Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:20 am
BiaA
http://drawception.com/

This is so much fun!

OMG! You are playing too? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:30 pm
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1
The Undead Suitor
so like, im watchin the episode of korra, and im wondering

where was asami during like....i dunno...say..the last 30 minutes of it where korra and mako were confessing love and stuff?

I havent felt this sorry for a character ever

Her life really does suck.
The shipper within me is hoping she pairs up with Bolin. LMAO She needs a nice trust worthy guy in her life that doesn't just throw her aside. 4real THE TRUST ISSUES THIS WOMAN MUST HAVE NOW.

THIS SO MUCH

Seriously. WTF is up with this guy? e.e He shouldn't be playing the field like that. Its a kids show.

idk man, mako never even admitted to doing anything wrong to asami. WHAT A d**k.

Oh well, Bolin is better. /shrug.

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:14 pm
Dexigone
BiaA

This is so much fun!

Yesss, here is my account thing http://drawception.com/player/197193/beatriz3394/  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:19 pm
BiaA
Dexigone
BiaA

This is so much fun!

Yesss, here is my account thing http://drawception.com/player/197193/beatriz3394/

Folllowwwwedd
emotion_awesome  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is America from Himaruya's Hetalia.
This is a massive amount of Snoop Dogg
This is a Blingie.
This is my monster that I have unleashed onto the world.
any Questions?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:27 pm
Dex, your humor is severely aged.

if you could call it that  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:21 pm
Dexigone

This is a Blingie.
any Questions?

needs more snoops  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:29 pm
Slick Southpaw

lul, I know it's controlled, def remember that conversation while back, I just couldn't remember how active you were in making MCs if you did whole parts of MC or parts of MCs or if it was collaborative work or whatever. You made that gun in that really white gentleman MC, right?

MC's are generally the other half of the core-team coin of responsibilities ; 9

It depends really, some times the actual work gets split....like with Fallen king where say I handled half of it; the doublet, the cape, and the legs and Lowkei handled the other half, being the crown, the wig, and the BG. Other times or well most of the time one person handles one of the MC's, like the aforementioned Duelliste, top to bottom...Boog manufacture.

It depends what's going on

The Undead Suitor
I don't think it's quite fair to punish an entire theme for Galactic Soldier's failure.

Its not that galactic soldier was a failure results in punishing a theme so much that its poor performance heavily reinforced what we all basically knew about what sort of pixelated themes users prefer to indulge in and which ones they don't prefer to indulge in.

Quote:
I don't know, if you want to make a popular scifi REI, you're probably going to have to go with a Nano-C route. Basically just an item full of techno accessory poses that add to outfits instead of replace them.

Nano-C isn't all that acceptable of a route either, that leads to heavy doses of tech n mech which is fine and dandy for folks like you and me, but again....something users don't like and are quick to ignore in favor of something a little more useful to their tastes.  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:57 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1
The Undead Suitor

where was asami during like....i dunno...say..the last 30 minutes of it where korra and mako were confessing love and stuff?

The shipper within me is hoping she pairs up with Bolin. LMAO She needs a nice trust worthy guy in her life that doesn't just throw her aside. 4real THE TRUST ISSUES THIS WOMAN MUST HAVE NOW.

THIS SO MUCH

Seriously. WTF is up with this guy? e.e He shouldn't be playing the field like that. Its a kids show.

idk man, mako never even admitted to doing anything wrong to asami. WHAT A d**k.

I seriously think someone needs to kick Mako in the d**k.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:02 pm
SHOW SPOILER SHOW SPOILER

I don't even care about w/e everyone calls those shows- Avatar?, but I have to click that effing button. xD  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:08 pm
Teh Savior
Dexigone

This is a Blingie.
any Questions?

needs more snoops

I agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm
"Snowmunch, is that the pokemon?

Is snowmunch a pokemon? It feels like snowmunch should be a pokemon."

Ichi, being as graceful as ever  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:29 am
shut the ******** up

I MEANT SNOWRUNT I WAS CONFUSED AND

SHUT UP

also i drew things

http://princeichi.deviantart.com/art/Erran-Redux-310539861  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:56 am
Lady Aeducan
I Found A Sexy 1
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1
The Undead Suitor

THIS SO MUCH

I seriously think someone needs to kick Mako in the d**k.

Definitely. Unfortunately everyone seems to nice to do it. Maybe Bumi. I can see him kick someone for giggles.
Poor Bolin and Asami.

A-and love your sig.  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 pm
Iehonatane
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
I still don't know what town to choose! gonk I wasn't around for any of the previous town events, so I'm finding it hard to pick one~

I'll probably eventually choose a town for the event sides, but as for actually supporting, it'll end up being all LUL NONCONFORMING and just say

I choose Bassk'en lake so I can chill while the rest o' the towns are all raging.

Bass'ken Lake sounds like a good place to support! lol You could chill out, maybe do some fishing while everyone else is busy raging on each-other. emotion_dealwithit Haha I'm not really one of those people who have *INSERT TOWN HERE* pride.

I chose Durem in the previous olympics and it kind of stuck. I've been on Durem side in events ever since. It's become part of my character and I think it as Ieho's "home town". My favorite NPC's live there also. biggrin It's not really "town pride" (although it's kinda fun when people don't take it too seriously)
It's just the character that I don't think I can change anymore without feeling really strange about it. (I do have mules for every town)

If I would go with colors of the town, I would choose Gambino Island...

Two, Four, Six, Eight! Durem's Team is Really Great!

Derp~ emotion_awesome

The thing is, my character isn't a native of Gaia, so her home town isn't in Barton, Aekea, Gambino or Durem. Seeing as Rika's father grew up on Gambino Island, I was considering supporting them. However, when Rika is deployed to Gaia, her base is usually in Barton, unless her current mission requires her to travel to another town. So for that reason, I'm going to go with Barton is Rika's 'adopted' home if you will, in Gaia.(Plus the team colours are lovely. heart )  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games