Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:31 pm
No, not yet. I don't know if she'll be coming along until later tonight, if at all. -smiles-

So, -cocks head to the side- do you not feed upon humans anymore, Black? -her tone was curious, not judgemental or wary-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:38 pm
* looks dissapointed at hearing she hasnt come up yet but then pushes it away to answer dame's question * Honestly I havent fed on a human in many many years. before any of you was born yet....nowadays I feed far away on animals large enough to fill my appetite. Although lately I've been finding less and less time to hunt. * sighs and sips on his drink *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 pm
Black, regarding your question yesterday...

Makai vampires are weakened by sunlight. Pure-blooded ones lose half their power during the day.

They also aren't as magical as traditional vampires, they turn people using a mutation virus transmitted through hollow fangs (much like a snake) rather than a curse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 pm
What made you turn away from them? -leans on table with one elbow, head resting on palm- -takes a sip of her drink-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:47 pm
@Hayata- Bah sunlight is but a myth for me. I have not ever feared sunlight and I have not ever lost my prowress but have only gotten stronger throughout my life.
@Dame- I had come to peace with the world and all things in it. I looked back at the wars and how bloodthirsty I was and I was ashamed. I told myself that from then on I would do the world more justice than that. Thats when I began to wander. It was not easy mind you but inner strength always perseveres.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 pm
Well, that's fine and dandy, Black, honorable and all. But didn't really explain why you decided to drink purely from animals.

-takes another long swig from her cocoa-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Sweet Lady Serene

Beloved Sweetheart

4,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:52 pm
**looks around the room for someone interesting**  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 pm
*waking up after a long night out and a short time in, she goes to the kitchen and makes herself a cup of hot chocolate, going to the restroom to turn her jacuzzi on. As it fills, she finishes her hot chocolate and finds something to wear for the day. After bathing, she gets dressed and makes herself some oatmeal and toast.

Through eating she places all her dishes in the dishwasher, grabs her cell, purse and key heading out her door. Locking her door, she goes down the corridor, up the stairs and out the passageway. Entering the bar, she sees dame, Black and Maune there.

Waving to them, she heads to the espresso machine and makes herself an extra large double mocha latte with extra whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. Taking a seat at her table, she takes her cell out and makes a call, only to confirm what she knows-her cell is indeed working. Something is wrong. I should have gotten that call hours ago. Placing her cell on the table, she sips her drink and tries to figure out an alternate plan*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:59 pm
I found that I cared for you humans in a way that i couldnt understand and I couldnt bear the thought of taking anothers life or bringing another into my world. * sighs deeply and looks towards the back of the bar and the rooms * I found that large enough animals could sustain me so in that I chose to feed from them. * notices Icy and another woman come into the bar * Hey Icy. May I help you ma'am  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 pm
Icy! -waves then notices the new girl- Hi -waves to Qween Succubus- I'm dame, pleasure to make your acquaintance...

-after getting her name she turns back to black-

Hm, -eyes sparkle- so in your form of vampirism, you cannot just simply drink from someone without either killing them or turning them? Interesting. -ponders-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 pm
Turning others into the undead I would not do, but why do you object to me turning people into a stronger, still-living, and longer-lived species? Imagine the wonderful surprise as a person turns 40, or even 60 and still appears to be in his or her 20s.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:09 pm
::Maune looks up and sees Icy and a new person as he waves towards Icy and to Succubus::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:25 pm
((-pokes the thread- Hello?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:25 pm
-appears-

I sense another succubus...  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:29 pm
((Hello ^^))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games