close to sonic(speed), miles(tail flying ability), knuckles(powerful hits), amy(shape and looks like a sister), and well cream(chao), oh and my robot fradar and omega (twin brothers) are related although i have never meet them only seen them on TV in comics and in the news in my small townand a picture of them all that I own. The school for girls mascoot is Amy.
The boys school mascoot is Sonic.

Crush: No crush dating someone in real life and doesnt have a character but if he did it would be trystin for now at least...

Theme song: Never Turn Back by.....well i really dont know stressed well here the link to the song it the 9th one on the list http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Never turn back

* What side: good

Ok, as of now, you cannot join because you have way too much power as a character. I am the creator. Pm me your profiles and I will help you set this one up to where it is acceptable. You can't have all three powers of Speed power and flight.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 pm
Kayonis had been listening to everyone, but was drawn towards Zonic. "As if we don't have enough danger going on in our own zone." He said to himself. Sonic walked into the room. "Hey guys what's up?" He asked and then caught sight of Zonic. "Whoa, Zonic! Long time no see. What's going on the only time you're here is when the balance of the zones is in danger." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:32 pm
(working on the profile's for the computer form.)

Crystal silently sat in a tree wanting to take a nap. But for some reason her instincts told her something bad was coming and it wasn't a time for a nap. Crystal sighed as she looked at the sky and hummed what sound like a lullaby.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:17 pm
"Zonic, eh?" Rasu spoke. "I've heard rumors but didn't you actually existed. With difficulty and help from Elie, Rasu stood up and got closer to Zonic to get a closer look at him. "I don't understand, so why have you appeared before us?" Rasu asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:49 pm
Flage did not stare at Zonic like the others, he did not act like he knew him or anything but he did not give anything away. Rebecca copied him a bit by not staring much at all, she gave him a quick glance and went back to Flage getting picked up and tucking her head onto his shoulder sleepily. Cruge and Jessica did not seem interested at all either. Sarukia was thinking too much about Seriku to look.
Seriku returned a moment after. He was looking more confident like a weight had been lifted. Sarukia lightened up a bit when she saw him and it seemed like things with Seriku were sorted out for now.  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Zonic crossed his arms and looked to the sky. "As you can see things are very bad. The sky gives that away." he said hanging his head. "I can tell you things are at there worse Sonic this is worse then the Master Mougel incident. The balance of the zones arn't at stake its the their existence." he said his face unreadable behind the mask he wore. "I need you to come with me I don't think everyone here is familiar with the multiverse and even though some of you are I don't think that you will understand the scope of this disaster unless I show what I have seen." he said. Holding out his hand he motioned for the others to grab it. "Though I warn you there are people that you may not be happy to see." he said. Dessenger took one of the devices that Zonic held and placed it on his his pants hanging on one of his pockets. Then he placed his hand on Zonic's. He looked at the sky. He had know things were out of whack but the world at stake? Things were far worse then he could have imagained. And from his experinces with this kind of things it was about to get much worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:09 pm
"I just woke up from some serious wounds but if I'm needed, I'm take a look." Rasu said. He grabbed the device from Zonic. He formed his silver into a bracelet that would hold the device perfectly and attached it to it. Elie did the same with her silver. Rasu imitated Dessenger and touched Zonic's hand. Elie did the same.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:38 am
"I'm in." Kayonis spoke and attached the device to his necklace taking Zonic's hand. ""Why not? I'm game." Sonic Spoke. Sonia placed the device on her dress belt and grabbed Zonic's hand.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games