Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endinglight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:48 am

Kaz nodded, glancing over to persiamon who glowed digivolving to Valkyrimon. Together they flew off after Toan, entering the data stream right behind him.
Exit Kaz to spiral castle

((jericho I'll send it to you... no worries))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:59 am

Guile was humming a cheery tune to himself. He then turned his head towards Jericho and lifted it up against his hand. "It just never gets old huh? Just makes you wanna. . . " said happy reptile as his tail began to wag frantically.

"Break into song?" Interrupted Jericho.

"I'm goin' again my Shield!" Exclaimed the Guilmon as he began to sing the tune aloud again Jericho soon following.

The two had been wandering the city for a while enjoying its sights and sounds, seeking adventure. They felt a good vibe from his locale, if they stayed here they may just find someone or something of interest.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:19 am

(Enter Altered Time Line Draco. Thank you Pummel!)

Draco and Chaos, his BlackWarGreymon, walked through the main square of NetWork City. Recently they had been through a lot, and it was time for a little relaxation, and they had found it. A Tournament was starting up soon! It seemed that PrinceMamemon was holding one. The Prince was always like this, following whims and seeing where they weren't. This time he wanted to see strong digimon, but not just Megas, because he was always the strongest if you asked him, but to see what the rookies could do. No matter how strong a mega was, if brought back down to rookie they could be weak. Draco and Chaos smiled to one another, Chaos already glowing, his data leaving the Black Dragon Digimon, flowing back into Draco's Black Digivice. "Well lets go."

(And if anyone wants to join the tournament they are welcome!)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 am

The two watched quietly, intrigued at the spirit of the two. Despite the fact that we both were in mortal danger at the lake, they can still break into the song...about how great just this world is. Curiosity took the better of Ragnarok. They seem to know the city just as well as she does.

"Excuse me there Sir, is this some sort of outside religious chanting about the world? Assuming the organization dates after Yggdrasil since it sounds like something you would do after a new world. It sounds...what's the word for that...fun." The maid bowed courteously to the singing pair, stopping them by the restaurant strip.

"Now now Ragnarok, don't affilate yourself with dirty pagans. I can smell the poverty off of them."
Now she's going to attract attention to us after angering the outside world lake gods? She either brave or just...obvious to basic life survival skills. The Agumon seemed self-serving, but his intentions were to protect his tamer. Although with a claw to the face and a heavy sigh at that.

l-R-agnarokl

yurescapex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 am

-Jay n Guilmon look around them-Jay: I wonder y so many people n digimon are here....Yet none of them can help me!
Guilmon:-stomach growls-u r the worst tamer ever...
Jay: yea yea yea wat u want me to do I'm new here-he reaches into his pocket pulling out his silver pocket watch opening it-my watch stopped working...this place is so weird
Guilmon:shiny food O.O-he drools n slowly reaches his head over trying to eat the watch-
Jay:-hits Guilmon's head with his sketchbook-u jerk u can't eat my watch wat kinda partner are u!
Guilmon:aw sorry Jaymon-keeps his head down-
Jay:yea yea-looks around-any1 kno where I can get a good meal!-looks around n goes to a place that looks like a exchange n walks out a few minutes later with his wallet full of digital world money-ok got the money now need food
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:43 pm

[Enter Sago and Granlocomon]

Entering Network City was a GranLocomon who was surprisingly new and had never appeared before. A person appeared on top of the digimon and wore a cloak over his body and face and opened his arms shouting. "Attention digimon and tamers, for the service charge of free, that's right, free! Me and my digimon shall be happy to provide a safe travel to wherever you need to go." The person took off the hood portion of his cloak and revealed it was a young tamer with a mess of silver and black hair. "All those who wish a pleasant trip, come aboard and we shall be happy to take care of the journey." Sago disappeared for he went into his digimon and and walked to the front, or GrandLocomon's head and said ,"Well, guess we wait for people to come."

Sago_Knight

logicalcony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Himori looks at the young tamer and digimon.followed by a long pause...
"NO YOU'RE OK! I HAVE 3 VERY BIG DIGIMON HERE THAT CAN DO THAT FOR ME 1 OF THEM BEING A GOD!!!"Himori yelled back at the tamer."ANYWAY WE ARE HERE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING WE HAVE ALMOST A MINI ARMY WITH US!"
Gallantmon knocks himori and the head with his joust.
"Ouch what was that for"
"The poor guy is 10 foot in front of us no need to shout so loud it could deafen the other end of the gear savannah."
"Wait... What's a gear savannah?"
"Its a big desert ok?"
Himori turns back to the group.
"So where can we find this god then?

((edited because of a few spelling errors.))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 pm

-jay goes into a store n comes out holding a couple of burgers wit Guilmon-finally food!-walks over to the Gallantmon-Jay:hey big digimon wit the big joust thing wats up wit this weapon thingy
Guilmon: -starts eating burgers-

yurescapex

logicalcony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:58 pm

"What my joust? What can i say its my weapon, don't know how, don't know why but it works pretty well. And someday that Guilmon should have one if it digivolves enough times."
Himori looks up at the giant. "Wow gallantmon I remember when you were that size. So naive and idiotic. it feels like yesterday."

((lol look at my sig i made it myslef with digimon symbols and everything.))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Jericho and guile began to trot along the city streets until they noticed a strange sight. A BlackWarGreymon had been degenerating into another Tamer's digivice and seeing a Nightmare Soldier in this part of the digital world was rather rare. The two walked up to the enigmatic man curiously and began to speak.

"Oi oi, that was a pretty smart idea to sheathe that Digimon of yours. You know of its reputation don't you?" Asked Jericho with a slightly puzzled expression.

Guile had been standing his ground letting out a fierce growl as his eyes narrowed into reptilian slits. His nature as a dragon Digimon gave him an innate fear of the Wargreymon family for their iconic weapon "Dramon Killer" blades designed to slay dinosaur and dragon creatures in a heartbeat. He had a slightly nervous twitch but tried to seem taller by standing on the balls of his feet. Hoping to intimidate the sheathed threat. . . but more then likely failing.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Draco looked over at the tamer who had just spoken. "Chaos? What about his reputation? He is one of the strongest digimon around here." He said, he had never known much about his digimon, collecting only the ones he felt were strong digimon. Draco's digivice beeped, the data flowing back out into a BlackAgumon.

Draco looked down at the Guilmon, he grinned crouching down to examine it. He reached forward with his metal right arm, grabbing the digimons arm and pulling it close, the claws were nice and sharp. "This is a fine looking digimon." He said, letting go of the arm.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Himori turned around with the slight intent to involve himself if something were to kick off.
Himori was blinded by the light reflecting off of the metal arm.
"What's the story behind that then?" He shouted walking closer to the two tamers. Apollomon turned to face Himori realising he had wandered off he grabbed the other two and dragged them both with him to follow behind Himori.

logicalcony

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:26 pm

"I wasn't so much referring to your specific Digimon, rather a BlackWarGreymon in general is an ill omen. Nightmare Soldiers are infamous for bringing death where they roam. And thank you, I personally sharpen each of Guile's claws everyday." Said the young man proudly.

"Hands off the merchandise!" Exclaimed Guile with a hint of scorn, he was a criminal before a tamed Digimon and his attitude towards strangers showed it. When frightened or angered he would ever turn on his own tamer! The beast just stood there and continued to growl. . .

"You'll have to excuse my Lance, he's rather nervous around Dramon Killer as are most Dragon Digimon." He'd then proceed to turn his attention towards Draco's black Agumon.

"That is a rather strange sight isn't it. A Black Agumon in a public place, it sure does seem strong." Said Jericho as he scratched his chin, wondering what it could do in its child stage.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Draco laughed as the Guilmon threatened him. "I think this one. He reminds me of one of my digimon, only mine wouldn't warn me. Just take a bite of me." He grinned as he stood back up. "I had no idea that BlackWarGreymons were seen like that. Hmm... I think Chaos would like that."

Chaos, the BlackAgumon, looked up at the Tamer. "Damn right we are. If anyone does get in my way the ones who die are the lucky ones." He said, crossing his arms as he looked over at the red dinosaur before him, sizing him up.

Draco looked up as someone yelled at him. It seemed his right arm had attracted attention once again. He sighed, not wanting to completely explain himself. "I lost it in a bet." he said.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:49 pm

-Guilmon follows himori when he sees the light reflecting off the metal arm too-Jay: Guilmon get back here-goes after Guilmon-
Guilmon: its shiny..-keeps going towards the metal arm-
Jay:-grabs Guilmon before hes to close-i dont think u should get to close to that thing Guilmon
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games