Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:52 am
-_-

Be my friend!
Add me to your friends list!
ADD MEE PPL!
CAnIBEONYOURFRIENDSLIST?

Wow... that gets annoying... kids don't want to even get to know people these days... -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:53 am
Mttin
Ascher
I have a mid-term today... one I didn't study for ._.

I HATE HATE HATE Sociology and refuse to study for that awful class -_-

It's a good thing it's mainly Multi-choice and I have the memory of a pachyderm...

That reminds me: My school's faculty is still on strike ... gonk

Luckyyyyyyy ._.  

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:54 am
*Abuses more polls*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:56 am
I like sociology more than psychology. Iterpersonal relationships are always a bit more interesting to me than being messed up in the head.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Mttin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:58 am
Ascher
Mttin
Ascher

It's a good thing it's mainly Multi-choice and I have the memory of a pachyderm...

Luckyyyyyyy ._.

gonk

I fail to see "luckyyyyyyy." I was in my last semester. I had applied into Molecular Biophysics for September via McMaster University. If my school's faculty do not resolve this trivial issue soon - I lose a year of my life and the reserved spot which I earned crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:59 am
lurichan
I like sociology more than psychology. Iterpersonal relationships are always a bit more interesting to me than being messed up in the head.

Being messed up in the head is what's fun about life especially as we all have different ways in which we are "messed up" seeing as how there is no such thing as a perfectly healthy brain and or psyche. There are always some type of physical, biological, or mental problem with eeeeveryone. I think I might be speaking with finality when I say it is quite possibly going to be my major of choice.  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:01 am
Ascher
lurichan

Being messed up in the head is what's fun about life especially as we all have different ways in which we are "messed up" seeing as how there is no such thing as a perfectly healthy brain and or psyche. There are always some type of physical, biological, or mental problem with eeeeveryone. I think I might be speaking with finality when I say it is quite possibly going to be my major of choice.

I always felt bogged down by all the drugs and medical terms in psych, so sociology was always more of a preference in fields overall. I know everyone is a little messed up in the head, and you will always see your own faults maginfied 100 fold if you stay in the field.

Mttn: ^^* Now that is most likely on of the worst concequenses of a teacher strike I've heard about in a long long while.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:02 am
*ninjas back in*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Mttin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:04 am
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

I always felt bogged down by all the drugs and medical terms in psych, so sociology was always more of a preference in fields overall. I know everyone is a little messed up in the head, and you will always see your own faults maginfied 100 fold if you stay in the field.

Mttn: ^^* Now that is most likely on of the worst concequenses of a teacher strike I've heard about in a long long while.

Disheartening isn't it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:04 am
Dr_lecter1988
*ninjas back in*

*Waves* Welcome back. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:05 am
hey luri.  
Mttin
Ascher
Mttin
Ascher

Luckyyyyyyy ._.

gonk

I fail to see "luckyyyyyyy." I was in my last semester. I had applied into Molecular Biophysics for September via McMaster University. If my school's faculty do not resolve this trivial issue soon - I lose a year of my life and the reserved spot which I earned crying

._.

Personally I would rejoice that I wouldn't have to go to classes >.>
Buuuut I guess not in your case where you actually WANT to do it then...  

Ascher

Mttin

Ascher
-_-

Be my friend!
ADD MEE PPL!
CAnIBEONYOURFRIENDSLIST?

Wow... that gets annoying... kids don't want to even get to know people these days... -_-

Ascher ... *dreamy stars in my eyes* Will you be my friend? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:06 am
Ascher
-_-

Be my friend!
ADD MEE PPL!
CAnIBEONYOURFRIENDSLIST?

I usually just let them clutter around in my "friends request box". I cleaned out about 10 friends requests of people I had no clue who they were a few days back. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:09 am
Mttin
Ascher
-_-

Be my friend!
ADD MEE PPL!
CAnIBEONYOURFRIENDSLIST?

Ascher ... *dreamy stars in my eyes* Will you be my friend? xd

Welllll in your case, you're a member of the guild, I've had one or two conversations with you and you seem like cool peoples so I say Yea *nods a bunches as he works on a custom bump image*

Luri: That's what I'm starting to do hehehehehe...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games