Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:23 pm
Lightpaw walked next to his mentor, quietly whispering with Echosong and Moonstar.
"Yes, I know that's what they're used for."
He shook his head and set the herbs down, then he got two rabbits out of the pile and brought one over to Leafpetal.
"Here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:03 pm
"Ok,we will start with something simple.Mewpaw dash under me and then n** my hind leg,but make sure your quick.Joltpaw you'll go next so watch carfully.Huh?Hey Mewpaw is something wrong?"Pantherclaw said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:04 pm
"No, Nothing."
Mewpaw shot under Pantherclaw and bit his leg lightly. She flew out from under him and ran back to Joltpaw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:52 pm
"Thank you Lightpaw," Leafpetal said. She sat down and ate it quickly. When she was done, Leafpetal washed herself. Then Leafpetal got up and licked Lightpaw on his head and said, "Ok. You have done enough for now. Go and rest. Or go and hunt for the clan or play with your friends. Just go and do something, but nothing is really happening right now, so i'll call you if something comes up." Leafpetal went to her bed of moss. "Just go do something," Leafpetal said, and then she fell asleep.  

Feathertail14

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 pm
Patchstar finished the vole she had picked from the fresh-kill pile and caught a whiff of some scent that she had missed.

"Cinderstar!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm
"Okay." Joltpaw waited untill Mewpaw was done then she crouched. She put her front paw out first and darted forward, nipping Pantherclaw's back leg and then was back were she was originaly in an instant.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:59 pm
Lightpaw decided to sleep in the nursery since the Medicine Cat den had to fit everyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:50 pm
When Leafpetal woke up from her nap, she noticed that Lightpaw left. She stretched her legs, then left the den. She looked into the apprentices' den and saw that Lightpaw was not there. She looked into the nursery and found Lightpaw sleeping. Leafpetal went back to the medicine cats' den and got some spare moss that was in a pile. She layed it out and made another bed near her's. "There we go," Leafpetal mumbled to herself. "Now Lightpaw can sleep here instead of the normal apprentices' den or the nursery." Then Leafpetal sorted through the store of herbs. After she was done, she went back to sleep for another quick nap.  

Feathertail14

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:44 pm
Echosong and Moonstar picked Lightpaw up and carried him to his new bed.
"Thank you Leafpetal." Moonstar whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:51 pm
"Great job,"Pantherclaw praised the two apprentices."Now lets try dodging to the side then getting me in the side,"Pantherclaw said."Then we'll go hunting."  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:18 pm
Mewpaw nodded and walked up to her mentor. She shot to the left side, then the right and nipped his right side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm
Joltpaw waited till Mewpaw was done. She then darted over to Pantherclaw and ran to each of his sides then lightly nipped him. When she returned to her spot she began to lick her paw. Her only flaw to her speed was when she started she may somtimes may hit a rock. And that she had done.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:55 am
(c'mon patch!!! we gotta meet cinderstar at da borderz!!! lawl)
"It's alright Longpaw, Cinderstar is my sister, she was born a Moonclan cat and, when Woodclan needed help, she went to become their leader." As she finished speaking, Cinderstar and some others on a patrol leapt out of the bushes.
((where r uz cinderstar??? cry ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:31 am
Longpaw didn't relax. His mind was telling him that something was up.  

MADLYALICE

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:01 pm
"Great job from both of you!Now what do you say about hunting? Mewpaw you should be great at this from all the times you jumped on me."Pantherclaw said to the two apprentices.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games