Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 pm
"aww how cute! " She smiled at her brother "You could of told me you know " Making her way carefully over she smiled down at the kitten "Hello little one, so what's its name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:45 pm
"I-- I suppose so," Nana said. She didn't really want to go, but her parents deserved to know where she was. She laced her fingers through Jasper's and they started walking toward the Great Circle.

((yeah, Hatter really is a fangirl...))

"Oh, of course she is," Hatter said, sprawling out on the floor. "I'm the damsel in distress here!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:52 pm
Cheshire blushed, running his fingers through his hair. "Well...perhaps I wanted to surprise you." He said, watching Indya and Alice and his son.

"His name is Touche." Hearing this, Clairice sprang from the mushroom and tackled Alice's leg. "Mommy...I have a brother now. Well..." She looked up, examining the kitten. "A britten? krother?" Clairice trailed off then, going off into possible names for her new sibling. Cheshire laughed and ruffled her hair. "Don't strain yourself now, little one."

"He's adorable, isn't he?" Alice said, running her finger along his ear, which in return, twitched.
Mimicing Marchy, Tick puffed out her shoulders. "Yes, it is my soul duty to protect my dearest damsel." Then, as her shoulders relaxed, she joined Rabbit and Hatter on the floor. "Though, I think a tea party may help whether you're the masculine or feminine one."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:53 pm
she smiled down at the little kitten while turning and going back over to grab mimicry's hand to bring him over with her . she was excited and very happy, and it showed in her face. "isn't it sweet mimicry"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:57 pm
Jasper walked with her, hoping he didn't run into his mother...OR father. Then, he'd definately have to get his arm back. And that just sucked.

Craftily, Jasper's tail curled around his dismembered arm and he rested his hand on Nana's other shoulder while holding onto her other hand. "They've missed you..." He said, smiling. "Hopefully, things can only get better from here."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:00 pm
She bent down and kissed the kitten's head "Hello Touche, i'm your aunt Indya " She smiled at him then looked back at mimicry . Now she couldn't wait even more for the wedding. She felt as if a veil had been lifted off of her, and all the sadness she had held was finially gone.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:07 pm
Myria_Angelus
She bent down and kissed the kitten's head "Hello Touche, i'm your aunt Indya " She smiled at him then looked back at mimicry . Now she couldn't wait even more for the wedding. She felt as if a veil had been lifted off of her, and all the sadness she had held was finially gone.

Touche opened his eyes, bright blue and mewled at Indya. Then, he tilted his head curiously, watching her. It was an adorable sight to behold. "He likes you, Aunt Indya." Mimicry said, taking Indya's hand. Cheshire had finally silenced Clairice by lifting her up and into his arms. It was a strange thing to think of Cheshire as a family-cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:12 pm
"Hopefully," Nana agreed with a nod. Her eyes skimmed the expanse of the great cliffs and she smiled. "They fixed it," she said. "I don't know how they did it, but they fixed it."

~~~

"TEA TIME!!!" Hatter screamed from his spread-eagle position on the floor, imitating his watch. Then his voice returned to normal and he smiled. "Yes, I think a tea party would be wonderful, now that our whole group has been restored."

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:14 pm
She smiled at mimicry and squeezed his hand gently . "He's so tiny and precious " With her free hand she reached over to pet touche's head .  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:19 pm
"Well, if that didn't wake Dormy, I'm not sure what will." Rabbit replied, rubbing at his sore ear. Too loud for his sensitive hearing. "Though a tea party sounds splendid. Especially in the snow..." Tick nodded. "Yes, I had almost forgotten about the snow...I should change..." She mused, thinking more to herself than anyone else. "Unless you'd prefer an indoor tea party."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:21 pm
Myria_Angelus
She smiled at mimicry and squeezed his hand gently . "He's so tiny and precious " With her free hand she reached over to pet touche's head .

Touche mewled again, leaning up into the touch. Clairice giggled. "Cheshy, will he always be a kitty?" Cheshire shook his head. "No, eventually he'll take human form, but till than think of him as the hairy sibling."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:24 pm
Lady Mimicry
Myria_Angelus

Touche mewled again, leaning up into the touch. Clairice giggled. "Cheshy, will he always be a kitty?" Cheshire shook his head. "No, eventually he'll take human form, but till than think of him as the hairy sibling."

Indya laughed "True it will be a bit , all chesires take a while to have a human form " she could clearly remember when she had been a kitten, and how she had changed when she was four she had changed into a human  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:31 pm
"Hmm? Tea time?" called a faint, hopeful voice from the back room. In shuffled a very tired-looking boy, who looked to be about sixteen years old. He had pale skin, messy, mouse-brown hair and dark brown eyes that sported dark, tired circles. His grey pajamas rustled as he reached up to scratch his head, and he sat down in a chair, scooting forward and using the table as a pillow.

"Tea sounds nice," he said sleepily.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:50 pm
Myria_Angelus
Lady Mimicry
Myria_Angelus

Indya laughed "True it will be a bit , all chesires take a while to have a human form " she could clearly remember when she had been a kitten, and how she had changed when she was four she had changed into a human

"Really?" Clairice said, looking between Cheshire and Indya. "When did you two become people." Cheshire thought that over for a second. "I believe when I was ten." He chuckled. "Earlier than that...about seven, but I was never fond of human form. Much more comfortable as a cat."  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:51 pm
The Night Faery
"Hmm? Tea time?" called a faint, hopeful voice from the back room. In shuffled a very tired-looking boy, who looked to be about sixteen years old. He had pale skin, messy, mouse-brown hair and dark brown eyes that sported dark, tired circles. His grey pajamas rustled as he reached up to scratch his head, and he sat down in a chair, scooting forward and using the table as a pillow.

"Tea sounds nice," he said sleepily.

This time, it was Tick's turn for ((fan-girlism)) hysterics. "Dormy is SO CUTE!" She cried, falling back from her sitting position. It was become quite obvious why Tick and Hatter were together...  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games