Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:54 pm
winterclaw sighed...(can cats sigh..idk)
"meet me near the border of fireclan at moon high"he walked away
sagefire walked back to her den..."you want some poppy seeds to help u sleep"she asked  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:00 pm
Raggedkit jumped. "Tawnypaw? What is it? are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?"  

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:01 pm
Whitekit took a step forward towards the nursery to talk to his mother, but she had already emerge from the den with a look of alarm. "Whitekit!" She called. Risingkit followed her out, "I told you mom, he's fine." He insisted. Goldenrain shook her head, brushing him back into the nursery with her tail. Her gaze searched the camp, landing on Whitekit who stared back at her with a bit of shock. "There you are!" She rushed over to him and licked him on his head. "What were you doing in the medicine den? Are you hurt? Sick? Where's Sagefire?" She questioned.

Whitekit pulled away, "I'm fine mom, it was Tawnypaw who got sick." He murmured.

Goldenrain tilted her head, "Who's Tawnypaw?"

"The she-cat who saved us, she brought us back to camp but it was too cold for her so she got sick." Whitekit replied, turning away and walking back into the den. He noticed Tawnypaw's panting. "What happened?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:21 pm
((mOONCLAN GOT MOONKIT, IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED, erk, sorry for teh capitals))  

SpecterSolemn

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 am
((Oh my... four pages in a day? Maybe I should check in the evenings instead...))

((Umm... what about Moonkit? .o.))

Dapplekit's eyes seeped, she was so tired. Bearclaw had carried her back. "You deliberetly disobeyed us. I'm very disappointed in you, and you're mother, well, that's another story." She dropped her in the nursery. "Yeah... I'm sure she is." Dapplekit mumured weakly, and then curled up on the nursery.

~.~.~

Bearclaw sighed. Is it possible that there's actually kits worse than I was...? She padded out and went to Crystalstar. "MoonClan will be looking for Tawnypaw by now. They can't scent well in the snow, but they'll be able to point to us. She's sick though..." she trailed off. "We can head over there ourselves and tell them."

((have you ever noticed 'deliberetly disobeyed me' has been in at least four Disney movies? LOL))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:00 pm
(HOLY SNAP!!!! YOU PEOPLE POST A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(lol Bearclaw. Thats very ironic since you're playing a kit thats worse than you ^.^)

Crystalstar nodded, "Take another warrior with you and wait by the MoonClan border. I must have a talk with those kits." She walked over to the nursery and stuck her head in. She spotted Dapplekit sleeping along with her siblings. She sighed, I will talk to her later...

She walked out and over to Sagefire's den. She walked over to Tawnypaw and sat next to her, her tail curled over her paws. "You are very brave, Patchstar and your parents will be very proud."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:12 pm
Tawnypaw looked around. So many cats had gathered. She looked at Whitekit, Raggedkit, and Sagefire. "Just a dream." She tried to shake the dream from her mind. She looked at the white cat. "Thanks." She coughed and curled up again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:30 pm
Sagefire looked at her leader"she'll be fine...do you need anything else"she asked  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:55 pm
((Aww, I know, But i like it. xD Besides.....It was Yumekit's idea to begin with.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:32 pm
[....xD Sorry, I'm a posting fanatic.]
[I never thought about that Bearclaw. x3]
[Did you need help picking new names then Dewy? ^^ I love coming up with names.]

Whitekit nodded his head a bit, "Okay then." He murmured. His tail flicked with irritation as he heard a faint call from his mother outside the den. "I better get going then, I'll see you later Tawnypaw." He smiled a bit, then briskly turned around and left the medicine den.

Risingkit waited for his brother outside the nursery, and as the two began to walk into the den together, he couldn't help but question him. "What were you doing outside of camp? Or even better, what were you doing with a MoonClan cat?" He bumped into his brother, making Whitekit loose his balance and get thrown off to the side.

Whitekit shot him a harsh glare, "Shut up." He growled, shaking the dust off his pelt. Before his brother could taunt him anymore, he quickly curled up in his nest facing the wall and closed his eyes tightly so he could fall asleep.

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:45 am
((Yup- I know, isn't it? xP))

((Um, should I actually go into the MoonClan forum?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:33 am
(No idea...Tawnypaw...does your clan know about this whole posting in here?)

Crystalstar shook her head and exited the medicine den. She walked over to her den, inside was cold and snow had drifted in. It had been so long since she'd curled up in her nest. She walked in and sat at the back of her den. She sighed.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:06 pm
((Wasppaw does along with Tawnypaw's family. Patchstar may have read it but I'm not sure. You can go ahead and go though. Joltflash will have something to say.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:13 pm
(OK ^.^ BYE BEARCLAW!!!!!!!! Say HI to Patchstar for me (even though I see her tomorrow...))

Crystalstar walked out of her den and back over to the nursery.

Silverkit sat crouched in front of Dapplekit, who was sleeping. She flicked her tail and touch Dapplekit's nose with her paw. "Wakey, wakey!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:16 pm
((No.....I like Harukit......))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games